Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 3 35 posts 1, 2, 3  Next
*1706: Ginger Cow* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 03, 2013 8:11 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
SOUTH PARK
TITLE: GINGER COW
Episode #1706 Air date: November 6, 2013

Cartman’s latest prank brings peace to the world.
Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 03, 2013 8:30 pm Offline
Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:53 pm299
Not surprised an episode involving "gingers." :)

With old favorites such as "kick the baby" last week, vamps/goths/emos, and episodes taking place in the classroom this season - it's time for a ginger shoutout, even if it only refers to cows :?:

(And of course, cows in South Park were big in the early seasons too. I like all the references this season to the early seasons).

[Now if the P.A. Blog will return, Season 17 will be complete!]
Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 03, 2013 9:14 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
Meh, another Fatass episode. I can't imagine why Cartman making a cow look like a ginger would create world peace, guess I'll just have to find out on Wednesday night.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 03, 2013 9:33 pm Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
Think we might see Red do something in this episode? I know after "Ginger Kids" Trey and Matt wished they'd done something with her there. I'm not holding my breath, but it feels like the most likely opportunity if they're going to give her the limelight.

I guess me and nwt000 switched spots this week ;)

It'll probably be a Kyle and Cartman ep. Cartman makes the Ginger Cow, the world reacts, Kyle tells him he's being stupid, repeat the last two until deus ex machina ending.
I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o
Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 03, 2013 9:44 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
JVM wrote:
Think we might see Red do something in this episode? I know after "Ginger Kids" Trey and Matt wished they'd done something with her there. I'm not holding my breath, but it feels like the most likely opportunity if they're going to give her the limelight.

It'll probably be a Kyle and Cartman ep. Cartman makes the Ginger Cow, the world reacts, Kyle tells him he's being stupid, repeat the last two until deus ex machina ending.

I still don't understand why they considered using her in Ginger Kids though, she's clearly a daywalker. In the tower defense game, she even said "They're ginger, I'm red!" If they could somehow find a way to better incorporate her in an episode, than I guess I'm all for it.
Niels0827 wrote:
Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 03, 2013 10:33 pm Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
nwt000 wrote:
JVM wrote:

I still don't understand why they considered using her in Ginger Kids though, she's clearly a daywalker. In the tower defense game, she even said "They're ginger, I'm red!" If they could somehow find a way to better incorporate her in an episode, than I guess I'm all for it.

Kyle's a daywalker as well - Cartman sees daywalkers and Gingers as basically the same thing. The Head Ginger isn't even pale :P
I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o
Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 03, 2013 10:46 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
Preview clip is up on the homepage.
Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 03, 2013 11:12 pm Offline
JVM wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
JVM wrote:

Kyle's a daywalker as well - Cartman sees daywalkers and Gingers as basically the same thing. The Head Ginger isn't even pale :P

Yeah, that's a good point. However, it looks like this one is strictly gonna be another Cartman-Kyle war.
Niels0827 wrote:
Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 03, 2013 11:25 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18777I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Okay, name and preview image made my brain insane. Watching the clip? I'm fully in la-la land, hopped up on goofballs in a constant state of hoobey-goobey.

How the hell is a ginger cow gonna bring peace to the middle east? (well, i can think of a few ways, but they suck)

Also, that is the most out of character I think I've ever seen Kyle. Wha... I- eh... Image
Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 03, 2013 11:27 pm Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am562
Soooo… Kyle is Cartman's bitch now because the latter has brought peace to the Middle East? Which means a ginger-themed episode without the Head Ginger? Awww! What a wasted opportunity for Eric and Scott Tenorman to reunite and make the world their oyster. Think about it: two greatest ginger assh*les of all time finally come to terms with each other. They team up to fulfill a Biblical prophecy. However, at the very last moment it turns out it was just a prank. The ginger cow bites Scott's weiner off, and that's how world peace is established. That's also where we learn the dark secret of Scott Tenorman's pubes. Or something.

On a more serious note, why does that cow with a bad case of gingervitis remind me of Matt so much? :?
Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 03, 2013 11:31 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18777I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Furthermore, why is it wearing glasses? :|
Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Nov 04, 2013 1:18 am Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
*trying to not tear up for not seeing Stan's name anywhere in the preview* :oops:

Funny title. World peace is an interesting concept but the idea of Kyle doing anything Cartman says... rubs me the wrong way. The preview contained words that make my eyes roll- Cartman, Middle east, religious, biblical... I hope this doesn't go out of hand.

I feel very disappointed already and really waiting for that golden episode for season 17.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Nov 04, 2013 2:34 am Offline
Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:36 pm70
What I wanna know is, how do you make a ginger cow? Does this have to do with Scott Tenorman's parents being killed several seasons ago? Did any cows eat the chili? Has a genetic mutation taken course?

I have to say, after seeing the preview clip, I think this whole season could potentially be saved. The first 5 episodes of this season have been OK at best.
Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Nov 04, 2013 3:42 am Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
Stanluv25 wrote:
*trying to not tear up for not seeing Stan's name anywhere in the preview* :oops:

Funny title. World peace is an interesting concept but the idea of Kyle doing anything Cartman says... rubs me the wrong way. The preview contained words that make my eyes roll- Cartman, Middle east, religious, biblical... I hope this doesn't go out of hand.

I feel very disappointed already and really waiting for that golden episode for season 17.

While watching the preview i'm just like "Me and Stanluv, mostly Stanluv are going to be so pisses off" i was right

pisses me off this previeew arrrgh no more cartmanaaa tfg21wqwscdjovjewipeh'wceqvefwgrgqf43rgehw45gq3
*fit or rage*
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Nov 04, 2013 5:33 am Offline
Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:11 pm155
While everyone wonders about how a Ginger Cow will bring world peace, I'm wondering if Kenny will get his second line of the season.

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 3 35 posts 1, 2, 3  Next