Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 16 of 19 274 posts Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostMon Oct 15, 2007 12:34 pm Offline
Tue Dec 21, 2004 7:22 pm3100Playboy Mansion
Probably one of the most pointless episodes like it was funny but it really had no point to it lol. like a whole 22 minute episode revolving around the biggest sh*t ever recorded by mankind... it's funny but dumba t the same time but hey thats what South Park is. Although the Bono storyline was funny and clever. 8/10
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostMon Oct 15, 2007 2:56 pm Offline
Mon May 08, 2006 4:12 pm82Toronto
Ok so some people believe that I shouldn't sh*t on other people's opinions just because they liked an episode and I didn't.

That's all well and good, everyone is entitled to their opinion and that's all fine and dandy.

But do you know there's actually people out there that think new episodes of The Simpsons are actually funny?

There's still fans of the show that have watched it for so many years and will blindly eat up any material the writers pull out of their ass just because the show has such a healthy following of people who lap it up like Pavlov's dog as soon as they hear the harp and the clouds pass by.

So excuse me if I'd rather not sit idle and allow cocksuckery on the forum to stroke the writers egos so much into thinking they can get away with a couple of sh*t jokes and a rip on Bono and call it an episode.

If we let the fan boys win, South Park will go the way of The Simpsons and it'll be one less good thing to tune into.
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostMon Oct 15, 2007 8:27 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
Billistic wrote:
If we let the fan boys win, South Park will go the way of The Simpsons and it'll be one less good thing to tune into.

Matt and Trey aren't worried about the fanboys, so I don't think South Park will go the way of The Simpsons.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostMon Oct 15, 2007 9:28 pm Offline
Mon May 08, 2006 4:12 pm82Toronto
Quote:
Matt and Trey aren't worried about the fanboys, so I don't think South Park will go the way of The Simpsons.

Why would they be worried about them? Fanboys are their bread and butter, what's your point?
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostWed Oct 17, 2007 9:34 am Offline
Thu Dec 23, 2004 3:14 pm1825Ohio - Nothing to see since 1803
Christ, that was a truly awful episode. I won't even bother with a lengthy reply, just not worth the time. After a somewhat sub-par showing last week, this has really crushed my remaining enthusiasm for South Park. Hopefully this week will be better.
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostWed Oct 17, 2007 12:10 pm Offline
  • YIM
Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:50 pm3709America's Next Door Neighbour, Canada
HEY TC!!! :D

I hope tonight's episode is better. It should be. :P
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostWed Oct 17, 2007 7:40 pm Offline
Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:36 pm11269
IHateCelebritiesToo, if it makes you feel any better, I still think you're the idiot. :lol:

And, except for that, you defended why you liked the episode; which wasn't why I got angry at you in the first place. You attacked anyone who didn't like the episode and went on a fanboyish diatribe. Then that other poster came in and said some retarded things.
If your first post was more like your last post, then there wouldn't have a been a problem.
In closing: Don't attack people if they disagree with you, as it makes you look like a fool. Expect retalation if you do.

By the way people, feel free to edit my posts or point out problems, as the delete button on my keyboard isn't functioning.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostWed Oct 17, 2007 9:44 pm Offline
Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:25 pm1
This is gross, I know. But I have to say that it is the kind of episode that can only be fully appreciated by people who fall into these two categories:
1) Male
2) Experience with Constipation.

I had to take some medication a year ago that caused me to have it...and when I finally did 'go' I experienced the most painful night of my life. I told my wife after that I can honestly say I know what it is like to give birth...and yes, it was enormous. Easily the biggest I've done..probably 5 1/2 Courics.
The ending was dumb, but I was laughing like crazy for the first 16 minutes.
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostSat Oct 20, 2007 4:29 pm Offline
Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:15 pm5110
Quote:
When I saw "more crap", I loved it. I loved it because the point of the episode was to stick that emmy award right back where it came from.

I thought it was brilliant. Emmys, oscars, academy awards, whatever, it's all a bunch of crap and I consider the metaphor a moment of genius (among many others) for Trey and Matt.
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostSun Oct 21, 2007 12:42 am Offline
Wed Apr 16, 2003 9:32 pm9640Sedro Woolley
Billistic wrote:
Ok so some people believe that I shouldn't sh*t on other people's opinions just because they liked an episode and I didn't.

That's all well and good, everyone is entitled to their opinion and that's all fine and dandy.

But do you know there's actually people out there that think new episodes of The Simpsons are actually funny?

There's still fans of the show that have watched it for so many years and will blindly eat up any material the writers pull out of their ass just because the show has such a healthy following of people who lap it up like Pavlov's dog as soon as they hear the harp and the clouds pass by.

So excuse me if I'd rather not sit idle and allow cocksuckery on the forum to stroke the writers egos so much into thinking they can get away with a couple of sh*t jokes and a rip on Bono and call it an episode.

Well, I have yet to see the episode, but you were not the first person I saw describe it as a couple of sh*t jokes and ripping on Bono. And it seems for the most part the person who said that to me has the same taste in cartoons I do. I mean come on, Beavis and Butthead ripped on Bono ten years ago on their video commentaries and that didn't take up a whole episode. What they said was probably funnier too. If that is infact all it is, I think I will be disappointed, and alot of the past couple seasons of South Park did disappoint me. Just as dissappointing as the more recent episodes of The Simpsons.
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostThu Oct 25, 2007 9:14 am Offline
Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:06 am555Brighton, UK
I havdn't had a chance to comment on this episode (althouhg it's been weeks...) because I wasn't home and blah blah, so just a couple of things...

There was something for people who think SP is NOTHING more than just toilet humor and offending people. There you had it! That really was nothing more... :cartmanlaugh:

And, when Bono sucked that Zurick-guys biddy, I REALLY missed the good old "Dude, this is pretty f*cked up right here" on Stan's part... That would have fitted perfectrly, instead if just plain "dude"... Anyway, so much of that.
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostSat Nov 17, 2007 2:09 pm Offline
Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:12 am74uk
I've kinda changed my mind about this now. Still hate the Bono stuff but the rest of it seemed to be more of a fuck-you to the recent media-lovefest for SP because they ripped on scientology/tom cruise. The whole enemy's enemy is your friend thing etc. Sort of like how everyone and their cat ripped on peta just because of bullsh*t, and not for any other reason. (I'm not a fan of peta, just bored of people who don't make their own opinion.) It's hard to be a shit-stirrer when everyone is cooing over everything you say.

Oh well, let's hope next season is a bit less self-conscious.
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostThu Nov 29, 2007 4:29 pm Offline
Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:28 am649SouthEast Pennsylvania
Still don't get why everyone thought this episode sucked. This BBS is started to annoy me. Seems the only thing anyway says about South Park now-a-days is "It sucks blah blah blah golden age blah blah blah A Million Little Fibers blah blah blah". M&T are just doing it differently, if they were doing everything the same way for 11 years it would be dull and repetitive. Just learn to appreciate the fact they are still making South Park and laugh.
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostThu Nov 29, 2007 5:07 pm Offline
Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:57 am239San Clemente, California
More Crap was more genius.

A show about crap that involvs Bono, Katy Couric, and Randy. PERFECT...

They could have tried to work in Hillary, Al Gore, or Bush but you can only do so much with 20 minutes.

Celebrities - are for ripping on!
Re: *1109: More Crap* PostThu Nov 29, 2007 5:31 pm Offline
Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:27 pm1
Why Bono? I mean, I find him enormously irritating, but there was a much better and more natural choice available: the USA's big #2, Dick Cheney.

Sort by  
Page 16 of 19 274 posts Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next