Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 5 65 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
*1706: Ginger Cow* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 06, 2013 8:00 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
Now airing on Comedy Central.
Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 06, 2013 8:03 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18783I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Aaaand, here we go...

Moo. Moo-moo.

yer mam's a red heifer.

Man, this is shaping up to be a good episode.

Is Sheila ever not doing dishes lately?

Oh jesus, I'm cry-laughing now over the "one symbol".

Okay, this is my favorite ep of the season so far. Hopefully act 3 will keep up the pace.

That seals it. Best episode of the run so far.

Also I realized that Sheila is a red heifer.
Last edited by BRMBug on Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 06, 2013 8:36 pm Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
Act 1 was some of the best South Park we've seen in years. Everything after that... well, I wasn't so happy about.

I won't whine, because nobody wants to read that, but I thought it was off to a really great start and then off to a typical cycle of one-time running gags, which I found especially unfunny here.

There's always next week, I guess.
I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o
Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 06, 2013 8:40 pm Offline
Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:20 am3
BRMBug wrote:
Aaaand, here we go...

Moo. Moo-moo.

yer mam's a red heifer.

Man, this is shaping up to be a good episode.

Is Sheila ever not doing dishes lately?

Oh jesus, I'm cry-laughing now over the "one symbol".

Okay, this is my favorite ep of the season so far. Hopefully act 3 will keep up the pace.

That seals it. Best episode of the run so far.

Also I realized that Sheila is a red heifer.

The one symbol was really funny, I thought it was going to be an anarchy symbol at first.
Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 06, 2013 8:44 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
All I can say is what the hell was that disgusting crap? I only found myself laughing constantly during the first act. The episode had a lot of potential up until Cartman started making Kyle eat his farts. I truly thought it was extremely moronic of Kyle to just bow down to Cartman this time, he really didn't need to do any of that. As for the rest of the episode the only thing I found at least remotely funny was the Van Halen concert in Jerusalem. I really think Trey and Matt need to go back to 14 episodes a season with 2 runs of 7 episodes. In order to make up for the episodes we lost this year, Season 18 should be 18 episodes with 2 runs of 9 episodes. It's been a while since I've seen an episode this disappointing.
4.2/10
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 06, 2013 8:47 pm Offline
Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:40 pm29
Was expecting something better but left unhappy. Unfortunately Cartman still gets the upper hand on others (Wendy and Token before) and it's getting old and annoying. Kyle should have beaten the crap out of him in the end. It was reminiscent of a bully victimizing someone (i.e. Richie Incognito victimizing Jonathan Martin). I have had the unfortunate experience of dealing with bullying and having to fight back. The episode really hit home in a bad way. We all have to have huge self-respect for ourselves instead of becoming slaves to others. It's about time Cartman get bit in the ass by karma for having Kyle go homo.
Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 06, 2013 8:53 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
I'm tired of seeing Cartman pushing everyone around too, George. I hope someone puts him back in his place by the end of this season, if this season can be saved at all.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 06, 2013 8:56 pm Offline
Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:27 pm21
All I can say is.....What....the f*ck!? This episode has turned out to be the most f*cked up thing I've seen. I mean first it starts off as Cartman telling everyone he saw a Ginger Cow and he was laughing about it because he made the whole thing up! I can't believe Kyle would be so stupid to fall for his tricks. He made him eat his farts. I mean really thats disgusting. What the heck were and Matt and Trey thinking? This episode also ended with a unhappy and nothing that was learned. Pfft...Last weeks episode was better than this. But the only thing I liked was when Kyle was called to the principles office and Mr Mackey and Principal Victoria was so stupid to not understand them which was funny. But overally this episode is......er...f*cked up and a little okay. 4.0/10
Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 06, 2013 8:58 pm Offline
Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:14 pm98Antelope California
That was a great episode. Big-Will was right it was the red heifer. I thought all the viewing of Israel was one of the best parts of the show. I was waiting for South Park to show Israel on the show. I was hoping Israel would be destroyed at the end when the truth came out. It is one of my favorites but I liked Goth Kids 3 better. Kyle taking all the abuse and seeing god or something almost had me crying, he is such a good kid. All the news reporters killing themselves was cool but I wish Anderson Cooper had too. The Japanese one was my fav. The second half was not as good as the first I‘d say too. The first half was like one of my favorite South Parks ever. I just wish they had fighting at the end. They had all the Israelis, Pakistanis, and Christians(I guess were Italian) together. I would have liked a giant fight that broke out that would scare people of the Middle East even more. The first newscasters were Iranian I think too. I would have liked to of seen these Middle Eastern countries leaders in the episode, that would have been killer. I was thinking seeing Ahmadinejad and Netanyahu partying would have been real cool. What if they were dancing around like Bevis and Butthead?
Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 06, 2013 9:14 pm Offline
Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:29 pm11
Like most people, there were things I liked and didn't like. But overall, I really liked this episode. I felt so frikkin bad for Kyle! But it was also very funny. I wanted Stan to save him intentionally, but ah well. Glad to hear Kenny get speaking roles, even if they were kinda stuck in. Anyone else think Stan was a little hypocritical with Kyle? Usually he's the one who gets egotistical over attention (Butterballs, Scause for Applause). But yeah, I liked this episode. Poor Kyle. I hope Cartman gets an ass-whooping soon.
Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 06, 2013 9:54 pm Offline
Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:13 am7
Felt like this episode was a fanservice for every Kyle hater out there. Really bummed me out. They should have at least let him stay a turtoured saint but then they had to turn him to a self righteous A hole. Kyle didn't even beat Cartman up at the end, he just took another fart! What's up with that?! Did Kyle turn into the butt monkey of the show or something? It kinda seems like it.

I also wish they'd have came up with a better punchline than a "fat kid with small dick pretending to make a red cow" (or however it went). Come on we've heard that joke enough, not EVERYTHING has to be about Cartman's dick and weigh.

Great to see some Kyle and Stan moments, really missed those. And I loved that they finally made an episode on the middle east, it was long due. Really, if the butt monkey moments weren't so depressing I'd say this was a very good episode.
Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 06, 2013 10:14 pm Offline
Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:44 am1219Bedford (U.K)
I hated seeing kyle put through that he was so easily submissive to Cartman, was it worth being humiliated in front of everyone just to keep the world at peace. I was hoping that at the end kyle would get at least give him a kick in the balls but he just gets away with it again.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 06, 2013 10:33 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
Best episode of the season.

It was so well constructed, I didn't care that Fatass was forcing Kyle to live out his sick fetishes for half the episode. Seriously, Cartman is obsessed with doing nasty stuff with Kyle. The Imaginationland ball sucking, he made him kiss his ass in Fun With Veal, he wanted Kyle to fingerbang his ass in Cancelled, he pretended to be his lover last season. I could dismiss any of these by themselves, but together, they add up to one demented boy crush.

The Van Halen concert was totally epic. When the crescent, cross and star of David morphed in the Van Halen logo, I was rolling.

The pre-war meeting at the airport Hilton was just great. "What kind of apocalypse is going to be if we can't nuke anything?" :lol:

Kyle having to 'translate' in the principle's office; that was just like Stan and Kyle 'translating' for Gorak/Steve way the hell back in season 2.

And Kyle enduring all that torture for nothing. In the context of religion, I find that to be an apt metaphor. At first I wanted him to do something to get Fatass back at the end, but after a little thought, that was the right ending. The non-reaction was more in character for Kyle given the circumstance.

The ending, they completely defied what you'd probably be expecting. After all the attention paid to covering up Fatass' lie, it turns out that's what everyone was waiting for.

With four episodes to go, it's going to be hard to top this one, so I'm calling it the best episode of the season already. Fantastic work, guys. These globetrotting episodes can get a little too busy with too much expositional news scenes, but this one nailed it.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 06, 2013 10:41 pm Offline
Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:14 pm7970Montgomery, AL
triplemultiplex wrote:
Kyle having to 'translate' in the principle's office; that was just like Stan and Kyle 'translating' for Gorak/Steve way the hell back in season 2.

I knew that scene reminded me of something they had done previously on the show. I just couldn't pinpoint the episode. The closest I could think of was when the parents thought their children had turned into Mongolians in Child Abduction is Not Funny.

Anyway, I liked this episode. I give it an 8/10.
Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 06, 2013 10:56 pm Offline
Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:22 am25
Really strange episode

I loved it

8/10

Sort by  
Page 1 of 5 65 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next