Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 5 65 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 06, 2013 10:59 pm Offline
Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:46 pm143Park County Police Station
Probably the best episode of the season, but Cartman really deserved a total ass-kicking at the end.

Either that, or it should have turned out that the cow really was a miracle.
Characters Ranked by Speaking Appearances...y'know, if you care about useless, autistic trivia like that.

Favorite Characters: Randy, Yates, and Butters
Favorite Episode: Cartman's Incredible Gift
Favorite Pairing: Randy x Sharon
Ginger Cow PostWed Nov 06, 2013 11:15 pm Offline
Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:42 pm3
All we are say--ing, is give ginger cow a chance...to be perceived as being a prank that is dressed up by a fat kid from South Park Colorado rather than being perceived as being sent from heaven.
Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 06, 2013 11:39 pm Offline
Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:02 pm34
triplemultiplex wrote:
Best episode of the season.

It was so well constructed, I didn't care that Fatass was forcing Kyle to live out his sick fetishes for half the episode. Seriously, Cartman is obsessed with doing nasty stuff with Kyle. The Imaginationland ball sucking, he made him kiss his ass in Fun With Veal, he wanted Kyle to fingerbang his ass in Cancelled, he pretended to be his lover last season. I could dismiss any of these by themselves, but together, they add up to one demented boy crush.

But, I don't know, Cartman's farts could be a smaller part of the tiny 20 minutes. Really, it took valuable time, stuck in the same moment, closing spaces, I think so.

And the Red Heifer, congrats! Bulls'eye!

Note: Van Halen last album (2012) is called A Different Kind of Truth.

What about the muslim acceptance? The prophecy that resembles an animal comes from the Quran 10 signs before the End, and it's a four legged beast with 60 meters (or inchs). The other part, inside Quran, references the Moises red heifer sacrifice (except that is yellow).

Really, the assembly of religions with funny conversations and the unification of symbols to one VH paid the ticket for my fun and make my day. But the rest appear to me stuck. Forgive me but I don't know if it's me or that episode specifically. Can be because Kyle is repeatedely been humiliated, excessively, M&T heavy hand there.

Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 07, 2013 12:23 am Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
Well, I guess it went better than I was expecting although it was still pretty weird. It's funny how something so stupid as a ginger cow could bring world peace. Liked that Stan and Kenny teamed up to get to the bottom of Kyle's behavior. 'You know what Kenny, I'm starting to think Kyle doesn't like Cartman's farts.' No sh*t Stan :lol: . I was hoping he'd wonder what was up so happy they put that in.
I hate that Kyle didn't beat Cartman's ass in the end! Fatass has been getting away with horrible behavior way too much this season, and it's not like Kyle to sit back and not pound him after all is said and done.

All in all I liked the concept of the story but it didn't make me lmao. I'm still waiting for that episode that has me laughing every minute. I might re-watch this one. 7/10
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 07, 2013 12:40 am Offline
Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:44 pm40
SO ÉPIQUE !!!
( haha the french article was badly transcript :P BTW ).

Love it all, Cartman is a sicko, BUT Kyles "wanna-be Jesus 2" make the world at war again.

Stan and Kenny was on the right path, Kyles block them by being a selfty!

LOL so hard at VH, 10yrs of Van Halen shall become !

Best episode for a time :D, loved them all. Some critics seem to be hard, but after 17yrs of showpeople always want more. Like crack.

LOLLLL Trey and Matt... Next week we got Toronto Mayor rob ford ???? PLZ it's the funniest things ever !

You can make it USAers looking, he love football, beer, crack, pinch ass of woman, a true American :P !!!
Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 07, 2013 1:01 am Offline
Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:36 pm70
LOL about halfway of the 3 symbols forming I'm thinking...no way, Van Halen? LOL WTF?

Best episode of the season. Not even close to the best ever, but still, best of this season.

They need English subtitles, though in some parts.

I LOL'd at Kyle translating.
Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 07, 2013 1:54 am Offline
Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:51 am3
It was a very sad episode... but good anyway...
Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 07, 2013 2:14 am Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
rodgw wrote:
But, I don't know, Cartman's farts could be a smaller part of the tiny 20 minutes. Really, it took valuable time, stuck in the same moment, closing spaces, I think so.

Bingo, that's the problem. Trey and Matt tend to find one big runner and then build an entire episode around it - whether it be yummy yummy farts, taming strange, queefs, nibble-rubbing cable companies, pussy sandwhiches, plane crashes, etc. I think, personally, Trey and Matt should ease up on the runners, because these days whether or not you buy the runner is the difference between whether or not the episode sells.

Trivia Time! -- In season 1, 'fartboy' was one of the nicknames used by the other boys for Pip. The other kids would make him say "Please, may I have more farts?".
I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o
Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 07, 2013 3:14 am Offline
Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:51 am3
I also like when they use life footage in show ;)
Last edited by R4Zi3L on Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 07, 2013 4:00 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
JVM wrote:
Trivia Time! -- In season 1, 'fartboy' was one of the nicknames used by the other boys for Pip.

This is true.

JVM wrote:
The other kids would make him say "Please, may I have more farts?".

This is not. The boys would target someone who wasn't in their group - first Pip, then Damien - and fart on him. Then they'd call him fartboy. When Damien talked to Pip about it, Pip was hoping not to be called fartboy anymore.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 07, 2013 4:27 am Offline
Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:12 am1
I came here to get an insight from the fans as to a few jokes i thought I may have missed. What a bloody mistake, you goons riled me up so much I had to make an account to vent. I hope the creators never pass through here. Or maybe they should, it is truly hilarious come to think of it how all of you with such a vested interest in the show - enough to make an account - get the wrong end of the stick so badly. Maybe it's because you're 13 or American, in which case the joke is on me but i suspect otherwise and that is tragically, hilariously depressing.
Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 07, 2013 4:36 am Offline
Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:44 am1219Bedford (U.K)
I thought the episode was okay I liked the Van Halen stuff and kenny had a couple of lines which was nice also the fact the Kyle had that "yummy yummy" ringtone. I just wish that kyle had some sort of revenge it seems lately that Cartman never gets his comeuppance at the end.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 07, 2013 7:31 am Offline
Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:02 pm34
Something like Cartman at the concert asking everybody to chant: "Hasa Diga Eebowai!" would be the best of the best moment.

Something like the european immigration Law and forbiden passage to Meca and Israel

Something like the wall on palestinian frontier going down

Many ideas... Ow, I think is my mood.
Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 07, 2013 8:48 am Offline
Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:10 pm2
This is a great episode. Good writing, good laugh, good point. I just love every moment of this episode, I am so happy when watching this one.
Re: *1706: Ginger Cow* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 07, 2013 9:47 am Offline
Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:54 pm236
Parts of this episode were good, ginger cow, Van Hallen, etc. But some of it went on too long, farting on Kyle. The show started well, but it felt like it ran out of ideas so the same jokes just got run into the ground over and over. I know other people really liked this episode, but for me it was the weakest of the season.

Sort by  
Page 2 of 5 65 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next