Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 5 of 6 79 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Re: *1708: A Song of Ass and Fire* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 26, 2013 11:31 am Offline
Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:57 pm1
Great episode. I loved the subtle spoiler for the next season of GOT they just slipped in. That and the "GRRM pushing things back" jokes make me think they've read the books.

Bill Gates said he wanted one machine for social networking, media and gaming, but he didn't say he wanted that machine to be an Xbox. It'd be funny if he came out strong for PC gaming and obliterated all sides of the "console" war. Jump to an ad "South Park Stick of Truth, only on PC."
Re: *1708: A Song of Ass and Fire* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 26, 2013 8:05 pm Offline
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1436in a secret underground bunker
So...10 episode season, and what do we get?!? A Trilogy!! :roll:

Don't get me wrong I am enjoying this, but I'm kinda irate that the season is so short. Just when South Park is getting good and back into a grove again...we have this episode and a "Season Finale" and boom....gotta wait til August/September!! :(

Anyways.

Positives: Loved Bill Gates, Loved RR Dude (GofT)...the Weiner Musical left me in stiches :mrgreen: Love Butters and Malkinson. Awesome part was Princess Kenny's evolution (almost like "Sailor Moon" good times! :P ). Nice intro At first I would have said the "Sex" is getting old, but now that things are beginning to make more sense...it just is thickening the plot, so it's turned into a positive (Loved the "Anchorman" theme for sex too!). Finally another omage to their game as they keep "Pushing it back!" One can only hope when the game finally does come on sale, it is 90 Percent off!! :o

Negatives: The Garden and the old dude. Cartman is a conspirator. We know that. At first it was funny, now it's just stupid and getting old. I was also hoping for more Randy in this episode or at least talking more about the Captian's Death and how he himself is preparing for Black Friday. Maybe we'll know more next week.

So far so good. 8) I thought last weeks episode was better overall, but this episode had more twists to it, and has also brought more stabilization to the entire ordeal, so it was a necessary part of this "trilogy" I guess. 2 weeks from now it BETTER be Epic or else we're gonna feel as tripped as watching Brian the dog die on Family Guy. :santa: :assface:
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Re: *1708: A Song of Ass and Fire* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 26, 2013 8:20 pm Offline
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1436in a secret underground bunker
A lot of people will die....hmmm.

Well, here's my list. These couple first are almost formalities:

- Bill Gates
- The Sony CEO
- All the Mall Cops except for Randy and like one other one.
- "Princess" Kenny :zombiekenny:
- RR Dude from Game of Thrones.
- That crazy woman who looks like Jaba the hut and wanted ANYTHING for her kids.

Now for Wild-Cards:

-Scott Malkinson
- Token
- Jimmy (yes, not Timmy, not Tweek...But Jimmy)
- The Vampire head kid...per se.
- One of the Goths :(
- and the won of the 4 that I think really MIGHT happen.....TOM the News Reporter!! :shock: I can really see them killing him and/or the reporter....or else why would he be such a big part of this show's plot?? Think about it.

I think South Park wants to 'remove' some characters, and not become like the Simpsons that have like 400 of them....so don't be surprised to see a lot of "nobodys" just be killed here. :cry:
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Re: *1708: A Song of Ass and Fire* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 26, 2013 10:43 pm Offline
Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:51 am255
A terrible (yet also funny) thought just occurred to me. Here I am, cursing Thanksgiving for making me wait an extra week for the third episode of the Brack Friday saga.

I dared to hope it might be a 4-parter. But now I fear, something darker is lurking.

It will be a trilogy. But its part 3 will be episode #10! Next week will be a Terrence and Phillip special - complete with a "will not be seen this week" tease. They're going to make me wait 2 weeks and I don't think I can last. I'm about ready to freeze myself :cartmanko'd:
Re: *1708: A Song of Ass and Fire* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 27, 2013 12:27 am Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
If South Park really wanted to go to a Red Wedding-type scenario and make Brian's death on Family Guy look like Chuck Norris scraping his knee, here's who I'd think Trey and Matt would end up killing (for good):
Cartman
Kenny
Randy
Wendy (yes, the girls would also join this epic battle and have a few losses of their own)
Craig
Token
Timmy
Annie
Jason
Bill
Dog Poo
Peter Mullins
Scott Malkinson
Heidi
Millie
Nichole
Esther
Nelly
Powder
Emily
Pete (Goth Kids)
Firkle (Goth Kids)
Filmore
Quaid
Nathan
Mimsy
Marvin Marsh
Sheila Broflovski
Carol McCormick
Kevin McCormick
Stephen Stotch
Mrs. Tucker
Ryan Valmer
Sarah Valmer
Cindy Tweek
Mrs. Stevens
Skeeter
Mr. Garrison
Mr. Adler
Sergeant Yates
Officer Mitch
Jimbo
Ned
Mr. Slave
The Channel 9 News Reporter
Sony President
Bill Gates
George R. R. Martin
Wayne D.
Everyone Interviewed by Channel 9
90% of the security guards
Various nameless shoppers

Yet again, this is completely hypothetical and I guess I'm writing this with such little emotion because I just got done watching Team America: World Police. It was super awesome, BTW!
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1708: A Song of Ass and Fire* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 27, 2013 1:35 pm Offline
Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:49 am71
I they want to shock people with some deaths they should just kill off Stan, Kyle,Kenny and Cartman and start with 4 new kids, maybe the versions of them from the alternate universe, or the goth kids, now THAT would be shocking...
Re: *1708: A Song of Ass and Fire* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 27, 2013 7:27 pm Offline
Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:42 pm26
let's hope they won't kill anyone off (regulars), really, i fail to see the comedy in it.
Top 5
1. Major Boobage
2. Tonsil Trouble
3. Imaginationland
4. Woodland Critter Christmas
5. 1%

Favorite Character: Kyle
Favorite Season: 4
Re: *1708: A Song of Ass and Fire* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 27, 2013 8:26 pm Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
You would sooner see Stan or Kyle die than Cartman.
I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o
Re: *1708: A Song of Ass and Fire* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 27, 2013 8:41 pm Offline
Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:41 pm4
Big-Will wrote:
That, and the "weak spot" thing. There's no particular part of the body where a diabetic is weaker than anyone else. Certainly not the mouth. :P

maybe if he had kicked him in the nuts instead of hitting him straight in the face with the stick, you would understand that it was just an obvious joke
Re: *1708: A Song of Ass and Fire* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 27, 2013 11:10 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
kamzieli wrote:
Big-Will wrote:
That, and the "weak spot" thing. There's no particular part of the body where a diabetic is weaker than anyone else. Certainly not the mouth. :P

maybe if he had kicked him in the nuts instead of hitting him straight in the face with the stick, you would understand that it was just an obvious joke

I understand that Cartman is ignorant of a lot of things, being just 10 years old, and that is what makes the joke. :lol:
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1708: A Song of Ass and Fire* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 28, 2013 6:48 am Offline
Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:51 am255
kamzieli wrote:
Big-Will wrote:

I think since Scot permanently has his tongue sticking out that Cartman believes that his tongue is his "visible" diabetes. So he whacked him right in the tongue/diabetes.
Re: *1708: A Song of Ass and Fire* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 28, 2013 7:14 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18790I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I think it was just an excuse to smack him in the face.

pfft. I was just thinking, what if we get a "Canadian Thanksgiving Special" next week instead of the end of the Brack Friday saga? :lol:
Re: *1708: A Song of Ass and Fire* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 28, 2013 7:26 am Offline
Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:17 am1
ok this f*ckin forum is impossible to find anything in between the black background (html rule # 1 BIG NO NO ) and the general disorganization of the site layout sooooo im just guna go ahead and ask..... WHAT IN THE f*ck seriously no episode last night their making us wait another f*cking week to find out what happens
Re: *1708: A Song of Ass and Fire* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 28, 2013 1:16 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
Yes, and you would have known this two months ago if you had paid attention to the dates in the episode player. :P
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1708: A Song of Ass and Fire* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Nov 29, 2013 11:05 pm Offline
Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:43 pm5
Quote:
Four posts in eight years? Maybe that's why you're not familiar with the internet.

Stereotype much? I can play that game too. 5K+ posts in almost 9 years= No life? Posts while show is still airing= No life?

Why only 4 posts? I usually live by the motto: "Don't feed the troll" annnnnd........you guessed it. I have a life.

Sort by  
Page 5 of 6 79 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next