Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 26 389 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26  Next
PostMon Nov 13, 2006 12:50 pm Offline
Tue Mar 30, 2004 7:31 pm2247Santa Monica, CA
It's about f*ckin' time somebody lambasted and lampooned those smarmy, smug-ass Mighty Ducks movies!

Quack -- quack -- quack -- QUACK -- QUACK -- QUACK! -- QUACK! -- QUACK!! -- QUACK!! -- QUACK!! -- QUACK!!!! -- QUACK!!!!!

Oh Matt and Trey, have your satirical claws no mercy on the soft underbelly of Gordon Bombay's plight?!?!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nSD-Tk0Z3zI

http://www.gonefiction.com
PostMon Nov 13, 2006 1:31 pm Offline
Sat May 07, 2005 9:46 am278625 Avenue de los Mexicanos
Losing Edge was hilarious, this will be a nice way to end the season since we've never seen hockey before. Stan will probably play that micheal j fox looking coach. I've haven't been this psyched for an episode since the Warcraft episode. By having no job, maybe he was fired from coaching the team and they lost and he got fired so he's trying to make his way back which you see in a nice montage.
Through the years we all will be together...if our fates allow...

"Whats your name?"
"What's in a name?"
Kyle and Rebecca.
PostMon Nov 13, 2006 2:01 pm Offline
Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:31 pm94
This episode sounds good. Can't wait to see it!

Could it be possible that Wendy might be in this one?
PostMon Nov 13, 2006 3:20 pm Offline
Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:12 pm1158New York, USA
I've been thinking about this episode a lot today, throughout my entire day at school. I was imagining all of the ways this episode could turn out, and I thought of something interesting. I'll attempt to explain it the best way possible. Okay, so...we all know that Stan is going to have the memory of losing the game for his team haunting him throughout the episode, right? So, obviously when Stan coaches the peewee hockey team, he's going to have to face his fear of losing the game, and try to lead the team to victory. Then he'll most likely coach the kids like crazy, and when it comes down to their most important game, all of the children will be confident that they're going to win. Then, at the very end, one kid on Stan's team will try to score the winning goal, but ends up scoring it in the other team's goal (or something along those lines), and it'll be as if Stan is reliving the memory all over again.

...Did that make any sense whatsoever? XD I just think it'd be funny to see Stan go through all of the effort to prove to himself that he can put the bad memory behind him, but then after trying so hard to do so, the team loses anyway. It'd just be so ironic, and I can definitely see Matt and Trey doing something like that.

I can't wait until Wednesday! ^_^
PostMon Nov 13, 2006 3:55 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
That description reads like a straight-up Mighty Ducks parody. Stan's little personal dilema sounds exactly like Emilio Estevez's character in that movie. This'll be one of those episodes where we get a frame-for-frame parody of a specific scene/scenes.

Very clever title.
You read it! You can't unread it!
PostMon Nov 13, 2006 4:40 pm Offline
Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:06 pm2254New Atlanta, Sector 11, Building 71G
Speaking of the title, I just noticed something. This is actually the first SP episode that has ever been named after Stan. Cartman had a few, and Kenny had one, but until now, neither Stan nor Kyle have had their names in any episode titles. Weird.
PostMon Nov 13, 2006 4:49 pm Offline
Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:47 pm1340Binghamton, NY. It sucks
Kyle the Skeptic wrote:
Speaking of the title, I just noticed something. This is actually the first SP episode that has ever been named after Stan. Cartman had a few, and Kenny had one, but until now, neither Stan nor Kyle have had their names in any episode titles. Weird.

Yes, I thought of that yesterday actually. I was wondering when either Stan or Kyle would have an episode with their name in it, it was bound to happen eventually.

Grr...I really want a picture for this! This sounds like such an awesome episode, I hope we get a picture tonight.
PostMon Nov 13, 2006 4:56 pm Offline
Sat Apr 02, 2005 2:57 pm1103Behind you
This is really, really going to suck. I hate Stan episodes, and why the hell is a nine-year-old boy coaching a team? This will be off character, probably rushed (since it's the last episode of the season) and all in all a failure. It's really a shame there's no Christmas special again. Second time in a row is unacceptable.
As enjoyable as abuse.
PostMon Nov 13, 2006 5:06 pm Offline
Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:58 pm107Essex, No im not a car thief
Someone asked if ike was going to be in the episode, I think it would be great if he was. And it would make it even funnier if he was reaaaaallly good, being canadian in all lol.
Nicccceeeeee!!
We love you england, we do!
PostMon Nov 13, 2006 7:10 pm Offline
Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:00 pm268Euclid, Ohio: the least interesting place in the western hemisphere
It looks kinda iffy right now but seems like it could have potential...
Athena1999 wrote:
AssassinKenny, I officially love you.

sig by Mr.Hat DX27, and that is me in that sig
PostMon Nov 13, 2006 10:09 pm Offline
Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:24 pm2965Alberta, Canada
Ohmygod look at that preview picture.

I have just died from adorable.

Also, it's confirmed that Ike's in it, at the least. Good. That's be pretty pathetic if he wasn't.

... I want Wednesday. So badly right now. Aahhh.
PostMon Nov 13, 2006 11:27 pm Offline
Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:14 pm646
The picture on top is probably a preschool Stan but the other players are so behind I can't recognize who they could be but I still think that's Kenny in the net. Then again maybe the other boys weren't on that team. And in the other picture you can surely see Ike.
PostTue Nov 14, 2006 6:54 am Offline
Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:24 pm2965Alberta, Canada
I'm pretty sure it's Stan, too, about to choke on the shot. The setting is perfect, you've got the arena lights right down on him, and he looks totally uncertain and in mid-shot. Even just one skate is up, like he's gonna move forward, and you can see the puck just in front of him.

And honest to god that is one of the cutest things I have ever seen: it's comparable with two-week old puppies. I've been around those things a lot. They're totally adorable, and so is this.

Plus in that other preview picture you can see one of the kids crying. This episode is going to be amazing if not just for the sheer adorable factor. Ohman.
PostTue Nov 14, 2006 7:07 am Offline
Tue May 11, 2004 5:12 pm2644Kenosha, Wisconsin
Ontop is likely Stan. You can see his black hair poking out if you look close. I think Kyle is on the back left if you look close he's wearing orange.

Kenny is probably one of the 2 laying on the floor and Cartman is probably at the net.
Stan and Kyle :)
PostTue Nov 14, 2006 9:12 am Offline
  • YIM
Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:35 am305You suck
Well, I'm actually looking forward for this episode tomorrow. Finially, an episode that doesn't revolve around Cartman's fat ass. That's why I havn't been too pleased with season 10 so far, is because it just had way too much to deal with Cartman, and it looked like Stan was becomming less of in important character.

This will be very nice and refreshing to see a story about Stan again, seeing that he is one of my favorite characters.

Sort by  
Page 2 of 26 389 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26  Next