Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 4 48 posts 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
*901* Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina PostWed Mar 19, 2008 8:50 am OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
Mr. Garrison goes to great lengths to get what he’s always wanted…a sex change. As he enjoys his new womanly attributes, the rest of the town gets in touch with their inner feelings too. Meanwhile, Kyle wrestles with the fact that Jews just aren’t good at basketball.
Re: *901* Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina PostFri Jun 06, 2008 5:04 pm Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:37 pm41
You guys are SICK, SICK, SICK!
Re: *901* Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina PostSat Sep 06, 2008 5:47 am Offline
Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:31 pm4
That episode is rather disgusting than funny. Sorry =/
Re: *901* Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina PostSat Sep 06, 2008 10:35 am Offline
Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:11 pm1534argentina - the asshole of planet earth
this episode had its funny bits but i found the whole thing with kyle very very sad :(

and i swear that the dolphin/gerald scarred me for life, its the freakiest most disgusting thing i've ever seen, i literally had to cover my eyes when ever he/it appeared

but i thought mr/mrs garrison's bits were really funny :lol:
Re: *901* Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina PostSat Sep 06, 2008 1:59 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18789I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
The one thing I found funny about this episode was that during the operation, Garrison apparently turned into a black man. I would say watch the opening scenes for proof, but I don't think anyone needs to see that more than once.
Re: *901* Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina PostFri Oct 03, 2008 5:42 pm Offline
Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:05 pm1
the opening part of this episode is very disgusting and gruesome, and the whole episode was just distracting :(
Re: *901* Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina PostFri Oct 03, 2008 5:46 pm Offline
Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:19 pm10139Billy bonka's amazing Drug Factory
This episode was sick.
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
Re: *901* Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina PostFri Oct 03, 2008 7:19 pm Offline
Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:24 pm17west coast
Have you guys ever seen a South Park episode before??

Doesn't sound like you have..... :timmy:
Yeah, I use drugs. I can do what I waunt, biatch! Yeah, I have sex, and I don't use protection! It's my hot body; I'll do what I waunt! I don't go to school and I kill people! What-evah! I'll do what I waunt!
Re: *901* Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina PostThu Oct 30, 2008 5:52 am Offline
Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:01 am17
this episode was just disturbing. i remember i was with a group of people watching it and we all just had faces of shock.

the only laugh i remember getting was from a reaction my friend did when kyles legs broke in two. the look was horrified and hilarious.

really this episode left me feeling dirty.
Re: *901* Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina PostThu Nov 13, 2008 11:17 pm Offline
Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:47 pm1
Recent gay episodes like "South Park is Gay" and "Follow that Egg" seem to be pretty accepting of gay people in that satirical south-park kind of way.
But I didn't get the same vibe from this episode, it seemed a lot more negative and demeaning.

I'm somewhat relieved to find that other viewers find the episode unpleasant. I was worried that it was just me; that I was unable to find laughter in any joke directed at me.

I don't want to come across as easily offended because I'm not. There is a lot of humour potential with transsexuality, but I feel this episode fell short of the mark. Hopefully someday we'll see an episode that deals (in a more positive light) with other aspects of transsexuality besides the physical ones-- a satire more on social aspects and less on "gross-out" factors.
Re: *901* Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina PostFri Feb 13, 2009 10:17 pm Offline
Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:04 pm2
wow stop being such gaywads. This is one of the funniest episodes! Everytime Garrison speaks I throw up from laughing so hard. Every vag comment was so over the top and awsome!

"Now are you gonna scramble its brains or just vaccum it out? You can just scramble it and i'll queef it out." :lol:
Re: *901* Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina PostThu Mar 05, 2009 9:20 pm Offline
Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:24 pm3
this episode is disgusting, that's true, :parishilton: but I think it had a message, I think they are saying that you have to accept what God gave you, you see if you get a sex change man to woman your not going to really be a woman, you would just be trying to lie to people about what you are, by attempting to trick people into thinking that what you are is this or that but its not true its fake, it's a bit complicated, when they say be yourself, being yourself is also accepting yourself inside and OUT!! I think you can be who you are without changing what you are which requires accepting things about you that you can't really change. I guess that's why they made it disgusting, :parishilton: by showing you how horrible it looks to try to change what you are. nasty! what you wanna be is not what you are. well that's my opinion.
Re: *901* Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina PostThu Mar 05, 2009 10:05 pm Offline
Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:36 pm3912California, where the homeless are.
Funny, this is on RIGHT now.
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Re: *901* Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina PostTue Aug 04, 2009 3:24 am Offline
Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:27 am39
:shock: I had never seen this one before... somehow South Park seems kinda f*cked up now..... The minor laughs didn't make up for the things I witnessed.
- the word as it came from Jesus
Re: *901* Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina PostFri Jan 08, 2010 6:50 pm Offline
Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:10 pm11176N/A - I'm only part of your imagination.
0/10.

Probably the worst episode ever, it relied ENTIRELY on shock humor with Garrison and Kyle's dad and was the most unfunny turd of an episode I've ever seen.

Kyle's plot was executed horribly, the only laugh I had was at the very beginning "Jews can't play basketball."

The whole episode itself was also ridiculous.

It WOULD get a 1/10, but this episode fucked up Garrison's character for years.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual

Sort by  
Page 1 of 4 48 posts 1, 2, 3, 4  Next