Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 2 of 3 35 posts Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Nov 04, 2013 5:40 am Offline
Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:13 am7
Oh they did NOT just do this to Kyle. I better hope there's a good explnation for that aside of Cartman bringing peace to the Middle East. Like, somehow the result of peace had magical side effects on Jews or something. There is just no other justification for Kyle to call Cartman... god I don't even want to finish it, it's THAT revolting.

Cool to see Stan too though. I hope he'll have a role in the episode. And Kenny too, did he even appear this season?

And they've brought the cows back (well, ginger ones, but still....)! Oh let it be the Cow Day festival!!!!
Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Nov 04, 2013 8:54 am Offline
Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:14 pm99Antelope California
This one looks real good. Is it going to be people going to see the ginger cow? I wonder what religious leaders will show up? I guess the Pope will. I’d like it if presidents of countries showed up too. How will a ginger cow bring about world piece, I hope there is more to it. I don’t know to much about religions so I can’t guess what the biblical prophecy is. Is it going to bring peace to the Middle East, who will show up in South Park from there? Does anyone know what religion has a thousand years of peace? I’d like to see people from North Korea, Israel, Iran, Pakistan and Egypt show up in South Park.
Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Nov 04, 2013 9:23 am Offline
Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:27 pm21
Well this episode looks interesting and it does seem promising. But the question is how the hell did that Cow become a Ginger. Did had something to do with Scott's parents when they were killed? Or is it that the Gingervitas or whatever its called must be spreading. So many questions . So I hope this episode will be great.
Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Nov 04, 2013 10:04 am Offline
Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:51 am255
So for some reason, Cartman dresses up a cow as a ginger as a prank? Said cow must be taken to be real by the adults and word of it spreads via the media to the Middle East? Who are awestruck by said cow to the point where they finally put aside their differences and find peace?

And Kyle starts worshipping Cartman for bringing peace and becomes his slave? Sounds like the makings of a pretty classic episode to me.
Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Nov 04, 2013 10:08 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2272Croatia (SE Europe)
*sigh* Again, Kyle's the under dog. But, it does look promising... sorta. I just hope it won't end up being a big disappointment like last two eps.
Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Nov 04, 2013 10:18 am Offline
Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:49 am71
so the Ginger Cow is suppossed to be the Anti-Christ? or maybe Catman is supposed to be the anti-christ.. since it mentions Biblical Prophecy on the description I'm going to assume this has something to do with the anti-christ since he's supposed to bring peace to the world for 3 and a half years... actually that would be funny to find out that eric is the anti christ that would explain why Kyle is following him.. lol....this has potential to be funny if they go down that route..
Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Nov 04, 2013 11:22 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
No, the ginger cow is not the Antichrist. Cartman must have heard of the red heifer prophecy and decided to make it come true - by making a regular cow ginger, complete with rather large freckles. But as is tradition, Cartman gets in way over his head. :D

As to why it's wearing glasses? No f*cking clue.

As an aside, world peace is promised before Jesus returns, but it won't last very long.

But we all know Jesus has a house in South Park with a fully-stocked wine cellar, right? :mrgreen:
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Nov 04, 2013 11:48 am Offline
Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:53 pm303
Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Nov 04, 2013 12:06 pm Offline
Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:42 am115
Interesting concept with lots of potential. Like many episodes, it can range from truly crappy to Emmy-worthy just on execution. Certainly hope this isn't a "great concept, but the execution was off" episode like the last one.
And also, that picture of Kyle angry at Cartman made me happy that Kyle won't be out of character the whole time.
If you don't like the direction SP's going in, quit watching.There's nothing we could do about it, unless you're producer or higher in the authority chain.And they won't listen to fan ideas.It's not worth your time to only hate.
Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Nov 04, 2013 12:15 pm Offline
Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:33 am16
Big-Will wrote:
No, the ginger cow is not the Antichrist. Cartman must have heard of the red heifer prophecy and decided to make it come true - by making a regular cow ginger, complete with rather large freckles. But as is tradition, Cartman gets in way over his head. :D:

I've never heard of this before but it sounds like the most plausible explanation as to where this is going.
Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Nov 04, 2013 1:30 pm Offline
Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:02 pm34
MissMakesmesick90 wrote:
Big-Will wrote:
No, the ginger cow is not the Antichrist. Cartman must have heard of the red heifer prophecy and decided to make it come true - by making a regular cow ginger, complete with rather large freckles. But as is tradition, Cartman gets in way over his head. :D:

I've never heard of this before but it sounds like the most plausible explanation as to where this is going.

And what about Syria or Egypt?
Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Nov 04, 2013 3:09 pm Offline
Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:14 pm99Antelope California
So according to the red heifer prophecy, the red cow would be born in Israel, so do people start to think that South Park is the holy land or a part of Israel? Was Jesus born in South Park then? I think the episode will end with people wanting the milk from this cow or they will end up eating it when they didn’t want to yet. It would be funny if they went to see this holy cow and people were eating it. Why would Cartman dress up a cow like a ginger? This one is crazy but with Kyle thinking Cartman found a holy figure and doing what he wants now is making me think this episode will be great. If it is Israel, why would anyone buy into or believe that peace would come with this cow? I would think Iranian people would not care less and would not want peace just because a cow was found who was red. Almost everyone hates Israel in the Middle East and I don’t think they would care that much if one of their prophecies came true, they have their own religions. Are they going to make everyone start being Jewish like Cartman did in Jewpacabra? Is the Dalai Lama going to show up, that guy is so funny.
Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Nov 04, 2013 7:45 pm Offline
Tue May 11, 2004 5:12 pm2644Kenosha, Wisconsin
Is there going to be any more preview clips for this one?
Stan and Kyle :)
Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Nov 04, 2013 8:03 pm Offline
Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:02 pm34
Big-Will wrote:
No, the ginger cow is not the Antichrist. Cartman must have heard of the red heifer prophecy and decided to make it come true - by making a regular cow ginger, complete with rather large freckles. But as is tradition, Cartman gets in way over his head. :D

As to why it's wearing glasses? No f*cking clue.

As an aside, world peace is promised before Jesus returns, but it won't last very long.

But we all know Jesus has a house in South Park with a fully-stocked wine cellar, right? :mrgreen:

Good point! About the glasses, I think it is about "no blemish", "no deformity" on the number 19,2 citation red heifer

The cow on SP has everything to do with the Red Heifer Jew Prophecy. If not, ok.

By the way, there was a red heifer on USA: "In the fall of 1994, Richman went to Mississippi to examine four (...) that Lott had produced for his inspection. The Talmud states that even two hairs that are not red would be enough to disqualify a candidate. (...) Finally, Richman placed his hand on the animal, which Lott's daughter, who was then six, had named Dixie. "This is the heifer that will change the world," Richman said."

Good to learn about these things.
Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 05, 2013 12:31 pm Offline
Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:33 am16
That latest promo! :shock:

Is Cartman blackmailing Kyle over something? Does he have some kind of secret? I don't like this :(

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 2 of 3 35 posts Previous  1, 2, 3  Next