Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 3 of 3 37 posts Previous  1, 2, 3
Re: *1705: Taming Strange* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 28, 2013 8:57 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
If Ike is gonna twerk, I expect to see some GIFs of that next week!
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1705: Taming Strange* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 28, 2013 9:09 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18774I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
rodgw wrote:
I hate to insist on it, but... the fact that Ike is disturbed for something, we can imagine that what is wrong with him could be that Yo Gabba Gabba dance similar to... Miley... Cyrus http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riJRODogRVI

I think is not but it worth for the joke

Break dat down playa.

A) I wanna mix that with Man Parrish's Hip-Hop Be-Bop soooo bad.
2. Toodee can't really robot very well. :lol: (oh well, chirrens won't mind nohow.)
D) I'm not ashamed at all to say that I watched that in it's entirety. I wish the shows I watched growing up were that awesome. Well, we had the Sesame Street "12" pinball segment, so that's something.

Big-Will wrote:

For the love of all that is Holy on this planet, I hope he doesn't. Maybe he's gonna punch her in the chicken hole. http://youtu.be/e6-HYjz2bAw?t=32s (turn up the vol. on this one, the sound is funny as hell.)
Re: *1705: Taming Strange* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 28, 2013 9:51 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
rodgw wrote:
Yo Gabba Gabba dance similar to... Miley... Cyrus http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riJRODogRVI

I think is not but it worth for the joke

I see that and show you the song that inspired it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2arv-AoW_TE
My SP Fan Site.

Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1705: Taming Strange* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 29, 2013 10:46 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2269Croatia (SE Europe)
JerWu17 wrote:
I guess in the South Park world, Canadians hit puberty at an earlier age than Americans? :mrgreen:

Either that or Ike paid a visit to dr. Mephesto. Or, maybe that's not Ike at all...

Big-Will wrote:

:lol: That would be awesome.
Re: *1705: Taming Strange* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 29, 2013 6:25 pm Offline
Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:02 pm34
Now I have the conviction that Miley is inside. Ike asking to make a trick with Fufa? :wink: That will be very fun, with or without Miley. Hope that M&T's prophecy be inside.

And Dr. Mephesto could be part of the conspiracy, as told before. :lol:
Re: *1705: Taming Strange* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 29, 2013 10:40 pm Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
I had seen pics of the Yo Gabba Gabba robots, and you know, I always thought there was something South Park-ish about the yellow robot. I think it's the eyes...

:lol:
Re: *1705: Taming Strange* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 29, 2013 11:34 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
They're all that way... except for Muno, heh.

My SP Fan Site.

Sort by  
Page 3 of 3 37 posts Previous  1, 2, 3