Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 23 337 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23  Next
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 26, 2008 7:38 pm Offline
Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:31 am263
Damn South Park Staff, you didn't have to go all "professional animation" on us. You scared away half the people who tuned it and thought it was a different show.

Oh.

But I loved this episode. I liked all of Season 12 so far and I don't care what anyone says. :c

"Dude. He's getting super wasted off of life."
What's the difference between a 7-11 and a smurf?

A 7-11 is a 24-hour convenience store and a smurf is a small blue fictional cartoon character.
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 26, 2008 7:38 pm Offline
Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:28 am637United States
Haos wrote:
Do any of you guys know the names of the songs in the background when Kenny got high?

So many boobs...

So much cat pee... :unhoodedkenny:

i reconize them from 'heavy metal'
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 26, 2008 7:39 pm Offline
Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:32 pm33
Favorite part was when kenny kicked cartmans ass. :D
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 26, 2008 7:41 pm Offline
  • YIM
Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:59 pm793under the cork tree
oh my fudgin god i just saw the new episode and it is sweeeeeeeeeeet! they did take the boob stuff a little too far, but it was still f*cking awesome. i love how they have kenny in the corvette, cause it's almost exactly like the opening scene in heavy metal! the hot chick looked almost completely like taarna!
if i had to rate this episode, it would get 999,999,999,999,999?10!

p.s. i also think it's very sweet of butters trying to make kenny feel better!
honk if you're f*cking steve carell (cause i really wish i was!)

"i like girls with big fat titties, i like girls with deep vaginas" - kenny
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 26, 2008 7:41 pm Offline
Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:02 am3545New England
Yeah, Anne Frank kitty lol.

And Spitzer was governor of New York.

This is so great too, because right now,
I think Weed is gonna win the root of all evil :twisted:
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 26, 2008 7:43 pm Offline
Tue May 11, 2004 5:12 pm2644Kenosha, Wisconsin
The most used song in this seems to be Sammy Hagar - Heavy Metal
Stan and Kyle :)
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 26, 2008 7:43 pm Offline
Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:47 pm1340Binghamton, NY. It sucks
Dude, this episode was seriously awesome. I'm so happy we had a Kenny episode, we've been without one for way too long.

When I heard they were getting high off of cat piss I thought I was gonna piss my pants laughing. Leave it to Kenny to let a cat pee in his face to get high. There was definitely some character development there. :P Makes me wonder if Matt and Trey are just trying to see how many kids will go have a cat piss on them trying to get high.

The homage to "Heavy Metal" was great, mostly because I just f*cking love that movie.

So although this distributed parts amongst the characters pretty damn well, I still say this is a Kenny episode or a Kyle/Kenny episode. Ya know, come to think of it, we've had a Kyle/Cartman episode, a Kyle/Stan episode, and a Kyle/Kenny episode. Not that I'm complaining, I love all the air time Kyle's gotten so far. :P

I think it was great the other boys showed genuine concern for Kenny, especially Kyle. Dude, those scenes of Kenny tripping balls were total win right there. :D

And the Spitzer thing was a great little tie-in there at the end, especially since I live in NY. Sheila's face just did it for me right there.

Ok, I'm done. But I just thought this kicked ass. ^__^
Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:14 pm7970Montgomery, AL
Copied and pasted straight from my LiveJournal:

South Park Episode 1203: Major Boobage
First view rating: 10/10

Now that is the Kenny I knew and loved and missed! So much insanity in this episode! Like with The List, there was no crap about current events, celebrities, or anything like that, just a basic silly story; I hope to God they continue making episodes like this one and The List! They seem to be headed back toward their roots (though they haven't completely abandoned the style of new South Park, which I guess is fine; you get a taste of both worlds that way). This episode honestly felt like a classic even down to the first use of the "we learned something today" line since Season 7. I loved Cartman's plot with hiding the cats in the attic. One nitpick though: IS CARTMAN'S CAT A MALE OR A FEMALE?! In Cat Orgy, Cartman's cat was in heat, suggesting it's a female, but the cat is called Mr. Kitty and in this one it was suggested that the cat is a male. Oh well, I suppose it doesn't matter. So yeah, I loved this episode. Definitely the best of Season 12. Better than most of Season 11. Better than pretty much all of Season 10, Season 9... it might be on par with the best episodes of Season 8. So wacky and random! I want more crazy episodes like this! Random: I thought for sure Kenny was going to die at a couple parts, but he didn't. I don't mind though; I think I like the idea of him being a normal character now just as long as they use him.
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 26, 2008 7:44 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
Haos wrote:
Do any of you guys know the names of the songs in the background when Kenny got high?

Both songs are titled 'Heavy Metal'.

The first one (the slower one) is by Blue Oyster Cult, I believe.
And the second one is, of course, Sammy Hagar.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 26, 2008 7:45 pm Offline
Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:35 pm55
Wow, totally gay. Why didn't Kenny die? What's up with the writters, and M&T? South Park has been going downhill ever since Guitar Queer-o (or whatever was after the Imagination land Trilogy). I don't get how everyone liked this episode when it wasn't that good. I bet all the people that liked it just recently started watching SP and have seen no old episodes to compare it with.
You shouldn't a done dat.
He's just a boy.
Poor little feller.
Last edited by oilyGAVIN on Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 26, 2008 7:45 pm Offline
Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:00 pm268Euclid, Ohio: the least interesting place in the western hemisphere
I liked it, especially if anyone knows the origin behind the drug thing (totse.com forums incident with a dude called "pickwick" who tried to get high off of sh*t in a jar). As a stoner, that trip thing was overdramatic and that doesn't actually happen when you get high. Still was a great one though, much better than that dumbass last episode, and the Elliot Spitzer reference was a nice touch.

8.25/10
Athena1999 wrote:
AssassinKenny, I officially love you.

sig by Mr.Hat DX27, and that is me in that sig
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 26, 2008 7:46 pm Offline
Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:31 am263
It's weird you guys are saying it's more of a Kyle/Kenny episode. Cartman seemed to get more airtime for his subplot than Kyle did. :0

I think it was more of a Cartman/Kenny episode.
What's the difference between a 7-11 and a smurf?

A 7-11 is a 24-hour convenience store and a smurf is a small blue fictional cartoon character.
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 26, 2008 7:46 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Nov 19, 2005 4:26 pm68Why do you want to know?
This episode was alright. The Anne frank this was hilarious. And man, there was boobs everywhere! I can almost hear what kenny was saying.

Cartman can speak cat? But was kyle's dad conference thing a parody of the elliot splizter's scandal?

I rate it 8/10, it would have been 10/10 if kenny dies from the overdose of cat pee and the episode ends with 'CAT PEE KILLS'
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 26, 2008 7:47 pm Offline
Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:57 pm3
Wow that was a really good episode. The best episode of season 12 so far for sure. I give it an 8/10. I really wish they would make more kenny-centered episodes like this one, because kenny is freakin' awesome! :unhoodedkenny:
Re: *1203: Major Boobage* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 26, 2008 7:51 pm Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:39 pm1
I really enjoyed the episode. The obvious connection to saliva was very funny, as well as the final allusion to angel's trumpet. Trey Parker and Matt Stone have done their audience well with this episode. I like the fact that only the well informed truely enjoyed this episode.

Thanks Guys!

Sort by  
Page 2 of 23 337 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23  Next