Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic Reply to topic
Page 4 of 26 389 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 26  Next
Author Message
PostTue Nov 14, 2006 10:11 pm Offline
  • Profile
Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:41 am1012
Grizim wrote:
Grizim wrote:
Who here had a job when they were nine?

Both Stan and Cartman are going downhill. A Stan-based episode is just as bad as a Cartman-based episode. Kyle isn't so great either but he's probably the one whose stuck to his personality and age the most over the years. Same with Kenny but of course Kenny's too cool to get lines on South Park anymore because Matt and Trey just can't handle him.

I want to see an episode where Kenny sets Butters on fire and then pisses in his face.


Because Butters, the lamest and most annoying character on the show, is constantly getting attention while Kenny is the one who deserves it.


I completely disagree with that last statement, but I do wanna see that happen. I just wanna see anybody piss on anybody who's on fire, and then watch them burn and laugh.
PostTue Nov 14, 2006 11:17 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • WWW
  • YIM
  • Profile
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Prof. Destructo wrote:
Mighty Ducks parody?

Yes. That's been established already.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
PostTue Nov 14, 2006 11:40 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:14 pm646
You should look at the blow up of the preview picture. Obviously the players in orange are the opposing team. There are three others in Park County uniforms, and it looks like the player lying down just above Stan might be Kenny(you can see blond hair sticking out from under his helmet), and maybe that's Kyle on the top right. The goalie could be anybody, maybe Butters?
PostTue Nov 14, 2006 11:56 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:59 am6Perth, Australia
the blurb also makes it a longest yard/mean machine movie parody as well.

shall be an interesting ep :)
PostWed Nov 15, 2006 1:20 am Offline
  • Profile
Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:09 pm18
Sounds like dad might be in for some memories and some fatherly advice.

Bad News Bears, Little Giants, Air Bud, Mighty Ducks, etc. all of these need a serious ass kicking parody.

We'll see.
Seeing the LIGHT depends on which end of the Tunnel you are heading...
PostWed Nov 15, 2006 2:35 am Offline
  • Profile
Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:54 am3
I will 100% guarantee that this episode will parody Mighty Ducks the entire way through. I don't know how anybody can be unhappy with that, considering most of the viewers who watch grew up watching all three of those movies. All I have to say is please God Stan do the Triple Deke because I will fall off my bed laughing. And can anyone see Cartman helping Stan coach, getting in the net cause he's such a fatass, and being like "Goldberg"? This is gonna be great, I can't wait.
PostWed Nov 15, 2006 6:12 am Offline
  • Profile
Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:58 pm107Essex, No im not a car thief
Im not sure on this episode. It may be good it might not be. Its dependant on how it involves the other boys. Its been 3 episodes now that have revolved around one character.

I prefer the good ol days when the boys ripped on each other at the bus stop. When was the last time they did that? =(

Season 5 and 6 have been the best so far in my opinion.
Image
Nicccceeeeee!!
We love you england, we do!
PostWed Nov 15, 2006 6:32 am Offline
  • Profile
Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:10 pm22
[quote="Unhooded Kenny":64e32]You should look at the blow up of the preview picture. Obviously the players in orange are the opposing team. There are three others in Park County uniforms, and it looks like the player lying down just above Stan might be Kenny(you can see blond hair sticking out from under his helmet), and maybe that's Kyle on the top right. The goalie could be anybody, maybe Butters?[/quote:64e32]

I didn't blow it up but I'd be surprised if the goalie isn't Cartman. Remember the hockey scene in Grey Dawn?
PostWed Nov 15, 2006 9:55 am Offline
  • Profile
Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:57 am29Devoizes!!
iceiwynd wrote:



I highly doubt it's Stan skating away. The other kids fell down probably because they just can't stay up. Besides, if he was just skating away - well, doesn't do a good job of explaining that puck right in front of him. (By the way, that's still one of the cutest things I have ever seen. Holy god.)


..... You have a point. And since I can't think of an argument against this, I'm just going to agree with you.
Image
I come from Wiltshiore! Ooohh aarrr!!
PostWed Nov 15, 2006 10:32 am Offline
  • Profile
Tue Mar 30, 2004 7:31 pm2247Santa Monica, CA
Big-Will wrote:
Prof. Destructo wrote:
Mighty Ducks parody?

Yes. That's been established already.


Maybe the Professor meant that to mean "(Why the f*ck would they do a) Mighty Ducks parody?"

And my answer to that is you gotta strike while the iron's hot.
________________________________________________________
I probably would have just put the f*cking lotion in the basket.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nSD-Tk0Z3zI

http://www.gonefiction.com
PostWed Nov 15, 2006 10:59 am Offline
  • Profile
Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:10 pm6
as I was reading neons' post, I was thinking that cartman was going to be goldberg. First thing I thought was Cartman saying its knuckle puck time!
PostWed Nov 15, 2006 3:28 pm Offline
  • YIM
  • Profile
Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:43 pm23Hell, FLA
HOLY CRAP TODAY IS WEDNESDAY I AM SO HYPED UP I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :D
DID YOU SAY SOMETHING TO ME, SCISSOR TITS?!?!?!
PostWed Nov 15, 2006 5:14 pm Offline
  • Profile
Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:06 pm234Hella Land
kenny did have his own episode once. Remember the quintuplets episode. Kenny was in that alot he has a wonderful singing voice. lol *sigh* I miss those kind of episodes
[img:31e77]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r219/Southpark2007/gg.png[/img:31e77]
PostWed Nov 15, 2006 7:04 pm Offline
  • Profile
Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:12 pm1158New York, USA
EEKK! This episode airs in only one hour! AHHH, I'm soo excited!

^___________^
Image
Image
Image
Image
PostWed Nov 15, 2006 7:38 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:06 pm42
Quote:
Because Butters, the lamest and most annoying character on the show, is constantly getting attention while Kenny is the one who deserves it.


KENNY DESERVES NOTHING except maybe to live in warm climate so he can take off his hood and speak like a human.
Display posts from previous:  

Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic
Page 4 of 26 389 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 26  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Beta Classic X