Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 20 298 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next
*1009: Mystery of the Urinal Deuce* PostMon Oct 09, 2006 7:12 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
Hmm, I could have sworn I made a sticky topic for the new episode! In any case, we just uploaded a new video clip to the front page for you guys to see. Check it out, I think it's kinda funny. :)
PostMon Oct 09, 2006 7:14 pm Offline
Thu Dec 23, 2004 3:14 pm1825Ohio - Nothing to see since 1803
Ctrl+V'd!!!

Hopefully this episode isn't too preachy. I don't think I can tolerate one of their "This is why we're right and anyone who disagrees is stupid" shows. 1008 was great, I'd be severely disappointed if they couldn't carry some of that momentum through to the next episode. The title is telling me that it's not what anyone's thinking, but I don't know what it'll be otherwise. I'm curious to see it, but I'm also approaching it cautiously. I can't get excited about what appears to be another political episode.
PostMon Oct 09, 2006 7:17 pm Offline
Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:57 pm856Baltimore, MD
This looks like it should be a good episode. This season has been going good so far, so I hope to see the same out of this episode. I'll repeat myself and say that I'll probably like this just as much as everyone liked MLNW.

I do agree with everyone that said this should be a good Stan and Kyle friendship episode. They haven't really had an episode where they've worked together for a cause since Ginger Kids. The Return of Chef was all four boys and Free Willzyx was all of the boys, so I'm looking forward to it.
PM me for my AIM SN. Lurkers are a bitch.
PostMon Oct 09, 2006 7:29 pm Offline
Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:24 pm2965Alberta, Canada
The title has me confused about it, too.

Y'know, this is already oddly reminiscent of Ginger Kids from that quote... and nice enough, that episode's production code was 911. Hmm. :0

Seriously though, I'm totally looking forward to Wednesday - mostly for the Stan and Kyle scenes (and we had better get some good stuff of them working together! D:) That's what I'm mostly interested in seeing.

... I'm gonna avoid speculation on here, though, just because I have absolutely no idea. I just really wanna see it, as all. I'm keeping up some average expectations... Hopefully this won't disappoint. I tend to like political episodes.
PostMon Oct 09, 2006 7:33 pm Offline
Thu Dec 23, 2004 3:14 pm1825Ohio - Nothing to see since 1803
I'm 99% sure that this episode is going to be like Cartman's Incredible Gift. Cartman has this idea, Kyle is out to prove him wrong. They just tacked in Stan to add another dimension to it. I wouldn't look for a lot of Stan & Kyle moments, I'm sure Cartman will have the focus of the episode.
PostMon Oct 09, 2006 8:51 pm Offline
Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:03 pm814Conspiracy of cartographers
Well, I'm not going to pass judgement yet, but if this really is a flat out political episode, I do think it's a bit easy to go after the conspiracy crazies. I mean, I didn't think anyone actually believed them.

Hey, I can finally break out this nifty little emoticon! Image
PostMon Oct 09, 2006 9:25 pm Offline
Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:44 pm53
I'm kinda scared to ask who the real people behind 911 are if its cartman who knows the answer. Needless to say im gonna catch this episode wed night.
PostMon Oct 09, 2006 9:26 pm Offline
Mon Sep 27, 2004 7:18 pm758earth
I don't think it's really gonna be about the 9/11/01 attacks. The title seems to say that it will be about someone taking a sh*t in a urinal, doesn't it? :lol: I dunno, thats what I got out of it. :P Maybe the preview clip would suggest otherwise, but I can't watch it for some damn reason. :twisted:
PostMon Oct 09, 2006 9:45 pm Offline
Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:06 pm4
Would it be too obvious to state that Cartman will prbly be blaming 9/11 on the Jews?
PostTue Oct 10, 2006 1:32 am Offline
Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:34 am283Seattle
I'm pretty sure it's about that "loose change" video.

If you don't know what that is, google video search it
PostTue Oct 10, 2006 7:24 am Offline
Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:20 am15
jjmac12345 wrote:
I don't think it's really gonna be about the 9/11/01 attacks. The title seems to say that it will be about someone taking a sh*t in a urinal, doesn't it? :lol: I dunno, thats what I got out of it. :P Maybe the preview clip would suggest otherwise, but I can't watch it for some damn reason. :twisted:

I'm guessing it will not be directly about the september 11th attacks, but something that parodies it with the digits 9/11, and it will parodie the Loose Change and Alex Jones type nuts. Should be pretty funny. 8)

I'm willing to bet they will watch some online video about it (like Loose Change) and it will turn them on to finding the truth.....about the urinal deuce.
PostTue Oct 10, 2006 9:38 am Offline
  • YIM
Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:37 pm262Brazil (The mines)
yes, but what has 911 on it?

*The fusion point of Fe, in Farenheit degrees. (That's probably a lie)
*The emergency number in North America.
*Butters' birthday.
*The production code for Ginger Kids.
*The deposition and murder (or was it suicide?) of former president of Chile, Salvador Allende.

That's all I could think of. If anyone remembers something else, post here.
This is not a sig.
PostTue Oct 10, 2006 10:01 am Offline
Sun May 08, 2005 11:58 am600
I'm expecting this episode to be funny, yet hugely controversial. I have no problem with that, but they could do without getting themselves too much more trouble, since it's less than a year since the Tom Cruise incident.
If you can be bothered...please check out this poll:
http://misterpoll.com/4270026923.html
PostTue Oct 10, 2006 10:58 am Offline
Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:14 pm7970Montgomery, AL
It's funny because I just went back a few days ago and reread Maddox's article on how all 9/11 conspiracy theories are bogus. Knowing Matt and Trey's style, Cartman will probably come up with a really f*cked up explanation as to how the Twin Towers were rigged to collapse (c'mon, urinal deuce? This HAS to be insane! :P) and Kyle will probably try to decry it. We can't say for certain whether or not Cartman will end up being right though; as f*cked up as his theory might be, a lot of the retarded things he says end up coming true. We'll just have to wait and see.
PostTue Oct 10, 2006 11:17 am Offline
Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:35 pm25Williamson, GA
I'm almost certain it'll end up as a way for them to denounce all the crazy conspiracy theorists. After all, if Cartman is the only one who believes something then there's a reason. The show has always found elaborate ways to shoot down whatever M&T consider crazy or stupid while still being hilarious.
What awaits everyone in heaven is eternal peace, divine rest, and $10,000 cash.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 20 298 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next