Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 4 47 posts 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
*809* Something Wall-Mart This Way Comes PostWed Mar 19, 2008 8:50 am OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
The streets of South Park are like a ghost-town when a giant Wall-Mart lures all the townspeople to the new store with its incredible bargains. Cartman becomes a boy possessed by the power of Wall-Mart and its low, low prices. In order to save their town, Stan and Kyle have to find a way to destroy the ever-expanding superstore while keeping Cartman from stabbing them in the back.
Re: *809* Something Wall-Mart This Way Comes PostMon Jun 23, 2008 10:13 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18779I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again... Merkin. No um, there used to be this art and framing store chain here in the metroplex called Wall*Mart. I never went in there though.
Re: *809* Something Wall-Mart This Way Comes PostTue Jun 24, 2008 3:33 am Offline
Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:51 am155Schriever, Louisiana, USA, sux
I used to work in floor-care at WalMart and I couldn't afford to buy half their stuff so Low Prices my ass
If I had the chance
I'd ask the world to dance
And I'll be dancing with myself

Billy Idol~ Dancing With Myself

http://www.myspace.com/nickdouble07
Re: *809* Something Wall-Mart This Way Comes PostMon Jul 14, 2008 8:38 am Offline
Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:11 pm1534argentina - the asshole of planet earth
this episode was really funny!

i loved the cartman vs kyle bits, how kyle knew all along that cartman would betray them but cartman pretends like he didnt lol

and randy all obsessed with wallmart was excellent!
Re: *809* Something Wall-Mart This Way Comes PostMon Jul 14, 2008 8:48 am Offline
  • YIM
Tue May 27, 2008 8:08 am2038utah........
I like the part where Butters is pretending to be a monster on main street south park. And Cartman's Violin
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
Re: *809* Something Wall-Mart This Way Comes PostMon Jul 14, 2008 10:20 am Offline
Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:47 am21
Wall-Mart is corporate greed. And it's the old people's store where I live. (MB, WPG)
Re: *809* Something Wall-Mart This Way Comes PostMon Jul 14, 2008 2:35 pm Offline
Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:11 pm1534argentina - the asshole of planet earth
pdfsmail wrote:
I like the part where Butters is pretending to be a monster on main street south park. And Cartman's Violin

yeah the violin part was really funny lol

i also liked it how when they said "We don't want a wallmart in our town" all the wallmart employees would go all like "who does? what, you think I want to be here? I hate this place but it wont let me leave" lmao
Re: *809* Something Wall-Mart This Way Comes PostTue Jul 15, 2008 10:21 am Offline
Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:51 am155Schriever, Louisiana, USA, sux
Is anyone reminded of The Simpsons ep where Homer's dad is a greater at some major retail store kina like WalMart and Homer accidentally hurts his dad so Homer has to become a greater their and he gets locked in their at nite with the rest of the employees so they start going crazy and steal stuff
If I had the chance
I'd ask the world to dance
And I'll be dancing with myself

Billy Idol~ Dancing With Myself

http://www.myspace.com/nickdouble07
Re: *809* Something Wall-Mart This Way Comes PostTue Aug 05, 2008 10:20 am Offline
Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:29 am4
Anyone knows what's the name of the songs South Park people sings when they burn Wall-Mart?
It goes like "Cumba ja my lord Cumba ja"
Re: *809* Something Wall-Mart This Way Comes PostWed Aug 06, 2008 9:32 pm Offline
Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:07 pm1476All along the watchtower
The episode's title reminds me of the third Harry Potter movie. The song the choir was singing was "Something Wicked This Way Comes". And weren't the movie and this episode released/premiered the same year?

By the way, the song Randy was singing was "Kumbayah". I'm not sure of the spelling though. It's an African folk song, I would think. It's adapted into a campfire song now.

Don't take it from me. I'm just guessing.
Someone wrote:
Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
Re: *809* Something Wall-Mart This Way Comes PostWed Sep 24, 2008 6:39 pm Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
I loved the part when the guy committed suicide and then crapped his pants. That was hilarious!
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Re: *809* Something Wall-Mart This Way Comes PostWed Sep 24, 2008 6:47 pm Offline
  • YIM
Tue May 27, 2008 8:08 am2038utah........
i liked the part after they burned it down the first time.... and it was up again the next day with everyone shopping at it....
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
Re: *809* Something Wall-Mart This Way Comes PostWed Dec 03, 2008 4:32 pm Offline
Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:19 pm3
I liked the part where the Wall-Mart manager guy screamed and flew through the window on a noose and then his pants flew off and crap sprayed out.
Re: *809* Something Wall-Mart This Way Comes PostFri Jan 23, 2009 5:45 am Offline
Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:09 pm920
so it’s true.
Re: *809* Something Wall-Mart This Way Comes PostFri Jan 23, 2009 12:43 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:05 pm4262http://www.southparkstudios.com
Wallmart failed to plant it's feelers in my country... because an even bigger, badder company (Tesco) already has this place as it's turf. I hear US Wallmarts are HUGE compared to our biggest ones though.

Love this episode even if it did get a bit preachy and was like, total hypocracy after the Rand-quality message in Gnombs.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 4 47 posts 1, 2, 3, 4  Next