Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 3 37 posts 1, 2, 3  Next
*1705: Taming Strange* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 27, 2013 10:18 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
SOUTH PARK
TITLE: TAMING STRANGE
Episode #1705 Air date: October 30, 2013

When Ike hits puberty, he and Kyle start to grow apart. To save their relationship, Kyle takes Ike to see a live performance of Yo Gabba Gabba.
Re: *1705: Taming Strange* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 27, 2013 10:21 pm Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
Yo Gabba Gabba? Wonder why Trey's after that now. Maybe Matt's little son likes it or something.

I'm still kind of uncomfortable with the idea of Ike hitting puberty, but I'm sure it'll be a great episode even if the premise is even more out there than usual.
I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o
Re: *1705: Taming Strange* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 27, 2013 10:22 pm Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
Okay. Ike's hit puberty before Kyle. Hm. mayyyyybe that could happen. or the simple answer is frankly "it's just South Park!"
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: *1705: Taming Strange* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 27, 2013 10:26 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
Yo Gabba Gabba's gonna be in this episode? Well this one looks interesting already. I bet Muno, Foofa, Brobee, Toodee, Plex and DJ Lance Rock weren't expecting to get their asses skewered by South Park. To be honest, I don't think anyone saw this coming. So nall, would you by chance have a couple of press photos from the new episode?
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Last edited by nwt000 on Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Re: *1705: Taming Strange* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 27, 2013 10:29 pm Offline
I did not see that coming at all^^^^ i figured it'd be another form of LANDSLIDE MUSIC! type thing....
Re: *1705: Taming Strange* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 27, 2013 10:31 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
A Breaking Bad reference?
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1705: Taming Strange* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 27, 2013 10:33 pm Offline
Big-Will wrote:

Since you bring that up, i think you're right
Re: *1705: Taming Strange* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 27, 2013 10:34 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
Big-Will wrote:

Hmm, I think you're on to something, never thought about that idea.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1705: Taming Strange* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 27, 2013 10:35 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
I wonder who's been giving Ike HGH. :mrgreen:
My SP Fan Site.

Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1705: Taming Strange* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 27, 2013 10:40 pm Offline
Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:43 pm89
Big-Will wrote:
I wonder who's been giving Ike HGH. :mrgreen:

Whoever it is, their best course of action might be to tread lightly. :lol:

Looking forward to the episode if this is indeed the reference as Breaking Bad was essentially the only "still relevant" series I was watching besides SP.

Even if not, I'm sure it'll still deliver on the laughs with the whole concept of Ike hitting puberty. The CC preview last week had me in stitches.
Re: *1705: Taming Strange* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 27, 2013 10:56 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Quote:
Kyle doesn’t understand WHAT’S HAPPENING TO HIS BABY BROTHER. Ike just isn’t himself lately and he and Kyle are growing apart. Kyle goes to the guidance councilor for advice but Mr. Mackey is too busy dealing with the bugs in the school’s new integrated technology system to help. Kyle decides to take Ike to a live performance of his favorite show; Yo Gabba Gabba. He hopes it'll make his little brother like him again.

Mr. Mackey is too busy dealing with the bugs in the school’s new integrated technology system? Sounds like President Obama dealing with the bugs in the nation’s new ACA Web site.
My SP Fan Site.

Re: *1705: Taming Strange* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 27, 2013 11:03 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
After watching the newest clip, I just don't know! :cartmanlaugh:
My SP Fan Site.

Re: *1705: Taming Strange* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 27, 2013 11:25 pm Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
So we have three preview clips now:
- "How'd you get so f*cking stupid, Kyle?"
- "This is the first time I've ever done counseling and gone to the bathroom at the same time."
- "For my cool cool trick, I'm gonna tame Fufa's Strange!"

The new one scares me a bit, but honestly, I'm really looking forward to this one. I think it sounds like the kind of episode where Trey and Matt picked a really ridiculous premise but I feel like it's only to build up to a good point. We usually see the opposite, so hopefully this is a happy change-of-pace.
I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o
Re: *1705: Taming Strange* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 27, 2013 11:30 pm Offline
Mind provision of links to the "this is the first time i've been to ...."
Re: *1705: Taming Strange* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 28, 2013 12:19 am Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
Reeeally hope this doesn't end up being a really unfunny boring episode like Royal Pudding. It's weird to hear Ike talk like he's much older. Dunno how that happens.Mr. Mackey on the toilet is just gross, I hate anything toilet related. They can do what they want with the Yo Gabba Gabba thing as I don't know anything about it. Sounds touch-and-go like this season so far has been. :?

Hope no Breaking Bad reference as I never watched the show.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 3 37 posts 1, 2, 3  Next