Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 3 34 posts 1, 2, 3  Next

Whose dog is the cutest?
Rob's Dogs, Penny and Macgvyer 22%  22%  [ 22 ]
Mike's Dog, Mooshu 36%  36%  [ 35 ]
Gary's Dog, Sparky 27%  27%  [ 26 ]
Nate's Dogs, Koddi and Muddy 15%  15%  [ 15 ]
Total votes : 98
Production Blog Entry for April 22, 2008 PostTue Apr 22, 2008 10:26 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
R. Emmett Sibley, Production Assistant:
The Blog
Tonight the first half of Season 12 ends. We've seen many adventures come and go.
We cured Aids then a killed pop-star. Got high on cat urine and forgot about Canada. We missed our penises only to shoot a giant load of ectoplasm.

The crew departs tonight for a much needed vacation. The catered food ends, long hours are no more and sadly my tenure with South Park comes to a close.

It has been a privilege to work here at South Park. It is a place populated by amazing and talented people. I would never have imagined all those years ago when I first watched South Park that I could become part of it's family, and when I say family, I really mean family. For months on end we live and share our lives together. There has been a fair share of ups and downs, good times and the not so good times but that's the way families work. I will miss everyone here dearly but what makes it ok is the fact that I always have a home at The Park.

I like to think that I came aboard during the Renaissance area of The Park. Trapped in the Closet, Make Love Not Warcraft, Major Boobage... Classics. Watching the show get made, I have learned so much about comedy, computers, animation and the limits of the human mind and body after a 24 hour work day.

People usually immediately ask me about Matt and Trey when they find out that work for South Park. For the record they are good hard working guys who are super generous and brilliant at what they do. I, probably like you, can't wait to see what they think of next.

At 6am today (4/23/08 ) our local bar opens. Myself and soon-to-be Assistant HD Editor Nate are going to celebrate after our overnight here at The Park. If you can find us (we will be the only bar in Culver City that opens at 6am), you can buy us drinks as we tell you stories about South Park.

You might be wondering how Nate feels about leaving the PA ranks. When asked to speak from the heart about his illustrious time in the trenches his only response was "f*ck You, I'm out, SON!"

Oh yeah, if I don't say anything about tonight's episode your fat taco bell covered fingers will be typing out "you're a pussy" faster than your energy drink makes your breath stink. This episode teams Butters up with Cartman. Enter a chat room and dish. Plus they go on a field trip. Call your circle and have them call their's. To top it all off they mix a Pioneer Village with Die Hard terrorists. I'm sure you'll be the first to update the wikipedia page. It's a really funny episode.

Thanks for reading... BOOSH!

Also:
The PA's have a little argument that we would like you out there on the data super freeway to settle.

Who's Dog is the Cutest?

Rob's Dogs, Penny and Macgyver

Mike's Dog, Mooshu

Gary's Dog, Sparky

Nate's Dogs, Koddi and Muddy

You can vote in the poll at the top of this page.
(You must be logged in to vote.)
Re: Production Blog Entry for April 22, 2008 PostTue Apr 22, 2008 10:36 pm Offline
  • YIM
Fri May 25, 2007 6:38 pm1419Texas by way of Ohio
This one. :)

[*]Gary's Dog, Sparky
Re: Production Blog Entry for April 22, 2008 PostTue Apr 22, 2008 10:39 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
Just_Jackie wrote:
This one. :)
* Gary's Dog, Sparky

Vote in the poll at the top! :)
Re: Production Blog Entry for April 22, 2008 PostTue Apr 22, 2008 10:49 pm Offline
  • YIM
Fri May 25, 2007 6:38 pm1419Texas by way of Ohio
Oh sh*t...I see it now.

Sorry, it's almost midnight and I've done too much studying and had way to much caffeine.

Sorry nall. :(
Re: Production Blog Entry for April 22, 2008 PostTue Apr 22, 2008 11:12 pm Offline
Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:44 am1219Bedford (U.K)
Gary's Dog, Sparky is so cute, can i take him home.
Re: Production Blog Entry for April 22, 2008 PostTue Apr 22, 2008 11:57 pm Offline
Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:11 pm4
Yeah, I'm going to have to go with Gary's dog. The other ones are great though. Rob's dog looks a little degraded and Mike's dog looks like a happy, go-lucky, bad-ass. But Sparky just has such a sweet face. MMmmm....dog.
Re: Production Blog Entry for April 22, 2008 PostWed Apr 23, 2008 1:52 am Offline
Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:06 pm0
More "Where's Waldo" stuff....Besides convening at the only bar to open at 6 a.m. in Culver City this morning (hint, hint), the SP gang is traveling to Las Vegas next week to say farewell to one of our own -- the amazing Junichi Nishimura!

Can't say where, but if you are on the Strip next Wednesday at 6 p.m., the gang will be at the main bar of one of the Strip hotels. Guess correctly and you can join in wishing Jun a happy return to home and a long and prosperous marriage.

Guess wrong and you are own your own to get drunk by yourself and get rolled at the end of the night by the losers from the bar who are one drink less drunk than you.

Good luck hotshot.

techie-dude keith
Re: Production Blog Entry for April 22, 2008 PostWed Apr 23, 2008 5:59 am Offline
Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:45 pm1Ohio
I am at a dead-lock between Mooshu and Sparky. But Sparky is almost too cute to be real. Just like those families they put in photo frames, almost too perfect. So Mooshu wins.
Re: Production Blog Entry for April 22, 2008 PostWed Apr 23, 2008 8:09 am Offline
Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:36 pm11269
Not only is Sparky cuter, but his name is Sparky. Win.
Re: Production Blog Entry for April 22, 2008 PostWed Apr 23, 2008 8:29 am Offline
Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:36 am215
Rob's dogs have my vote. :)
Re: Production Blog Entry for April 22, 2008 PostWed Apr 23, 2008 8:32 am Offline
Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:20 pm176
Wishing ya the best of luck, Rob.
Re: Production Blog Entry for April 22, 2008 PostWed Apr 23, 2008 9:13 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
:o Junichi's leaving too? Aww, he provided the greatest racial non-sequitur in season 3! Well, STAY HARD JUNICHI AND ROB!!! (Inside joke, just my way of wishing you well.) If I could've been there to buy you a Shiner, I would've.

As far as the good puppy-dawgs go, I'm torn between MacGyver and Mooshu. Mac is cute in a "lapdog" sense, whereas Mooshu is cute in a "looks good with his head hanging out of the window of a truck" sense. Also, I'm partial to Shar-Pei mixes myself. (Um, you might want to have Penny seen to, I think she has crabs.)

P.S. Ha-ha, Image
Re: Production Blog Entry for April 22, 2008 PostWed Apr 23, 2008 10:45 am Offline
Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:32 am0
As someone who has seen both Mac and Penny in action they have my vote. I think PA Rob forgot to mention that Mac was gay...I'm not sure if he's thinking this will hurt Mac's chances or what, but i only think it can help!
Re: Production Blog Entry for April 22, 2008 PostWed Apr 23, 2008 10:54 am Offline
Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:55 pm0
I voted for Mike's dog. Not because he is the cutest, but because Mike is my favorite PA.
Re: Production Blog Entry for April 22, 2008 PostWed Apr 23, 2008 11:12 am Offline
Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:48 am0
My papipoo Stuart would kick all your dogs' asses. Especially when he tried to attack a moving truck and ended up with a thigh-high cast on one of his hind legs and we all called him "Stumpy." He would clomp around the house. [clomp]... [clomp]... [clomp]

Since he is not eligible for this, however, I am going to have to go with Mooshu on this one, since she is the cutest and everyone who says otherwise is wrong. There, Mooshu automatically wins. Yay!

Sort by  
Page 1 of 3 34 posts 1, 2, 3  Next