Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 4 of 4 57 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Re: *1705: Taming Strange* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Nov 01, 2013 8:25 pm Offline
Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:02 pm34
Someone just disturbed with the deja vu's voice from Health Minister's wife? How about... Hhhhennifer Lopez? :lol:

"That's not how a baby is born?" That's a joke I never be tired.
Re: *1705: Taming Strange* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Nov 02, 2013 6:57 pm Offline
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1436in a secret underground bunker
To me, it was another medicore episode.

Positives: Good Storyline. Nice to see the Canadians. Great to pick on Miley Cyrus and ObamaCare Failures. Also nice to see that it's a media tabu issue (my school has all these links too, and they suuucked!!) I think people need to realize that technology isn't always the answer! :roll: :) Good role by Mackey and his BS. Nice Music. :wink: BTW. Funniest moment for me was Tom Brady, and yea...I'm a HUGE pats fan! :P

Negatives: Wasn't the funniest episode. Didn't have a real memorable moment....and a long side note to boot: I think the episode needs to be a slide into what I hope will be the kids FINALLY moving up to the 5th grade. I really think it's time. The longer they don't push that, the longer the show kinda looks well, too enthralled for fourth grade talk. Ike should be like moved to the 2nd grade (he is that smart) just to keep up with the movement of the show.

7.8/10
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Re: *1705: Taming Strange* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Nov 02, 2013 8:57 pm Offline
Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:52 pm129In your hearts.
I just recently watched this (I recorded in the DVR) and I was like "What the fuck?" The ending was a nice little bonding between Kyle and Ike, it's adorable. :D
Send me a PM.

Milo Vonnegut | Milo Vonnegut 2 | Online Milo | Milo Vonnegut 3 | Keyblade | Tugennov Olim

GET BACK TO TWERK
Re: *1705: Taming Strange* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 03, 2013 1:35 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
So...
Quote:
Anyone who thinks streamlining health care into an integrated health care system would go smoothly deserves a giant queef in their face.

- Terry, Canadian Health Minister, "Taming Strange"

s / SP content / health care

...does this mean that the new version of South Park Studios won't return? :cartmanlaugh:
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1705: Taming Strange* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 03, 2013 9:31 am Offline
Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:49 pm1709Delaware,USA
I thought the "question of the day" for this one might had been, why is Tom Brady getting Canadian medication?

Also who voiced Ike's grown-up voice?
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
Re: *1705: Taming Strange* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 03, 2013 11:24 am Offline
Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:33 am16
triplemultiplex wrote:
Someone should point out that South Park predicted Miley Cyrus going all trampy way back in '08 at the end of Britney's New Look. Gotta have another good corn harvest...

First of all like a billion people HAVE already pointed that out and they always seem to act as if they are the first to do so. Secondly that episode was about how the media and the public react to celebrities. It predicted people obsessing over Miley and her behaviour. Which is exactly what people are doing by not shutting up about it and how South Park should make an episode about it.

Also people seem so desperate to see this episode as a ruthless attack on Miley but I don't think it was very malicious towards her at all. At the very most it was saying that her "rebellious stage" seems a little forced but it also mentions how that phase is a part of growing up. Bottom line can we all just move on from Miley Cyrus now that they finally brought it up? I reckon she will end up mellowing out in a few years anyway.

One more thought about this ep is that the Kyle/Ike storyline was the cutest thing ever and a classic example of South Park having a sweet side. And it genuinely baffles me how people could dislike Kyle.
Re: *1705: Taming Strange* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 03, 2013 11:34 am Offline
Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:51 am255
Big-Will wrote:
So...
Quote:
Anyone who thinks streamlining health care into an integrated health care system would go smoothly deserves a giant queef in their face.

- Terry, Canadian Health Minister, "Taming Strange"

s / SP content / health care

...does this mean that the new version of South Park Studios won't return? :cartmanlaugh:

Off in a conference room somewhere I bet there is some guy arguing for the Gold Package - "Time to double down people!!" :mrgreen:
Re: *1705: Taming Strange* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 03, 2013 5:57 pm Offline
Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:37 pm30Brooklyn, NY
Hayley B wrote:

Also who voiced Ike's grown-up voice?

I'm pretty sure Matt voiced grown-up Ike. Sounds just like him.
Re: *1705: Taming Strange* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 03, 2013 8:37 pm Offline
Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:37 pm30Brooklyn, NY
But yeah, I really enjoyed this episode! Funny and heartwarming. Glad Kyle got more screen time, and I had a feeling they were going for the Miley thing once Foofa said she couldn't do the kid thing anymore. But the ending was just the cutest thing! :D
Re: *1705: Taming Strange* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 03, 2013 11:30 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18790I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I can't speak as to her strange, but her headlights are nothing to write home about.
Re: *1705: Taming Strange* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 07, 2013 11:34 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2272Croatia (SE Europe)
How come this episode wasn't censored? Curse words weren't bleeped.
Re: *1705: Taming Strange* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 22, 2014 12:37 am Offline
Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:36 am168
Mamont wrote:
How come this episode wasn't censored? Curse words weren't bleeped.

Good question. Some episodes are censored and others aren't. I liked the whole Kyle/Ike interaction and the throwback to "Kick the baby".

Sort by  
Page 4 of 4 57 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4