Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 5 posts
When do episodes appear for streaming in UK? PS: the UK site PostThu Oct 03, 2013 5:06 pm Offline
Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:00 pm2
...sucks ass. Its seriously broken.

That's not the question however. I see episodes are being aired at particular dates in the US. What is the general timeline for them being aired online for international viewing?

e.g.: Let Go, Let Gov
"Brand new South Park returns Wednesday October 2nd, 10pm."
Re: When do episodes appear for streaming in UK? PS: the UK PostFri Oct 04, 2013 12:46 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
http://full-episodes.southparkstudios.co.uk/ doesn't work?

...guess not. It's a pay site now, so your only option is piracy if you don't have the pounds to pay for it.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: When do episodes appear for streaming in UK? PS: the UK PostSat Oct 05, 2013 6:13 pm Offline
Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:00 pm2
I have the pounds and I've even parted with a few of them to gain access to the episodes. Unfortunately there doesn't appear to be any access to the latest episodes. I'm wondering if there is a delay for whatever reason between US and UK showings.

I hope there is another option other than piracy.
Re: When do episodes appear for streaming in UK? PS: the UK PostSat Oct 05, 2013 8:31 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Has it shown on TV in the UK yet? If not, you'll probably have to wait until after they do.
Re: When do episodes appear for streaming in UK? PS: the UK PostSun Oct 06, 2013 11:03 pm Offline
Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:44 am1219Bedford (U.K)
BRMBug wrote:
Has it shown on TV in the UK yet? If not, you'll probably have to wait until after they do.

Yes 1701 has we are a week behind you guys, i watch the new ones online.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 5 posts