Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 18 of 20 298 posts Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
PostSun Oct 15, 2006 1:25 pm Offline
Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:00 am14
Kyle the Skeptic wrote:
triplemultiplex wrote:
Okay time to address the stuff from Cartman's presentation:

Speaking of which, I was hoping they'd use Cartman's character to caricature the behavior of your typical CTist. It's the only other missed opportunity I saw. For example he could have said things like:

"How can anyone look at these facts and not realize the truth? I can only assume cognitive dissonance."

"The so-called experts who disagree with me should be fired from their jobs!"

"If you don't think the government was 100% complicit in 9/11, then you must be down on your knees kissing Bush's ass."

But I still laughed at the part where he blamed Kyle, and then put up the same picture of him as in his "Ginger Kids" presentation. :D

Cartman's character was modeled after Alex Jones.

Too bad Matt & Trey didn't bring up Pakistani ISI, Mahmoud Ahmad, or Able Danger. You know, the real issues, not the nonsense being argued over here.
PostSun Oct 15, 2006 1:28 pm Offline
markawil wrote:
DHS2020 wrote:

Perhaps these military and political officers from around the world are also retards.

http://www.patriotsquestion911.com

hey, did you take the time to actually read what their quotes are about? Do you honestly believe any of those senators or congressmen believe the loose change garbage? They're talking about Able Danger and the liberal govt. lawyer scum who stopped the program in fear that they might get a backlash for storming and arresting muslims in this country. They're not talking about uber secret massad-matrix agents flying planes and tomahawks into buildings, they all know (just like any average person knows) who did 9/11. They're concerned (as they should be) of the ineptitude of the government before 9/11 and how their failures in intelligence let this happen. That and the fact that no one who stopped Able Danger has been brought up on charges. That's what they're talking about. The Commission overlooked this, and no one was held accountable.

Quote:
The bottom line is we don't know exactly how 19 arabs

You mean radical muslims? I notice every truther tries to do away with the islamic card, as if Islam really doesn't exist or is not really relevant to 9/11.

apologists, plain and simple.

Quote:
who trained on military bases

right, their own bases in Afghanistan.

Quote:
lived with an FBI informant

okay.

Quote:
and were being watched for nearly 2 years managed to pull this off,

exactly, but thanks to the help of scum sucking liberal defense department lawyers, the Able Danger team wasn't allowed to act on their suspicions.

Quote:
However, if it makes you more comfortable to blame this guy, so be it:

CIA Asset Tim Osman, aka Osama bin Laden

I don't blame him. He's doing what he does best. I blame the overabundant tolerance forced on this country that has allowed these people in.

The military bases were in America, not Afghanistan. US Military bases were also listed as the hijackers' permanent addresses on their express VISA applications.

I am not a supporter of Loose Change, and I haven't made any comments that would lead one to assume that.

Pakistani ISI, Mahmoud Ahmed, Sibel Edmonds, Drugs, and more.

But hey, a conspiracy of this magnitude would require thousands of people right, unless they are evil genius radical islamists, then it only takes about 25.

Makes sense to me.
PostSun Oct 15, 2006 1:31 pm Offline
Merlockyle wrote:
While I told myself I would try to avoid this fight, I do have a bit of evidence to point out. It's not very scientific, but...hasn't bin Laden bragged in his videos about how he did cause 9/11?

He could be lying, but...well, just saying.

He denied it for weeks after 9/11, but American Press didn't play his messages due to them possibly containing "Secret Messages to his followers".

Then luckily a video was found in Afghanistan with Bin Laden "confessing", however it isn't enough for the FBI, who admits they have no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11.

http://www.washingtonfreepress.org/82/n ... ence.shtml
PostSun Oct 15, 2006 5:05 pm Offline
Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:03 pm112
Excellent episode. Completely insane :D
Let's fighting love!
PostSun Oct 15, 2006 7:59 pm Offline
Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:05 pm26Brisbane, Australia
Has anyone ever seen something like this before? Maybe this is what happens. Scientists don't have the answers to everything. Once upon a time, we thought the world was flat. In many years from now, we may realise some scientific fact we didn't previously know that will solve the mystery.
This could be the end of the world... of warcraft
PostMon Oct 16, 2006 12:21 pm Offline
Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:43 am1022Wales
It was awesome like the best Episode ever Mr.Mackey got loads of lines and it was funny how He ran around talking in his beatnik crap voice about fudge dragons and how Stan took a dook and the hardly boys lol
If you want Faith+1 go here:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19823&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Dont ever leave me Jesus I couldnt stand to see you go
PostMon Oct 16, 2006 1:03 pm Offline
Thu Dec 08, 2005 1:10 am6
Holy sh*t, best f*cking episode ever!
Can't remember the last time I laughed that hard. The 9/11 stuff was pretty good - especially the way they portrayed the government - but it was Mr Mackey's urinal deuce that did it for me. Honestly, it has been a long while since South Park put a fart joke of that magnitude in one of their epidodes. Good times, good times. After all, isn't that how South Park started - timeless toilet humor combined with some irrevrent, off-the-wall jokes. Its nice to see them taking the show back to its roots every now and them.
And the f*cking Hardy Boys.... LOL! How f*cking random was that?! Great stuff here. One of the best episodes ever! Only one thing left to do.... wait and see if it stands the test of time. Will Mr. Mackey's reaction to the urinal deuce still be as funny a couple years from now after I've watched it 7 times? My guess is yes. The funny thing about that is I can actually remember people who did that back in (high/junior high/grade) school. And Mackey's reaction is exactly spot-on the way you know those school councilors would have reacted!
Great stuff Matt & Trey! One of the greatest parts about a South Park episode is when they remind you about one of those little, funny things from childhood that you have forgotten about. The most recent episode prior to 1009 I can remember that did that was in episode 914: Bloody Mary... Cartman's doing his "sweet bung-sao moves" were something I recall from childhood martial art classes.
"I'm a little better than everyone else." :)
PostMon Oct 16, 2006 1:17 pm Offline
Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:03 pm19
I liked when Mr. Maky was on the speaker phone. At the end he was so upset it sounded like he was about to cry
PostMon Oct 16, 2006 10:36 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18789I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Ok, I'm not going back and reading 18 pages of crap, so here's all I have to say...

Too soon?

P.S. Not getting into the 9/11 sh*t, never thought it was Stan, suspected Garrison for some reason.
PostMon Oct 16, 2006 11:12 pm Offline
Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:21 pm20Chiba, Japan
This episode kinda sucked donkeyballs in my opinion.
Especially the Mr. Mackey thing got old really soon.
The only thing that made me laugh was Cartman blaming Kyle for it, the rest of the show was pretty lame.
The Hardly boys weren't funny at all.

Looking forward for ep 10 now. Cartman with authoritah is always funny.
Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Heh Heh Heh Heh Heh
PostWed Oct 18, 2006 2:36 pm Offline
Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:50 pm74Cincinnati,OH
Binsento wrote:
This episode kinda sucked donkeyballs in my opinion.
Especially the Mr. Mackey thing got old really soon.
The only thing that made me laugh was Cartman blaming Kyle for it, the rest of the show was pretty lame.
The Hardly boys weren't funny at all.

Looking forward for ep 10 now. Cartman with authoritah is always funny.

I thought the Hardly boys thing was funny.
[img:57e85]http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/5223/kennykillersigqg9.jpg[/img:57e85]
PostWed Oct 18, 2006 3:41 pm Offline
Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:00 pm268Euclid, Ohio: the least interesting place in the western hemisphere
yeah, the Hardy thing was funny and having Mr. Macky in a big role was awesome seen as how he's been downplayed so much lately
Athena1999 wrote:
AssassinKenny, I officially love you.

sig by Mr.Hat DX27, and that is me in that sig
PostThu Oct 19, 2006 8:34 pm Offline
Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:25 pm1
aoahuj wrote:
news reports of large pools of molten 3000+ degrees steel existing underneath ground 0 four weeks after the collapses which could not have existed if bombs weren't used.

I could debunk your whole idiotic post, but that would result in pages and pages of information. So I'll just post this:

Conspiracy sites like to bring up molten metal found 6 weeks after the buildings fell to suggest a bomb must have created the effect. The explanation doesn't go into the amount of explosive material needed because it would be an absurd amount. There is another explanation which is more plausible.

Oxidation of iron by air is not the only EXOTHERMIC reaction of iron (= structural steel which is about 98 % Fe, 1 % Mn, 0.2 % C, 0.2 % Si.....). There is at least one additional reaction of iron with the capability of keeping the rubble pile hot and cooking!

The reaction between IRON AND STEAM is also very EXOTHERMIC and fast at temperatures above 400 deg C. This reaction produces Fe3O4 AND HYDROGEN. It is the classic example of a REVERSIBLE REACTION studied in Chemistry labs at high school. But believe it or not, back at the turn of the century, the reaction of iron and steam was used as an industrial process for the manufacture of hydrogen.

I think iron and steam could have reacted in this way (at least for a while) and generated a lot of heat. What is more, the hydrogen released would have been converted back to water by reaction with oxygen, thereby generating even more heat. In this case spraying water on the rubble pile was like adding fuel to a fire!

Now add in gypsum reactions with H2 and CO and we have a great source of SO2 and/or H2S to sulfide the steel!

Perhaps the endless spraying of water on the rubble pile was not such a good idea!

In the usual lab experiment on the reversible reaction of iron and "steam", nitrogen (or some inert gas) is bubbled through water to create a gas stream saturated with water vapor at room temperature. This gas is then allowed to flow into a glass tube about 1 meter long containing iron in an inert boat at its center. This assembly is heated in a tube furnace to some desired temperature, say 500 deg C. The hydrogen/ nitrogen gas mixture is collected at the outlet of the tube furnace.

In the industrial process the feed gas might also be "water gas" which is a mixture of CO and water vapor. The outlet gas contains mostly H2 and CO2.

I am sure there was plenty of water vapor AND oxygen in the void spaces in the rubble pile. This is the "steam" I am referring to.

Please remember that the recovered pieces of structural steel were heavily OXIDIZED as well as sulfided. The most important oxidizing agents available in the rubble pile were obviously O2 and H2O.

The rubble pile was not only inhomogeneous with regard to its composition, it was inhomogeneous with regard to its temperature. This was due to localized chemical reactions. Such reactions were capable of generating high temperatures in these localized hot spots.

The demolitionists much beloved thermite is a good example, BUT NOT THE ONLY EXAMPLE. AND THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF WHATSOEVER THAT THERMITE, THERMATE, SOL-GEL NANO-THERMITE WAS EVER PRESENT AT THE WTC SITE!!!!!!

It is irrelevant whether or not the steam was wet or dry, that is a chemical engineering notion only of interest in a closed and controlled system, usually under high-pressure, such as a steam generator in a power station.

Water vapor was present in the rubble pile and water vapor reacts with iron releasing HYDROGEN.

ITS CALLED A CORROSION REACTION:

METAL + WATER = METAL OXIDE + HYDROGEN

WHEN IT HAPPENED AT THREE MILE ISLAND IT CREATED A HYDROGEN BUBBLE

I could post way more information than this, but why bother. Every single 9/11 conspiracy theory has been debunked time and time again by people using a little common sense and research. Yet the conspiracy whackjobs continue to post the same garbage over and over again. Why don't you do a little research next time?
PostThu Nov 16, 2006 9:09 pm
Quote:

However, if it makes you more comfortable to blame this guy, so be it:

CIA Asset Tim Osman, aka Osama bin Laden

It looks like someone took some random photo of some random douche in a suit and photoshopped Bin Laden's ugly f*ckin face onto it. :lol:

The even creepier thing is that it kind of looks like an emaciated OJ Simpson!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe it's a combination of Barak Obama,OJ and Bin-boy!! :lol:
True sh1t PostFri Dec 01, 2006 11:44 pm Offline
Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:39 am114Tucson
There was an actual mystery of a urinal deuce when I was in kindergarten (or was it 1st grade - had the same classroom for both, can't be sure). At the time I thought it was pretty weird that the teacher (old woman, btw) would cuss out the entire class about it, with the girls present. I didn't think it was right the girls should know about our special boy pee-toilets. (Yeah, why should they be privy to that? nyuk nyuk.)
But then there was that time I did let a girl notice me pitching a tent in that class (shush you - I was still a regular student at the time.)
Damn, dude, China is f^cked-up!
I love you guys . . . (aw, screw you guys.)

Sort by  
Page 18 of 20 298 posts Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next