Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 13 of 14 210 posts Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Jun 30, 2008 11:06 pm Offline
Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:44 pm2
You have absolutely no sense of humor if you didn't think this episode was funny. I lmao the whole time. 11/10.
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Jul 02, 2008 9:38 am Offline
Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:11 pm1534argentina - the asshole of planet earth
it was really funny, butters not letting go of eric's hand and they being confused as a gay couple for it

and cartman was right for once in his life when he said "Butters, you've gotta learn to chill. Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, and do whatever you want all the time, you could miss it"

although the whatever you want all the time was kind of wrong lol
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Jul 02, 2008 9:44 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Aug 03, 2008 4:47 am Offline
Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:36 am1
yo one question, im new to the site, and i'm having touble watching the full episodes. I can watch the clips, but when i go to watch the episodes, it doesn't work. Any answers or suggestions would be great, thanks
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Aug 04, 2008 6:25 pm Offline
Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:54 pm91Southern Cali, that's all I can say
Am I the only one here who doesn't think South Park has gone downhill? Dare I say the words that start with j t s? If you're constantly blowing off Season 12 as all bad and no good, you're just causing me problems by providing more questions than answers.

Anyway, the moral and message of Super Fun Time have always been enigmas to me. Though less memorable than other seasons, they still haven't sunk any lower than A Million Little Fibers. In fact, Super Fun Time is a pretty good episode that I'll need to watch countless times before I get anything out of it. 698/1000
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Aug 16, 2008 4:01 pm Offline
Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:57 am85
I thought this was a pretty good episode. The single complaint I probably have is Butters. He was definately funny in this episode, but he's used WAY too much nowadays. He and Cartman nearly dominate the show and get the most screentime. This episode wasn't too bad on it, but still, I think Butters needs to be out of the next few episodes so that we can see more characters like Pip, Timmy, Jimmy, Wendy, Kenny, Tweak, and Craig. I'm not saying they all have to be shown in the same episode, because that would be a disaster. But I think if they cut down on use of Cartman and Butters they can focus on other characters not used as much.

I actually think it would be funny to do an entire episode from the viewpoint of Craig and his group of friends, where it plays out like every other South Park episode but just out of the blue it focuses on them as the main characters. Not only would that be funny and random, but it would give great opportunities to show of the characters more.

But back to the episode, this was a great episode. Probably best of season 12 so far and one of the recent ones that I can watch lots of times and not get tired of. I'd say the funniest parts took place in the Pioneer Village part of the story. I liked how they poked fun at people who rob insignifigant places where the monetary reward is insignifigant compared to the threat of getting arrested. I also liked when the robber at the end went into that "I learned something" speech, because it was completely irrelevant to what he did wrong. I hate to overanalaze the joke, but I just really thought it was funny taht he was saying he learned something about how life was hard in the 1800's yet he robbed a Burger King and killed people and didn't learn anything from THAT.
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Aug 21, 2008 8:11 pm Offline
Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:58 pm50Santiago, Chile
Super Fun Time? More like Super BORING Time, really, I didn't laugh at all with this episode. I loved the Cartman/Butters pairing though, as I always do, but the rest of the episode was meh. Even Cartman's song was not too good. The pioneers were annoying and so the terrorists. Maybe because I have never seen Die Hard (or planned to) and the Burger King thing was maybe too much of a local joke? I don't know, I just did not find it funny. On the other hand, I loved the episode of Canada on Strike and many people disagree, I don't know, perhaps I could relate more to that episode (cause my country now seems to be always on strike...).

Well, it's only my opinion, I don't want to start an argument with anyone... :roll:
I only stick with you
Because there are no others

You are all I need
You're all I need
I'm in the middle your picture
Lying in the reeds

My lastfm:
http://www.lastfm.es/user/Forever_Failure
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Aug 22, 2008 7:30 am Offline
  • YIM
Tue May 27, 2008 8:08 am2038utah........
Good episode... Actually saw most of the class in the episode!

Many of the background characters have had a focus on them already in previous episodes, and if wee focused on them more, they wouldn't be background characters.

The whole Butters / Cartman deal was funny. esp at the end with the bus. :chaos:
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 06, 2008 9:27 pm Offline
Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:55 pm2
so funny super fun time, man butter's take's responsibility seriously!!!.
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 04, 2008 12:04 am Offline
Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:07 am7
Haha, butters is my favorite character! He was so adorable in this episode. One of my favorites!
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 05, 2008 6:19 pm Offline
Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:14 pm6
sp150 wrote:
Godammit, they didn't kill Kenny!

Seriously, they even acknowledged the chance and passed it up!

I liked it otherwise, especially the Stan/Wendy bits, and I really like the new assertive Butters. The show is really going back to it's starting place. I mean, think about it. This episode could probably be swapped back into Season 3 and you could barely notice except for the advanced animation, Butters and Kenny not dying.

Seriously tho, why didn't they kill Kenny?

You Bastards.

I seriously hope this gets some kind of 'Deleted Scene' with Kenny dying, like "The List"'s ending.

And is it just me or did Jimmy have 1 line?

I think they put that in to irritate us. I was watching it with my cousin (first time watcher) and I was like, see the guy in the orange top, thats Kenny, and they generally kill him each episode.... hmm maybe not. I actually thought the fact that they refrained from killing him to be funny in itself, and added to the humor of the episode. I also liked the song "super happy fun time" the music in this show is great.
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 06, 2008 6:14 pm Offline
Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:49 pm1709Delaware,USA
*oops just posted in the wrong place* :oops:

But I did have Burger King tonight. My only guess is to why I made this wrong turn. :|
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 23, 2008 6:32 pm Offline
Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:46 pm1
I have a question, does this site have links to download episodes? In the episode guide it says it does, but I can't find any anywhere. Any ideas?
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Dec 05, 2008 7:11 am Offline
Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:59 am32
Butters got annoying. The towns people were cleshe and who cares about stan and wendy... I dident get the joak about burgerking. But it did look like a holywood style promotion/plug... This ones a stinker. 3/10
Re: *1207: Super Fun Time* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Dec 22, 2008 7:02 pm Offline
Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:56 pm1
So far, I have only seen this episode, the HIV episode and the internet episode, but I am really wondering what the hell happened to South Park. None of these episodes even come close to being remotely funny anymore.

They just don't have the "bite" they used to have. South Park used to make fun of people. Now they just make fun of their own characters.

I never thought I'd say this, but I really think South Park has gone down the tubes. I'm finding Family Guy much more clever and fresh.

Sort by  
Page 13 of 14 210 posts Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next