Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 4 of 32 471 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 32  Next
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 8:38 pm Offline
Sat May 13, 2006 3:41 pm418toronto
can someone please tell me where i can watch this episode online tonight? i live in canada so it didn't air on tv and im going camping tomorow until monday.
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 8:56 pm Offline
Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:30 am1
anyone catch the there will be blood referance at the end? pretty well placed joke. funny episode althogh far from the on air orgasm that played last week. the fight seen and what cartman does on mackey's desk are the best parts of the episode.
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 9:00 pm Offline
Thu Apr 29, 2004 9:01 am23New York, NY
Another brilliantly-written episode!!! Trey is such a master craftsman it makes me weep. How the hell does he cram so much story into a single episode?!?!?!

I've always said South Park is best when it contains the extremely gross (Cartman crapping on Garrison's desk) and the extremely sublime (Principal Victoria's speech) in the same episode.

Wendy yelling, "I'm finished!!!" was just brilliant!!! That's straight out of "There Will Be Blood."

And I think that's a unicorn with a rainbow and stars on her shirt.

I have friends who work very hard for breast cancer awareness. I cannot wait to show them this lovely little episode.

"f*ck c*ncer" -- "Save the boobs!"
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 9:19 pm Offline
Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:12 pm2
when will it be available online?
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 9:29 pm Offline
Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:30 pm16
SadieJean wrote:
when will it be available online?

All the new episodes are available on the site the same night they premiere on Comedy Central, just after the west coast broadcast. Around 1:30 am EST / 10:30 pm PST.
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 9:39 pm Offline
Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:36 pm1
Cartman lost???? This guy made a kid eat his parents, beat up a midget and almost started a war!!! He should have kicked Wendy in the grundle!!!
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 9:42 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
Stop mentioning Family Guy in these threads - leave that in General SP Discussion.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 9:42 pm Offline
  • YIM
Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:50 pm3709America's Next Door Neighbour, Canada
Even though Cartman's still one of my fav characters in the series, even I have to say that was a pretty epic and lulzworhy episode.

Killer titties...that amuses me for some f*cked reason. XD

You gotta give Cartman credit, though. He's one crafty bastard. Not as well-executed as Light (Death Note), but he's still up there.

As for the ending...wow....just, wow! While admittedly it's not my favorite moment in the series, sorta putting me into the minority, it seems, I still gotta say it's pretty intense...unlike anything seen in other SP eps thus far.

It's not my fav, but it's up there. :P

I'ma give it a 9/10.

ospideyo wrote:
Cartman lost???? This guy made a kid eat his parents, beat up a midget and almost started a war!!! He should have kicked Wendy in the grundle!!!

Cartman specialty is psychological combat. When it comes to the physical stuff, it's rare that he wins. This has been proven many times in the show.
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 9:50 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18790I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Things I learned tonight...
*Fatass can't let anything go, but really which of us can?
*Principal Vicks survived type 3 titty cancer, so nothing scares her apparently. (I'm summarizing)
*Wendy wears a My Little Pony tank top thingy

Things I already knew...
*When a girl either ties her hair up or takes off her earrings, sh*t is going to go down.
*Uh... Vaginal Slice Born Born?

My favorite part has to be when Cartman coughed up his grunders and said, "Oh, that's where I put that." And then when he was scolding/pointing at Stan and they were just hanging off his finger :lol:

Oh, and slugbug green. :mrgreen:

I'll probably have more later. I'm tired as crap right now.
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 9:54 pm Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
I had never seen "There Will Be Blood," so I was kind of in the dark about that scene. Truthfully, I was expecting "DON'T FXXK WITH WENDY TESTABURGER!!" to be said again, as it would prove her point even further.

This ep got me laughing quite a bit, even though Cartman's insensitivity toward it would have hit close to home. I've known at least three women who had the problem, and among them, only one didn't survive. (It's been a couple of years, and I still miss her.) You can understand, then, how I would be rooting for Wendy during the fight scene.

Good stuff! 9/10.
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 9:59 pm Offline
Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:55 pm14
This episode was pretty good, finally cartman gets his ass kicked..BUT....

...slamming Spielberg and Lucas last week still generated far more, and louder, lolz than tonight's episode.

Either way 2 weeks in a row of first rate comedy.
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 10:01 pm Offline
Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:28 pm7
I was VERY happy with this episode. Going in, I was a little nervous. I thought 'Are they going to make fun of this in a way that's going to make me want to hit them?' but as Wendy said in her report, cancer will hit 1 in every 6 women. It's hard to meet a family these days that doesn't have a member of the family with or has died or has overcome this terrible disease.

The deal was sealed for me, in the episode, with Principal Victoria's speech. Yes, she was totally talking about Cartman, but the real meaning of that was very powerful. Don't go down without a f*cking fight. Ever. Even when people tell you 'accept it! Deal with it!'

Kudos to Principal Victoria, epic kudos to Wendy! It's great to see her have her very own episode that SHE'S the star of.

Re: Cartman

I really love Cartman. I think he's an awesome character but his strength really lies with psychology. The only fight he's really won was the one against the midget, right? I know him and Kyle fought in Cartoon Wars, but he kicked Kyle in the nuts.

Cartman, for 12 years, has had this coming and wow. He will NEVER pick on Wendy again.

Back to CWs though... Cartman doesn't play by the rules. He didn't in that fight. He will pull out all stops to win. In this case, his best chance was sh*tting on Garrison's desk.

Overall, Matt and Trey? 10/10. I'll be showing this to my breast cancer survivor friend :D
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 10:03 pm Offline
Tue May 27, 2008 1:37 am1
very funny i laughed a lot

desperations poops are always the funniest

more stan and kyle though please?
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 10:05 pm Offline
Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:30 pm12
Oh well you know,
I ~would~ write a witty reply,
but what would be the point?
I can't watch the episode tonight,
becuase i leave in canada,
SUPER WEAK!
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 10:13 pm Offline
Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:36 pm3912California, where the homeless are.
I liked last week's episode more, but it was still about a 7.5 episode.
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior

Sort by  
Page 4 of 32 471 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 32  Next