Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 3 33 posts 1, 2, 3  Next
*104* Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride PostWed Mar 19, 2008 8:50 am OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
Stan's got a new dog-named Sparky. Stan proclaims his pet to be the toughest dog on the mountain. Though while Stan thinks his dog is ready for fighting, Sparky proceeds to hump Sylvester like a little bitch. The other boys taunt Stan about his gay dog and Sparky runs away to find someone who will love him for who he is.
Re: *104* Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride PostTue Apr 15, 2008 3:54 pm Offline
Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:13 pm6
Is it just me, or is the credits song just the theme from Orgazmo? "Now you're a man / a man man man"

Also, I think Sparky (the gay dog) is exclusive to this episode... not sure though.
Re: *104* Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride PostWed May 14, 2008 12:15 pm Offline
Wed May 14, 2008 11:17 am4
I'd like to find just the audio clip of "Loving You" and the closing credit music...
I think that Sparky was just in this episode.
Re: *104* Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride PostWed May 14, 2008 12:47 pm Offline
Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:57 am239San Clemente, California
Didn’t Stan jerk the Sparkster’s fireman in Proper Condom Use?
Re: *104* Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride PostWed May 14, 2008 3:42 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18774I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Yep. They also shaved fur off of him to glue on Butters in Good Times With Weapons.
Re: *104* Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride PostWed May 14, 2008 4:47 pm Offline
Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:49 pm1709Delaware,USA
This was my first episode I watched of South Park back then.

I rewatched not to long ago. I just wanted to randomly say. Clyde has changed so much since then.

I forgot he was the little boy that said "Omg! What is he doing to my dog?!" and then "Make him stop!" :)
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
Last edited by Hayley B on Wed May 14, 2008 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *104* Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride PostWed May 14, 2008 4:54 pm Offline
Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:15 pm5110
Episodes like this REALLY make me miss Ned and Jimbo.

I never knew this to be true or not, but I'd assumed Trey Parker played the piano in that rendition of "Loving You," I saw a short clip of him playing once and he had the same Elton John-inspired technique.

Th subplot to blow up the mascot really made that episode for me.
Re: *104* Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride PostFri Jan 30, 2009 11:37 pm Offline
Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:38 am1
I know this episode used to be different in some parts. The singer whose voice hit the high note to detonate the explosives at halftime used to be Frank Stallone, Sylvester Stallone's brother. Since this is the first season and I haven't watched it in a while I wonder why they made a switch. I can almost tell that at certain times Jimbo's voice was dubbed over to say Richard Stamos John Stamos' brother instead of Frank Stallone. I think the singer was re-animated as well because he used to have black hair. Now I know this is from a long time ago but one great big piece of evidence to its veracity is this: John Stamos doesn't have a brother, and Sylvester Stallone does have one named Frank who was being satirized for having a lame music career.

Trey and Matt I have to ask why the change, especially when you don't seem to bow to outside pressure? Was there a lawsuit, or did you drop it because Stallone asked you to? I would guess the latter because Stallone seems like a cool guy, possibly a friend being more conservative in hollywood.

Just wondering...love the site
Re: *104* Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride PostMon May 04, 2009 3:13 pm Offline
Sat May 02, 2009 8:36 pm13
I love SP because they are Gay friendly, and like Cheff once said "children their is a big difference between Gay people and Mr. Garrison" I have a small crush on Mr. Slave!!
Re: *104* Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride PostSun May 30, 2010 8:45 pm Offline
Fri May 07, 2010 1:55 pm106Southpark (that's right)
Liked the part when Stan was like:

Stan: now don't be gay sparky! Don't be gay

when he was teaching his dog tricks. And Kyle was funny when he was on the field... Idk why or how but he was.
ManBearPigs #1 Fan <3

Kyle, Craig and Kenny Kick a$$!! :D
PostWed Sep 01, 2010 8:57 am Offline
Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:10 am67CA
has anyone noticed that kennys number is 13
Cartman says PostWed Mar 16, 2011 7:15 pm Offline
Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:38 pm0
Ah sick what is he doing to that dog
PostMon May 23, 2011 10:51 am Offline
  • YIM
Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:33 am0Bucuresti
Lol, one very cool episode, despite I hate Gay people... Sorry for all the gay people on this site but...
Re: *104* Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride PostMon May 23, 2011 5:33 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
Great episode, Stan was so cute in it. And I just love Big Gay Al! :D I am very happy they stopped focusing the show on Jimbo and Ned and instead focus on Stan's actual parents. I find Jimbo and Ned stories boring and unfunny. :/ I actually skipped over their scenes together in this one.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *104* Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride PostMon May 23, 2011 7:01 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 am3188Elsewhere
Stanluv25 wrote:
Great episode, Stan was so cute in it. And I just love Big Gay Al! :D I am very happy they stopped focusing the show on Jimbo and Ned and instead focus on Stan's actual parents. I find Jimbo and Ned stories boring and unfunny. :/ I actually skipped over their scenes together in this one.

So 3/4 of it? :lol:
I like this episode too, but mostly because of jimbo and ned. They're a laugh riot in my book.
By the way, Stanluv, how is it that whenever one of us posts we end up in an argument?
Can't we all just get along?

Sort by  
Page 1 of 3 33 posts 1, 2, 3  Next