Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 5 of 6 79 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Pre-Air Discussi PostThu Oct 17, 2013 12:00 am OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
No, I didn't change the description.
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Pre-Air Discussi PostThu Oct 17, 2013 12:42 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18789I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Well, sh*t. Firstly,

and secondly, this works out wonderfully for me. I just got home from doing inventory at work. This finally gives me a chance to participate in live tweet, and do live forum posting as well.
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Pre-Air Discussi PostThu Oct 17, 2013 3:12 am Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
addamduncan wrote:
I think if they work on the episode more than 6 days because of this it compromises integrity.

Seasons 1-4 were worked on for longer periods, and for the last four years, pre-season TV promos have included scenes from future episodes in the run. During 60 Minutes in September 2011, you could see Trey working on the script for "1%" which aired a fill two months later. There was a Coon and Friends promo in summer 2010. Not to mention episodes like AWESOM-O were completed in just a few days. There's already a new promo on Comedy Central with at least two new scenes that may likely not even pertain to 'Dawn of the Posers'.

Trey and Matt usually come up with a 2-4 random scenes in advance and plug in full plots later. The whole 'six days' thing is an extremely marketable exaggeration of the series' production.
I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Pre-Air Discussi PostThu Oct 17, 2013 5:15 am Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
JVM wrote:
addamduncan wrote:
I think if they work on the episode more than 6 days because of this it compromises integrity.

Seasons 1-4 were worked on for longer periods, and for the last four years, pre-season TV promos have included scenes from future episodes in the run. During 60 Minutes in September 2011, you could see Trey working on the script for "1%" which aired a fill two months later. There was a Coon and Friends promo in summer 2010. Not to mention episodes like AWESOM-O were completed in just a few days. There's already a new promo on Comedy Central with at least two new scenes that may likely not even pertain to 'Dawn of the Posers'.

Trey and Matt usually come up with a 2-4 random scenes in advance and plug in full plots later. The whole 'six days' thing is an extremely marketable exaggeration of the series' production.

What happens in these new promos?
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Pre-Air Discussi PostThu Oct 17, 2013 5:17 am Offline
Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:44 am1219Bedford (U.K)
nwt000 wrote:
JVM wrote:
addamduncan wrote:

What happens in these new promos?

Here you are.

http://southparkfaq.tumblr.com/post/642 ... -you-south
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Pre-Air Discussi PostThu Oct 17, 2013 5:23 am Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
Thanks, I just found it!
Niels0827 wrote:
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Pre-Air Discussi PostThu Oct 17, 2013 9:28 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
Not much to see there except Mr. Mackey, lol.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Pre-Air Discussi PostThu Oct 17, 2013 11:13 am Offline
Big-Will wrote:
Not much to see there except Mr. Mackey, lol.

Looks like Eric found something really interesting and had to show whatever it was to a gang of his peers.
Niels0827 wrote:
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Pre-Air Discussi PostThu Oct 17, 2013 6:18 pm Offline
Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:49 pm1709Delaware,USA
Thought I would stop by and learn what happened about last night. Sorry to hear the power went off. Hopefully they'll have it aired next week . Maybe they can add a joke about it too.

*reading some of the previous posts* It would awesome if they make another Christmas episode. Would be hard to top Woodland Critter Christmas though.
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Pre-Air Discussi PostThu Oct 17, 2013 9:27 pm Offline
Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:03 pm3
Looking at the two promo pic thingys got me thinking I know people have said this seems like it will be the ungroundable 2.0 but I kinda think it wont, I mean Ungroundable was vamps vs goths this seems like its more Raisins but Henrietta dropping down further (well at least according to them)

I think itd kinda be interesting at least to rather have her change back keep her emo so we could have some more varied episodes.

I dont really want to see her just change back and forget about it the next time we see them since they are one episode characters.
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Pre-Air Discussi PostThu Oct 17, 2013 9:56 pm Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
Hayley B wrote:
Thought I would stop by and learn what happened about last night. Sorry to hear the power went off. Hopefully they'll have it aired next week . Maybe they can add a joke about it too.

*reading some of the previous posts* It would awesome if they make another Christmas episode. Would be hard to top Woodland Critter Christmas though.

Hiya, Hayley! Remember me? :D

That would be funny if they could tie in a reference to the power outage. Much like the commercial with the quarterbacks:

"Oh, not again..." :lol:
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Pre-Air Discussi PostFri Oct 18, 2013 3:11 am Offline
Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:49 pm1709Delaware,USA
AngusMcTavish wrote:
Hayley B wrote:

Hiya, Hayley! Remember me? :D

That would be funny if they could tie in a reference to the power outage. Much like the commercial with the quarterbacks:

"Oh, not again..." :lol:

I sure do Angus. lol :)
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Pre-Air Discussi PostMon Oct 21, 2013 3:24 am Offline
Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:53 pm303
nall wrote:
No, I didn't change the description.

Must have been Henrietta in the pre-view clip that caused the confusion.

It's Sunday night - time for a new pre-view clip ;)

What about a bonus clip for the loyal BBS members who are still here posting in this day and age of FB, Twitter, etc. :?:

What do you say, nall? Will M&T, the studios, Comedy Central, and/or whomever approve such a thing? Can you just do it yourself? It's been two weeks since we've seen an episode air!

Time for a new bonus pre-view clip ;)

{or at least another press image?}
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Pre-Air Discussi PostMon Oct 21, 2013 1:52 pm Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
Nall's probably the only guy left in the whole studio right now while everyone else is getting some inter-episode rest.
I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o
Re: *1704: Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers* Pre-Air Discussi PostMon Oct 21, 2013 2:48 pm Offline
Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:53 pm303
You know, come to think of it, "Dawn of the Posers" sounds to me like what a title could be if this were to be a multi-part episode ;)

Sort by  
Page 5 of 6 79 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next