Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 3 of 4 47 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Re: *1703: World War Zimmerman* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 07, 2013 2:24 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
World War Z is about the zombie apocalypse, lol.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1703: World War Zimmerman* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 07, 2013 4:35 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18789I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
...i just spent 2 hours hand crafting a long multi-pointed post on all of this, and with one mis-keystroke it all went away. only thing i can say is what i originally started my post off with. "Oh lord."
I wonder where the hell they'll take this one.
Re: *1703: World War Zimmerman* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 07, 2013 9:39 pm Offline
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1436in a secret underground bunker
So it has come to this! :shock:

We've had a Medicore episode, a 'decent/pretty good' episode. Unfortunately, I have my doubts on this one....this one could be the "FAIL" episode...and I'll explain.

A) The title pretty much says it all. It's gonna be a Rip on "World War Z" and the George Zimmerman Case. Anyone looking elsewhere is fooling themselves at the moment. :| South Park has been "Zombie Driven" for a while...I'm actually a bit surprised they haven't done an episode on the Walking Dead yet.... :zombiekenny:

B) Um, wasn't this episode done like....Oh I don't Know....13 YEARS AGO?!? :roll: This looks like "Cartman's Hate Crime Part 2: The Revenge of Cartman on Token". I mean...seriously?!? Has South Park just lost things to jab on??

For crying out loud, a quick turn around to make fun of Miley Cyrus would be f*ckin better at this point!! :evil: I have VERY little faith in this one turning out good, and even if it does, just looking and hearing what I have seen so far gives this episode a big fat YAAAWWWNNNNN!! :( :cartmanangry:
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Re: *1703: World War Zimmerman* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 07, 2013 11:32 pm Offline
Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:40 pm1
This Episode The BEST
Fuc* Yeah¡¡¡
Re: *1703: World War Zimmerman* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 07, 2013 11:48 pm Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
mo303564 wrote:
So it has come to this! :shock:

We've had a Medicore episode, a 'decent/pretty good' episode. Unfortunately, I have my doubts on this one....this one could be the "FAIL" episode...and I'll explain.

A) The title pretty much says it all. It's gonna be a Rip on "World War Z" and the George Zimmerman Case. Anyone looking elsewhere is fooling themselves at the moment. :| South Park has been "Zombie Driven" for a while...I'm actually a bit surprised they haven't done an episode on the Walking Dead yet.... :zombiekenny:

B) Um, wasn't this episode done like....Oh I don't Know....13 YEARS AGO?!? :roll: This looks like "Cartman's Hate Crime Part 2: The Revenge of Cartman on Token". I mean...seriously?!? Has South Park just lost things to jab on??

For crying out loud, a quick turn around to make fun of Miley Cyrus would be f*ckin better at this point!! :evil: I have VERY little faith in this one turning out good, and even if it does, just looking and hearing what I have seen so far gives this episode a big fat YAAAWWWNNNNN!! :( :cartmanangry:

I never thought i'de ever say this but.... I totally agree with you 100%
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: *1703: World War Zimmerman* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 08, 2013 12:23 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1703: World War Zimmerman* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 08, 2013 1:24 pm Offline
Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:02 pm34
nwt000 wrote:

For this clip, I can see a dirty woman on background. What about her?
And I am thinking... Cartman is the main character because... he has delusional paranoia. He is aside Hitler's ideology, he had NSA paranoia, minority's paranoia, and so on. Anyone better to go aside Zimmerman thoughts/defense against Token? Zimmerman I think is only a hook for something bigger. Of course, Cartman is the best.. not for our lifes, but to broke many untold points of view. And for this he is the best!!!
Re: *1703: World War Zimmerman* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 08, 2013 4:32 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18789I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Yaaay Jimbo! Wtf, Is that a fish head with bunny ears nailed to it on a mount?
Re: *1703: World War Zimmerman* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 08, 2013 5:42 pm Offline
Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:02 pm34
BRMBug wrote:
Yaaay Jimbo! Wtf, Is that a fish head with bunny ears nailed to it on a mount?

Yes! LOL And a snake too left window side, I think so...
Re: *1703: World War Zimmerman* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 09, 2013 11:36 am Offline
Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:33 am16
AgelessFace wrote:
Sgt.YatesMonkeyBalls wrote:
You'd think after 16 years people would have realized that Cartman is the main character.

I didn't realise there was SUPPOSED to be one main character.

Esspecially considering that up until season 14 there wasn't seem to be a specific character who got constantly focused on. Not even Cartman.

Exactly. Originally it was more centred around Stan and Kyle because they were based on Trey and Matt. The characters have all developed over the years and some of the background characters such as Clyde and Token have been given bigger roles and we have newer characters like Jimmy. Butters went from being a nameless kid in their class to one of the main characters. This show did not become big purely because of Cartman - each of the main characters contribute something unique to the show.

That said I do enjoy him as a character, I just hope we see more of the others throughout this season.
Re: *1703: World War Zimmerman* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 09, 2013 11:56 am Offline
Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:45 pm21
I'm not entirely sure what would drive someone to bash an as yet unseen episode of SP so hard.

I'd venture to guess that some of the Über-critics here have had their free & donated script ideas rejected by the SP writing staff at one point or another.

I actually thought that a Zimmerman related episode would have kicked off the season, since it is so inflammatory and timely. I realize that that some would rather talk about the latest color of Miley Cyrus' snatch hair, but it's good to see an episode that deals with a controversy that has driven stupid people (on both sides) crazy for the last year-and-a-half.
Re: *1703: World War Zimmerman* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 09, 2013 12:07 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
It's all Cartman, dude. They can put forth any script or plot they can think of, none of it will work as well with Stan/Kyle as it does with Cartman, and fans got sick of that even in the first season, when episodes like "Cartman Gets An Anal Probe," "Weight Gain 4000," and even "Cartman's Mom Is A Dirty Slut" aired. Cartman puts the bite in the show that it otherwise would not have.
My SP Fan Site.

Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1703: World War Zimmerman* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 09, 2013 12:25 pm Offline
Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:45 pm21
Big-Will wrote:
It's all Cartman, dude. They can put forth any script or plot they can think of, none of it will work as well with Stan/Kyle as it does with Cartman...

No doubt Will. Could you imagine All in the Family without the comic relief of Archie Bunker? It just wouldn't work. Without Cartman, Southpark becomes some vanilla, Aesop's fables forum.

Ancillary character development is fine, in fact necessary. But I don't think we're going to find out anything new and groundbreaking with Bebe, or Garrison that hasn't already been covered in the last 16 seasons...
Re: *1703: World War Zimmerman* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 09, 2013 3:02 pm Offline
Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:14 pm99Antelope California
Am I one of them Pauli72? I didn’t mean to bash this episode of South Park at all. I really liked watching the stuff on Zimmerman and am hoping this episode throws him over the edge and he gets in trouble again. I really am interested in seeing if his wife who’s name is Shellie, will be on the show. Because of her name I had thought that South Park might want to do something on the Trayvon shooting. The worst thing I said was that it was kind of old. That’s not that bad of a thing to say and from the preview clips I’ve seen, I think I will love this episode because of all the guns in it. I will be thinking of it the next time there is a shooting that makes the news. I kind of wanted to see a clip of Zimmerman but I guess he is not that big a picture of the episode. It has more to do with World War Z but I read the Wiki to WW Z so I think I should be ok to getting the jokes. I am wondering who’s side does Trey and Matt take over the Trayvon shooting? Either way I think Zimmerman should of gotten off but am all for some jokes that might get him to do a shooting somewhere or for him to take his own life. I think it will be funny the next time he makes the news and I hope the show will give some good jokes so I can post them when he ends up in the news again. I don’t care if they use my ideas at all, I find it a fun thing to do at this site. Most of the script ideas could work on any show. I was missing reading all the black people saying how Zimmerman is going down and that he is a racist. Then there would be some people that thought he should not get any time and they were getting overrun by people saying Zimmerman would be doing time. I mainly thought the whole time that he wouldn’t serve any time. If we could have, I would have seen it that he got like 2 years because he did provoke the shooting and wasn’t allowed to carry a gun when doing neighborhood watch.

Sorry I bothered you Pauli72, I didn’t mean to give you a bad time.
Re: *1703: World War Zimmerman* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 09, 2013 3:23 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
...Nope. Unless Cartman gets a girlfriend just for this episode, lol.
My SP Fan Site.

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 3 of 4 47 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next