Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 2 of 4 47 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Re: *1703: World War Zimmerman* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 06, 2013 11:45 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
I'm not even sure we're ever going to see a Wendy-centric episode again at this rate. I think part of the problem relating to the lack of parity on the show has to do with Trey writing all of the episodes, he relates with Cartman way too much. I think if Trey stopped writing all of the episodes and maybe transferred that duty on to Vernon Chatman or Bill Hader, I think we'd have a larger variety of episodes about more characters. Hell, maybe even get a few guest writers on the show from time to time like Seth Rogen or Andy Samberg, that would really shake things up. So as crazy as it may sound, I kind of wish Trey would stop writing every episode. He'll probably appreciate the fact that he'll actually get some breaks in between episodes as far as writing goes and maybe the show could go back to 14 episodes a season or more. One more thing, why hasn't Matt tried his hand at penning an episode lately?
P.S. John, Nichole did make a quick appearance in Let Go, Let Gov on the playground.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1703: World War Zimmerman* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 06, 2013 11:50 pm Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am563
James--76 wrote:
Cartman over reacting over something thats not going to be that a big deal & being his racist over obnoxious self hope Token kicks his ass.

Well, I believe Eric Pittman has all the right to be over reacting about zombies and/or patient zero. Ask Kenny and/or see "Pinkeye." :zombiekenny: And Token did kick his ass in "Christian Rock Hard." But either it's not Brad Cartman that we are dealing with, or he'll never learn the lesson, no matter how many times his ass gets kicked.
Re: *1703: World War Zimmerman* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 07, 2013 12:32 am Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
I can't stop complaining about certain things as you know by now. :wink: Maybe if I do it enough there will be less Cartman, Randy, and Butters lol. I see Cartman overreacting about something stupid this week. He's going to try to prove something. No one will listen. A few chuckles perhaps about racist comments but nothing too interesting at this point.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1703: World War Zimmerman* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 07, 2013 12:34 am Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
Stanluv25 wrote:
I can't stop complaining about certain things as you know by now. :wink: Maybe if I do it enough there will be less Cartman, Randy, and Butters lol. I see Cartman overreacting about something stupid this week. He's going to try to prove something. No one will listen. A few chuckles perhaps about racist comments but nothing too interesting at this point.

Well hey, we're only 3/10 now. What I'm hoping is by halfway down the list, when Trey runs out of ideas, he goes for the character plots like he occasionally goes, and we'll get some good Stan, Kenny. etc. episodes later in the run.
I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o
Re: *1703: World War Zimmerman* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 07, 2013 12:47 am Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am563
It's also a darn shame that we haven't seen a Canadian episode in like two years since "Royal Pudding." Honk if you support (an episode focused on) Canada!
Re: *1703: World War Zimmerman* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 07, 2013 1:01 am Offline
Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:11 pm78
VACOOLA wrote:
It's also a darn shame that we haven't seen a Canadian episode in like two years since "Royal Pudding." Honk if you support (an episode focused on) Canada!

Honk! Honk! I completely agree! A Canadian episode is long overdue and would be sweet! "World War Zimmerman" seems like it could be a two-part episode. We shall see....
Re: *1703: World War Zimmerman* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 07, 2013 1:33 am Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
VACOOLA wrote:

I sometimes think it would help Trey and Matt - and fans - a lot creatively if there was a limited quota to try to make one episode of a certain theme a season - say, one Canadian ep, one Coon ep, one ep for each main character, one Garrison ep, etc. Obviously there'd be extra room so the entire show doesn't crash over not having a particular idea at a particular time, but it'd give somewhere for the writers to go when they have issues and it could really satisfy fans.

Obviously though, it's extremely impractical for Trey, Matt, Vernon and Bill, who's writing style generally hinges on finding a current event and a joke, and then building a plot around that.
I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o
Re: *1703: World War Zimmerman* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 07, 2013 3:30 am Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
The Cartman centric episodes are annoying me so much i actually do an eyeroll when i see one now. Due to my addiction to the episodes, i watch the show nonetheless. Frankly, people, like me, who get flustered about Cartman centric episodes amuse me as well to no end..... Surely characters such as Butters could overreact and be in Cartman's place for an episode (i mean switch roles) or Kyle be the... whatever i don't really care., I'm just glad the show's still barfing out episodes.

And i would like to see a Canada episode (or an ugly bob one? or even an Ike one XD! we haven't seen them in a while)
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: *1703: World War Zimmerman* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 07, 2013 5:22 am Offline
Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:52 pm129In your hearts.
nall wrote:
Cartman sees Token as a threat to all humanity.

You know what that means right? :D

I knew there was something about that one South Park commercial from two weeks ago. :D
Send me a PM.

Milo Vonnegut | Milo Vonnegut 2 | Online Milo | Milo Vonnegut 3 | Keyblade | Tugennov Olim

GET BACK TO TWERK
Re: *1703: World War Zimmerman* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 07, 2013 6:38 am Offline
Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:27 pm21
You know sometimes with Cartman he overreacts to certain things that he thinks is a bad thing, but when I looked at previous episodes and seasons he likes to manipulate people into believing he's right but then at the end he is wrong and some what right. It will be interesting to see what he is going to do with Token and I saw Nichole. Glad she's coming back. Anyways I hope this episode turns out good like the last one was.

Yeah I am getting annoyed by Cartman always being the main role in most episodes. I just wish that Matt and Trey could putt some of the other characters and have their roles.
Re: *1703: World War Zimmerman* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 07, 2013 6:48 am Offline
Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:49 am2Delaware
I actually love Cartman being in all these episodes. Don't get me wrong, I love this show so much, but I think Eric should be the center of attention. Hes hilarious and yes, I would like other characters in it also because I love seeing them like Kyle or Craig or something, but I truly believe that Cartman makes the show.
I'm excited for this episode! Someone else had wrote that Eric would be able to pull this off and I totally agree. I feel like this episode is going to be so controversial
Re: *1703: World War Zimmerman* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 07, 2013 7:54 am Offline
Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:13 am7
Seriously, it's only been 3 episodes and already 2 of them had been Cartman focused?

I already have a bad feeling about this episode. only from the promo and summary you can assume it follows the same plotline of the recent Cartman episodes (which frankly get way too common). Even with different subjects the episodes still feel incredibly reptetive and kind of predictble.

I really hope I'm wrong and this episode will turn out great, but honestly I doubt it. Now I'm just more excited for next week's one. Hope it's gonna be someone other than Butters, Cartman and/or Randy.
Re: *1703: World War Zimmerman* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 07, 2013 10:54 am Offline
Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:46 pm143Park County Police Station
You'd think after 16 years people would have realized that Cartman is the main character.
Characters Ranked by Speaking Appearances...y'know, if you care about useless, autistic trivia like that.

Favorite Characters: Randy, Yates, and Butters
Favorite Episode: Cartman's Incredible Gift
Favorite Pairing: Randy x Sharon
Re: *1703: World War Zimmerman* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 07, 2013 11:25 am Offline
Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:13 am7
Sgt.YatesMonkeyBalls wrote:
You'd think after 16 years people would have realized that Cartman is the main character.

I didn't realise there was SUPPOSED to be one main character.

Esspecially considering that up until season 14 there wasn't seem to be a specific character who got constantly focused on. Not even Cartman.
Re: *1703: World War Zimmerman* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 07, 2013 1:12 pm Offline
Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:14 pm98Antelope California
I followed the Zimmerman trial pretty close and so I should get the jokes about that but I still have not seen World War Z and so I will not understand those jokes. I did see the trailer though. Will Zimmerman be in this episode or will it just be on the peoples TV’s? I saw George Zimmerman’s lawyer on like the Today show or something on NBC today, so they must be getting ready for the show too. I bet George gets into more trouble. I think he is living in a trailer or mobile home now. He must have no money and no way to get a job. I bet he is on Social Security somehow and is getting money that way. He is going to have another freak out one of these days and either kill himself or someone else. Or he might do something and end up in prison for a while. His life is ruined. I wonder what Token could have done that has made Cartman think the end of the world is coming? Could it be Token takes the side of Trayvon and Cartman takes the side of George? It is a tough one to get. I think the Trayvon and Zimmerman stuff is pretty old. I can’t wait to see how they do this one. The last I heard of George was that he had a fight with his wife who he is getting a divorce with and her father. He should have got some time for that one but he didn’t. The next time I think he will do some time.

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 2 of 4 47 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next