Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 6 86 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
*403* Quintuplets PostWed Mar 19, 2008 8:50 am OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
The boys discover 8-year-old contorting quintuplets from Romania. Cartman decides to stage his own performance. The quintuplets and their grandmother defect from Romania and wind up staying at the Marsh's home. Thanks to Grandpa Marsh the girls' grandmother gets "loved to death."
The girl's father is brought in by the Romanian government to demand his daughters back, Janet Reno to the rescue!
Re: *403* Quintuplets PostMon Apr 28, 2008 11:26 am Offline
Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:13 am1
:evil: this episode sucks..makes romania too poor...I mind that yes..it was poor then....but now the situation is much much better....And the first thing that enoyed my is that the romanians are presented like rusofones( their accent is russian ..the heats of the romanian politians are like in moscow>:P)..and I don't like that they say "romania sucx"
Re: *403* Quintuplets PostMon Apr 28, 2008 2:33 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18777I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I liked it, it was funny. Especially the chase across Stark's pond, and when the girls told off everyone in SP.
Re: *403* Quintuplets PostFri May 02, 2008 2:29 pm Offline
Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:24 pm12
Poor Kenny :(
Re: *403* Quintuplets PostFri Jun 13, 2008 9:08 am Offline
Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:01 am1Romania
well, i found the episode quite funny, but still, i have to disagree with something. i am from romania and, trust me, if we were that poor, i wouldn't be using the internet right now, would i? :lol: anyway, another unpleasant thing about this episode is the fact that the romanian characters have a russian accent. our language is quite different from russian (even though there are a few words that sound alike). but, in the end, south park episodes just emphasize bad things about everything, and, of course, romania has sh*tty parts too.
anyway, i really liked this episode! :D
Re: *403* Quintuplets PostSat Jun 14, 2008 3:44 pm Offline
Fri May 09, 2008 12:13 pm19
Does Matt Stone realy have such a good opera voice?
Re: *403* Quintuplets PostSat Aug 30, 2008 4:47 pm Offline
Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:35 pm1
one of the biggest mistakes that the ones that don't know much bout romania is they think we are soo like russians :| [yeah,i'm a romanian,too]well,we're not:|..it's true that we used to be smth like 20 years ago,but since then romania changed a lot..in that period romania really was smth like it was presented in this episode,but it's no longer like that,and the thing that i don't like is that most ppl think romania still is the same way..no,it's not:| but,all in all,i think that this was a pretty funny episode:P
Re: *403* Quintuplets PostSat Sep 13, 2008 2:58 pm Offline
Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:39 am1
This episode makes me laugh everytime i watch it.i'm Romanian but, it's genius.However, Romania is not the same thing with Russia.And we are not as f*cked as you describe us...i loved how those quins said "you all can kiss our white little Romanian asses"
Re: *403* Quintuplets PostSun Oct 19, 2008 3:27 am Offline
Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:09 am16
Oh, quit whining. I'm born in Romania too, and the whole "Romania sucks" thing made my day. Admittedly, it's not as poor as it used to be, but on the other hand, the amount of stupid people goes up exponentially. Just look at the "stars" on cocalari.com [non-Romanians, the pictures speak for themselves].

Thank God I left that armpit of a country. I never, *ever* plan to go back... just like the girls :P
Re: *403* Quintuplets PostSun Oct 19, 2008 10:47 am Offline
Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:11 pm1534argentina - the asshole of planet earth
heh i loved all the boys in underwear and stan's grandpa walking in and saying "I knew it. They turned you into poofders" lol

and then randy to tell the quintuplets that their grandma had died, "everyone who has a grandma, step forward" stan, cartman and the quintuplets do so (kyle's grandma had died already) and then he says "Um, not so fast girls" XD randy rules!
Re: *403* Quintuplets PostSat Nov 29, 2008 12:49 pm Offline
Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:42 pm3
This sux...They are not like Romania is the Russian language and names ... WTF? If they did a episode with Romania ... why would they do it bad? I am Romania guy ... This sucks!!! I`m sou f*cking upset about this! f*ck shout park it sucks! Romania is no`t a pour country. We have a lot of fun. f*ck shout park ! USA guys who are going to Canada to drink at 18 years! That sucks ! f*ck you shout park with you`re f*cking racism . Sorry for my bad english...
Re: *403* Quintuplets PostWed Dec 03, 2008 6:02 pm Offline
Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:05 am152România
:) so this is the thread i've been hearing/reading about.. :) now don't be upset on my buddies, my guess is that only a russian sees no problem being taken for a russian (no offence мои русский друзья :)) .

@ all romanian fans signing in only to post complaints in this forum: stop your whining (check this thread instead), if it goes on this way then next romanian reference in the show would be about whining romanians trying to make the world realise they are not russians.. unsuccessfully :) (..me and my big mouth..). these are the facts, act like grownups, deal with it; life sucks and so does Romania's image..

for the rest of you, i've found this thread accidentally trying to find an answer to this question, please take a look.
and btw: i broke the dam...
Re: *403* Quintuplets PostFri Dec 05, 2008 7:12 pm Offline
Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:58 pm50Santiago, Chile
I really like this episode,especially how they recreated the Elián González moment, I remember when I saw poor Elián on the newspaper, I was shocked at that image... anyways, I also enjoyed Kenny singing Com te Partiró like Bocelli, so adorable...

Good episode. And I come from a Third World Country too, and it will probably be recreated, if it ever appears on the show as a poor place like they did with Rumania, I don't care about that, they're just stereotypes Americans have about the rest of the world, you shouldn't be so upset, just enjoy the comedy. The closest they've been to recreate Chile is Peru with the Pandemic episodes, but I've read so many awful reviews about this Gunea Pig material that I'm not interested, actually I started watching it the other day and got really bored.
I only stick with you
Because there are no others

You are all I need
You're all I need
I'm in the middle your picture
Lying in the reeds

My lastfm:
http://www.lastfm.es/user/Forever_Failure
Re: *403* Quintuplets PostWed Jan 21, 2009 1:43 pm Offline
Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:09 pm920
Damn evil europeon propaganda.
Re: *403* Quintuplets PostWed Jan 21, 2009 1:47 pm Offline
  • YIM
Tue May 27, 2008 8:08 am2038utah........
vokal wrote:
This sux...They are not like Romania is the Russian language and names ... WTF? If they did a episode with Romania ... why would they do it bad? I am Romania guy ... This sucks!!! I`m sou f*cking upset about this! f*ck shout park it sucks! Romania is no`t a pour country. We have a lot of fun. f*ck shout park ! USA guys who are going to Canada to drink at 18 years! That sucks ! f*ck you shout park with you`re f*cking racism . Sorry for my bad english...

Read the beginning of the intro credits:

"All characters and events in this show --even those based on real people-- are entirely fictional. All celebrity voices are impersonated ... poorly. The following program contains coarse language and due to its content it should not be viewed by anyone."

thats the answer
BTW.. SOUTH PARK.. has cut a joke on almost any disorder, type of country, way of life, type of celebrity etc that most anyone can think of.... including myself.... I'm not knot headed enough to worry about it, I actually find it quite humorous
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 6 86 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next