Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 3 of 3 35 posts Previous  1, 2, 3
Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 05, 2013 12:36 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
MissMakesmesick90 wrote:
That latest promo! :shock:

Is Cartman blackmailing Kyle over something? Does he have some kind of secret? I don't like this :(

Here's the link to the new preview clip: http://t.co/ALiBUxGhh4
I'd say that's a pretty good theory explaining Kyle's OOC behavior. Either that, he lost a bet with Cartman, or Cartman found a way to control his mind.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 05, 2013 2:01 pm Offline
Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:02 pm34
nwt000 wrote:
MissMakesmesick90 wrote:
That latest promo! :shock:

Is Cartman blackmailing Kyle over something? Does he have some kind of secret? I don't like this :(

Here's the link to the new preview clip: http://t.co/ALiBUxGhh4
I'd say that's a pretty good theory explaining Kyle's OOC behavior. Either that, he lost a bet with Cartman, or Cartman found a way to control his mind.

Okay, I'll try this: "Suck My Balls" payment contract case's Verdict reversed. The defendant is guilty. Alternative payment considered by the jury.
Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 05, 2013 6:54 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5689The Mormon Homeland
Kyle being Fatass's bitch in that preview instantly rubs me wrong. World peace or Mideast peace or whatever is not worth that.

The ginger cow has glasses... so it looks more like Matt Stone?

I have a feeling I'm going to be hating on Fatass for at least a third of this episode. There's nothing worse than Cartman being right about something. Could still be a great episode, though. It's happened before.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 06, 2013 12:10 am Offline
Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:25 pm2
2b honest, I am going nuts in anticipation for this episode! Have to wait till it is posted here online though (non-us, and no comedy central on cable)

Funny side note: something I have been thinking for the fan-fiction segment, and it relates to cartman and the middle east.

Like he -for some lame reason he came up with- would suddenly feel guilty for dissing the Jews all the time, and that he 'now understands', suddenly 'sees th light', and would strive to get Israel accepted by their neighbor states, even enlarging perhaps the territory.. Joy and celebration everywhere, and Jews massevely start to migrate to the new peaceful and everybody-loves-everybody region. They then present him an award (go over the top and nominate him for Nobel peace prize), and during his thank-you-all speech they ask him how he came up with the idea, what would he define as the concept that drove him...

And in or near the last minute of the episode he ends with "and so we can all enjoy life more, everybody has the space to get along and grow/prosper. More room to.. well.. live. Something I'd like to call.. (camera switches to all the enthusiastic peace-loving cheering people before Cartman pronounces the word) "LEBENSRAUM"!

BAM! end of episode..

(or perhaps with a fast-rewinding of all the migrating and everything going to hell again in seconds)
Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 06, 2013 6:07 am Offline
Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:02 pm34
[quote="Something I'd like to call.. (camera switches to all the enthusiastic peace-loving cheering people before Cartman pronounces the word) "LEBENSRAUM"!

BAM! end of episode..[/quote]

Lebensraum means Habitat LOL . Good point too! And, thinking a bit more, if you are sugesting concentration camp, makes all sense to Cartman.

The HABITAT idea could be linked with immigrations Law, that had been tried to pass on Europe, mainly on France.

Many ideas but the true wll be within 9 hours.

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 3 of 3 35 posts Previous  1, 2, 3