Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 3 of 6 79 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Re: *1708: A Song of Ass and Fire* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 21, 2013 2:29 am Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
"I think my insulin's low. I need to eat."

That shit doesn't even make any sense. Having too little insulin in your body and simultaneously eating more can kill you.
Re: *1708: A Song of Ass and Fire* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 21, 2013 2:46 am Offline
Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:43 pm5
I find it pathetic that people are posting comments while the show is playing. You know how dumb that sounds? "Oh that's funny". Ha ha, that's funny too". "This is neat being a 2 parter". "A trilogy? Wow!". *facepalm*
Re: *1708: A Song of Ass and Fire* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 21, 2013 2:54 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Niels0827 wrote:
"I think my insulin's low. I need to eat."

That shit doesn't even make any sense. Having too little insulin in your body and simultaneously eating more can kill you.

That, and the "weak spot" thing. There's no particular part of the body where a diabetic is weaker than anyone else. Certainly not the mouth. :P

2coolhipdude wrote:
I find it pathetic that people are posting comments while the show is playing. You know how dumb that sounds? "Oh that's funny". Ha ha, that's funny too". "This is neat being a 2 parter". "A trilogy? Wow!". *facepalm*

You should avoid message boards altogether. Every show thread on every board has comments like this during showtime.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1708: A Song of Ass and Fire* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 21, 2013 3:07 am Offline
Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:44 pm40
( Not english sorry )

1- Question : Hope much episode are left in the seasons ? 1-2-3 ?

2- Video Gamezzzzzzzzz

The 2 episode seem tie the South Park game.

The future game seem to be 100% control by Trey and Matt Parker. They "Mapped" south park for the game, that's why this season the intro we see how South park is Mapped better ( my guess )

I think Matt and Trey want to make history AGAIN. After going "outside" and RULES BROADWAY, with Book of Mormon. They want to RULES video games world with the highest, funniest, best game ever !

The trilogy ( or more ) just paved the way, the prologue, the UNIVERSE of the game !

I'm SURE 100% that the game will have reference or even a DLC $$$ for Black Friday ! The game look 100% the same of the current episode ( Cartman = wizard, kenny princess etc ) + The mapping. ( The game will be a RPG, you can chooese the JEW class LOL, you are the new kid to town and meet current persona world )

3- Kenny Princess

Inspire by jap video game and anime. I think Kenny is just now a Jap princess with super power ( Rainbow, cute/sexy pose, ultimate charming etc etc )

In many RPG, the princess is cute/powerfull with "love ray" and Sh*t haha ! Think Sailor moon.

4- South park are the best ever, i loved this season 10 YRS OF VAN HALENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

5- NO WII U........ Nintendo is coming... are they dragons ? All girls goes Nintendo ? ( no girls to date ? except kenny )

6- IF STEAM CONSOLE COME South park will be VISIONNARY !!!!!

7- PC master race would be funny ( fat people fighting )

8- Lol at xbox clear lost, like reeeeeeeeeeal life ;)

9- Randy will protect the mall maybe ?

10- Less "video-game" argument this time, it was Reeeally funny to us gamer xD. Hope they come back.
Re: *1708: A Song of Ass and Fire* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 21, 2013 5:03 am Offline
Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:41 pm4
2coolhipdude wrote:

I find it quite strange that these threads are not being created after the show ends, but it doesn't bother me that much.
Re: *1708: A Song of Ass and Fire* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 21, 2013 6:51 am Offline
Thu Apr 17, 2003 2:19 pm30Cheektowaga, NY
"The only brother-sister news team".

The first time I laughed my ass off and threw up at the same time.
Re: *1708: A Song of Ass and Fire* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 21, 2013 6:54 am Offline
Thu Apr 17, 2003 2:19 pm30Cheektowaga, NY
Grievous George wrote:
Ewww incest. Comedy Central airs that but pusses out of 200 and 201?

No one will be threatening death for the incest thing - unlike 200/201.
Re: *1708: A Song of Ass and Fire* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 21, 2013 8:34 am Offline
Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:51 am255
Stanluv25 wrote:
Not quite as funny as last week's but still good. The wiener joke got old in the ep before this. Never seen Game of Thrones so the jokes go by my head but it doesn't seem as if you need to understand what it's about. The man and woman on the news team are siblings?! :lol: Still don't quite understand why Kenny is a princess. Did I miss that explanation? Wish there was more Stan as he's kind of the leader for the PS4 side.
Looking forward to how this ends!

In GOT the current king is actually the product of a brother-sister relationship.
Re: *1708: A Song of Ass and Fire* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 21, 2013 11:49 am Offline
Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:37 pm1
I'm surprised that Cartman hasn't mentioned the fact that Hanukkah starts the day before Thanksgiving and Kyle won't be able to go. Maybe that'll happen if Kyle switches sides and goes with Stan instead of Cartman...
Re: *1708: A Song of Ass and Fire* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 21, 2013 12:28 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
kamzieli wrote:
2coolhipdude wrote:

I find it quite strange that these threads are not being created after the show ends, but it doesn't bother me that much.

I'd have to be merging a LOT of threads. No one waits after an episode ends to begin a thread, and more than one person would begin a thread about the same episode. It's a mess to collect and merge the threads, so we have this episode section here, and only nall to create the threads in it. If other episode threads do appear, say, in General South Park Discussion, then I do move them and merge them with the official threads.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1708: A Song of Ass and Fire* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 21, 2013 2:13 pm Offline
Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:45 pm94The YAY Area!
This trilogy is turning out as good as Imaginationland, likely even better (if only because Kyle's not being constantly held captive by Fatass's balls).

The funniest moment IMO has got to be the Kenny-as-Japanese-Princess montage that's hilariously overloaded with girly cuteness. The grown woman silhouette that turned out to be Kenny on two rocks was pretty funny too. Guess Kenny dig chicks so much that now he wants to become one too...

M&T and the SP crew are doing a pretty well-balanced job of simultaneously incorporating and ripping elements of Game of Thrones into the plot. Lots of shocking sexual elements for sure, but they're simply mirroring the stuff that GoT pulls. When SP first came on ~15 years ago that would've been unthinkable. Amazing how much the bar has been lowered since then, now well below what even M&T wanted.

Those two weeks are gonna feel like a long time...

Favorite Characters: KYLE -- STAN -- WENDY -- BUTTERS
Favorite Character to hate: C A R T M A N !!!

Favorite Episode: THE LIST
Re: *1708: A Song of Ass and Fire* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 21, 2013 2:36 pm Offline
Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:42 pm26
it's great that Kenny found a way to be the hero without being trolled by the writers, like he was in the coon-saga.
just be a girl, and they'll let u have the spotlight. lol
though he's walking towards an inevitable doom, for sure.
Top 5
1. Major Boobage
2. Tonsil Trouble
3. Imaginationland
4. Woodland Critter Christmas
5. 1%

Favorite Character: Kyle
Favorite Season: 4
Re: *1708: A Song of Ass and Fire* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 21, 2013 6:17 pm Offline
Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:36 am3
This was really good. I'm guessing that the reason why Zimmerman, Goth Kids, and Taming Strange were so bad is because all of the work went into this trilogy. If that's the case, then it definitely paid off. This trilogy is just about as good as any group of episodes throughout the series.
Re: *1708: A Song of Ass and Fire* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Nov 22, 2013 2:56 am Offline
Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:40 pm29
DaleReeck wrote:
Grievous George wrote:
Ewww incest. Comedy Central airs that but pusses out of 200 and 201?

No one will be threatening death for the incest thing - unlike 200/201.

There's going to be someone threatening for any episode.
Re: *1708: A Song of Ass and Fire* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Nov 22, 2013 10:38 am Offline
Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:14 pm99Antelope California
Does Kenny’s amulet that the Japanese CEO gave Kenny have any real powers? They said it did and it would make Kenny a real girl. How will it help their side win on Black Friday? Well Xbox One was released today and it is the 50th anniversary of the JFK assassination. I think it would be cool if they did something for JFK.

Sort by  
Page 3 of 6 79 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next