Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 32 471 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32  Next
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 7:37 pm Offline
Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:56 pm95
After an okay opener to the second half of season 12 (okay for me deal-breaking to some), I was wary but of course, excited. Thank you South Park for pulling through. This episode was outstanding.

From the whole cool kid gangsta act that Cartman had going on, to Wendy finally getting some much-needed attention, absoulute win. And the payoff! Cartman getting the sh*t beat out of him by the craziest Wendy has been since "Tom's Rhinoplasy" in Season 1... best/most epic South Park moment of this season so far.

*sigh* So, basically what I'm saying is that it was really good. And this proves that they don't have to get too complex with their stories to do great work.

10/10
Favorite Character: Butters
Favorite Episode: Good Times with Weapons
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 7:38 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
Oh, sweet Jesus, I think I just came!

Principle Victoria; greatest speech ever!

Wendy is the greatest person alive! This was a long time coming, and you were the perfect character to deliver that well-earned ass beating.

And after the beat down, "We never liked you." "Our opinion of you couldn't get any lower." Just icing on the world's greatest cake.

Thank you Matt & Trey for giving me something I've wanted from South Park for many years now. If you guys want to quit the show tomorrow, go right ahead, because you'll never be able to top this cadillac episode.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 7:38 pm Offline
Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:22 pm492万事屋銀ちゃん
Wow Cartman=cancer :lol:

I really liked this one...I'm glad there was an actual fight scene and that Cartman didn't go down on the first punch like he sometimes does...oh, and Wendy looks awesome with her hair up
my manga art, よかったら見て下さい:http://kamethyst.deviantart.com/

困ったときは笑っとけ笑っとけ
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 7:39 pm Offline
Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:36 am14Amongst Rednecks
was hoping for cartman to pull a knife and cut that hoe. oh well. I guess reality isn't funny or wendy would be in the kitchen where se should be.
Not only have I wasted your time with the comment above, but I managed to piss you off simultaneously. You need more control over your own life.
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 7:40 pm Offline
Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:28 am637United States
can't believe Rebecca called the goth's emo.

Pros:
Cartman eating underwear was gold

Wendy's rage. Between this and Kyle's rage in 1201, this season hit Character emotions well

Principle Victoria propelling the fight

Cartman sh*tting on Garrison's desk

Cartman getting destroyed.

Psycho-Bitch Wendy returned

Cons:

Stan had little/no involvement.

I think i'm satisfied till next week. More Wendy this season please? :)
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 7:41 pm Offline
Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:36 pm1
they really need to start making funny episodes again...u can tell what parts the writers thought were gonna be hilarious so they drag them out even more and it just blows....this show died this season
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 7:43 pm Offline
Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:15 pm1598Minnesota, Land of 10,000 Douchebags.
Hillarious!
This is why I watch South Park.
Probably the best of the season! Totally redems itself after last week!
10/10!
"If a tree falls in the forest and there's no one there to hear it, my illegal logging business succeeds ."

"I have only two modes, at war with something, or having sex with it. There is no middle ground"
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 7:43 pm Offline
Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:14 pm7971Montgomery, AL
Two words: F|_|CK. YES.

10/10
Last edited by KennyStanWendyFan on Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 7:44 pm Offline
Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:15 pm4
I haven't laughed that hard in a long, long time.
Excellent episode. Cartman crapping on Garrison's
desk was f'n hilarious and Wendy kicking the sh*t
out of him was so awesome. Loved it.
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 7:47 pm Offline
Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:20 pm2
So then, once again Stan was hardly involved. Hm. Maybe he'll get some time soon. I'm looking forward to a Stan episode. Then again. from the looks of it this episode sounds hilarious. ;)
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 7:49 pm Offline
Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:37 pm57
Great episode. Not as good as The China Probrem, but it had some of the greatest South Park moments in my opinion. I nearly pissed my pants when Cartman ate and threw up the underwear. I did piss my pants when Cartman crapped on Garrison's desk. Cartman is such a dick, but I love him!
9/10
Cartman kicks ass!!!
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 7:50 pm Offline
Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:08 pm11
Oh wow...
I loved this episode but I think ALOT of people will really love it because Cartman finally got what's been coming to him all these years. HOWEVER Cartman is probably my favorite character so seeing that happen to him was almost traumatic. :( Especially the ending...I almost cried. :lol:

Despite all of this I think this will defiantly become one of the most important South Park episodes ever as we look at the series as a whole.
(*snicker* He crapped on Mr. Garrisons desk...XD)
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 7:51 pm Offline
Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:57 am85
I missed the first 10 or so minutes of the episode as well as the fight scene (the part I wanted to see the most), but from what I saw, the episode was great. So far I give it a 9.5 out of 10, probably the best or 2nd best of the season. I'll watch the rest of the episode as soon as it goes online and be more in-depth.
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 7:54 pm Offline
Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:29 am2
montani76 wrote:
they really need to start making funny episodes again...u can tell what parts the writers thought were gonna be hilarious so they drag them out even more and it just blows....this show died this season

Wow, what wasn't funny about this episode? Go watch Family guy if you need random stupid crap. This was a character driven story where the comedy comes from the developing plot. I'm sorry you can't wrap your head around that.

Awesome episode!! Cartman's report using breast puns was incredible!

[One day ban for bringing Family Guy up.]
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 7:55 pm Offline
Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:02 am3545New England
Freeze frames of Cartman getting creamed, and Butters ready to let his pants, then basically is like "I love you Wendy at the end" :lol: :D

He is suck a pond, but I love him so much! :chaos:
Plus, Craig said a lot this week....good one! :)
"Where I go, Destruction will follow"

I am a hybrid of Butters, Tweek, and Clyde.

Official Winner of Page 1900!

Sort by  
Page 2 of 32 471 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32  Next