Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 45 of 47 695 posts Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostSun Sep 29, 2013 12:06 pm Offline
Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:14 pm96Antelope California
Why not work in Abigail Breslin to the show somehow, I think it would be fun if she was on it for some reason. She is a great actress and I think she would be just perfect. Maybe she could be a voice actress for an episode? She just started making a new movie called Maggie with Arnold Schwarzenegger. She would be great for next season. I think she is going to become a famous actress in the future and she is so cool.
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostMon Sep 30, 2013 12:31 pm Offline
Has anyone else played Evony? I like to play it and I was thinking that it might be a great idea for content in an episode, like how WoW and Minecraft have been used. Evony is a lot tougher to play then WoW and Minecraft I believe. It takes like 2h 30m just to train troops each day and that is just training them once and that’s with getting your population back up to where it was. Also to build buildings in the game, it takes days to complete some of them. And just to get 10 cities and have all of your buildings up to level 9 or 10, can take a person like 4 months and that is playing like 16 hours a day. The game takes a ridiculous amount of time to play, plus it costs money. There is getting your gear to level 10 which is a couple hundred dollars and then there are stars that costs like thousands of dollars to get a 15 set. Also there is buying mich scripts that get buildings levels up to 10 and there like $5 each. I play Evony age II. There is getting your heroes to level 100 or 150 and there is getting historic heroes and you have to be in an alliance and fight NPC cities and do PVP with other players. The game has millions of users and takes so much time and money, it would make sense that South Park would pick up on it. I think the kids would look worse playing Evony then they ever did playing WoW.
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostMon Sep 30, 2013 1:21 pm Offline
Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:13 pm1
I want to see a parody on Mermaids: The Body Found and Mermaids: New Evidence, South Park can probably rehash some old ideas of Kanye (Gayfish) and Kim Kardashian + their baby North-West
Also the reactions of the South Park cast about proving and disproving if Mermaids are real could blow up the situation into something with serious comedy :D
The "bloop" or intricate sound heard as a forms of communication could be another fart joke where scientists "jizz" themselves when they hear it and asks for the "bloop" to be played again descibing the range of oscillations and advanced speech patterns presented :p Butters would freak out and most likely tell the boys about Mermaids, Cartman would try to capture them for fame-(T.V. Show: Top "Hooker") or money, and the rest would be obviously ensuing hilariousness...

Or

They could have a parody on Anti-gun laws, possibly have senates give hilarious personal filibusters, maybe create a situation where guns are needed like aliens invading, gang violence, have a terminator attack w/ Gov. Arnold Shwarzenegger, arm elementary kids w/ guns like Kyle's little Canadian brother Ike to prevent school shootings or something like you need a license to kill and a license to hold a gun license which would probably be resolved w/ Kenny dying :D
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostSun Oct 20, 2013 9:43 am Offline
Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:37 am0
why don't you make an episode about pewdipie,amnesia...etc
about the No.1. on youtube
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostTue Oct 22, 2013 3:05 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
demir67 wrote:
pewdipie

What the hell is that?
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostTue Oct 22, 2013 5:11 am Offline
Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:52 pm129In your hearts.
Big-Will wrote:
demir67 wrote:
pewdipie

What the hell is that?

Click here.
Rooster Sauce PostSat Nov 02, 2013 2:32 pm Offline
Why not feature on one of your shows Sriracha sauce? I've heard about it like 10 times this year in the news and on the radio. I love the stuff and its at a lot of restaurants that I go to.
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostSat Nov 02, 2013 2:59 pm Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
how about another Canada episode that would be cooool
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostSat Nov 02, 2013 3:19 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
(ugly)Bob wrote:

I'm pretty sure we just had an episode that featured Canada quite a bit on Wednesday.
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostSat Nov 02, 2013 5:12 pm Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
nwt000 wrote:
(ugly)Bob wrote:

I'm pretty sure we just had an episode that featured Canada quite a bit on Wednesday.

I am referring to a full blown canada- nevermind
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostFri Nov 15, 2013 2:23 pm Offline
Has any one else seen the Batkid saves the day! thing that San Francisco is doing that is a make a wish foundation for a kid named Miles Scott that was dying of leukemia? I can’t not think of Butters and this type of thing happening around him. What if Butters gets sick and is dying and gets to make a wish like Miles wish to be a crime fighter? I think they already did it with Kenny making a wish to see Stan in the ep with the fetuses but it still sounds good. I think it was “Kenny Dies“.

Also what about Kanye West and him using the Confederate flag as his new logo.

What about Cartman getting into shape? It sounds as epic as in “Raising the Bar” with Cartman riding around in a cart. I see him doing lots of pushups, sit-ups, dips, and pull-ups.
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostSun Dec 01, 2013 8:06 pm Offline
Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:59 pm0
I'd like to see an episode where gay marriage is mandatory by law. Straight people would have to marry someone of the same sex. Protests would mount, with straight people arguing that they should not have to marry someone they are not attracted to or in love with. At the end of the episode, straight people realize how narrow-minded it is to say that "Gay people can get married, as long as they marry someone of the opposite sex." Stan can then do his "I learned something today" spiel.
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostSat Jan 04, 2014 1:01 pm Offline
I was thinking of

The Knockout game

Rob Ford the crack smoking mayor and especially if he is reelected

The Wounded Warrior Project
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostSat Jan 04, 2014 1:24 pm Offline
Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:11 pm0
I had an idea for 2 or 3 episodes.
The boys finally break the fourth wall of the cartoon thanks to some hints that suggest them that they must live in a cartoon.
Here it starts a recovery procedure where trey park and matt stone enter the cartoon as the oracle and the architect. (You already know where i want to get...).
Kenny will of course be the One, because he will be able to restore the all thing by dying.
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostSat Jan 04, 2014 3:12 pm Offline
Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:26 pm10
JamesPup wrote:
I was thinking of

The Knockout game

Rob Ford the crack smoking mayor and especially if he is reelected

The Wounded Warrior Project

I can picture Cartman doing some of the Rob Ford stuff (after all, people have already started pointing out the similarities between Ford, in real life, and Cartman)

and picturing Cartman doing that is making me laugh like a motherf*cker

Sort by  
Page 45 of 47 695 posts Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next