Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 5 of 32 471 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 32  Next
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 10:25 pm Offline
Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:21 pm2
f*ck that sh*t my cable froze for half the f*cking episode
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 10:27 pm Offline
Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:28 am637United States
lychee_fruit wrote:
KennyStanWendyFan wrote:
What was that on Wendy's shirt? Did anyone get a good look? It seemed like it was a pony shooting a beam from its mouth at another pony. My screen's kinda fuzzy on the upper channels, so I couldn't see quite clearly.

It was like a pony shooting a lazor at a rainbow, or something along those lines. :lol:

it was a preview of Wendy's Animality.
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 10:30 pm Offline
Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:21 pm2
and i don't give a sh*t about david allen greer
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 10:31 pm Offline
Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:43 pm17Kansas
Oh my god! Best. Episode. Ever. Hands down! I laughed so hard, I thought I was going to pee my pants! Keep 'em coming guys! :lol:
I'm a little piggy. Here's my snout. Oink, oink oink, Oink, oink, oink.
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 10:35 pm Offline
Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:20 pm176
Well you guys ROOOOOCCCCK!!

Funny, but still about the plot. So simple, and like Scott Tennorman Must Die, it just flies above so many other episodes because of it.

I love it when the characters get to feel like the characters and not pawns to the plot. Thats what this felt like. God it rocked!

"I have muscular distrophy.... my mother has muscular distrophy..." I laughed so f*cking hard!

EVERYTHING about it rocked. Great way to interpret breast cancer too...

Nothing else to say. BUILD EPISODES AROUND CHARACTERS AND CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT MORE! THATS WHAT WE CARE ABOUT!

Favourite of this run for sure. Then Major Boobage and Canada On Strike.

(Lol I know usually we sound like we have no idea what we want, but I'm pretty damn sure about that want. Hope we aren't all assh*les)
Last edited by LawrenceTaylor on Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 10:36 pm Offline
Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:43 pm17Kansas
My mom is a breast cancer survivor, so I'll probably have her watch this episode. I think she'd like it. I was rooting for wendy the whole time.
I'm a little piggy. Here's my snout. Oink, oink oink, Oink, oink, oink.
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 10:37 pm Offline
Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:22 pm32
Not a great episode, but not bad either. The story was cool, though like I've said (I know I sound like a broken record) Cartman's been done to death.

That said it was great to see a lot of c-level characters like Wendy, Craig, Jimmy, Ike, & The Goth Kids. If we can balance the show to being the four boys as the stars again & more use of c-level characters then the show I think would be back to the glory years (season 1-8).

The only problem with the episode was Cartman crapping on Garrison's desk, I hate when they do that, The big reason why I hate Red Hot Catholic Love.

Ok episode.
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 11:03 pm Offline
Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:36 pm11269
Loved it.

Story: Good. It happened all within a relatively short timespan and worked in a believable way. There are no glaring issues and it was paced well. Not one scene was filler or a waste. It combined a meta issue with a character conflict extremely well, and made use of characters in good ways. Scenes were constructed well. Solid all around.
Jokes: Good and actually plentiful. Cartman's constant wannabe attitude and postures helped lighten scenes that otherwise would have served as pure plot advancement. You didn't have long stretches with no laughter.
Characters: Superb, with the exception of Stan who seemed a little bit too aloof. Wendy was used very, very well and Cartman was done in with aplomb.

I could go on, but I'll just say this:
10/10, second best episode of the season after #1207.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 11:15 pm Offline
Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:29 pm33Earth
I was just happy Wendy won....this was a really good episode especially since it's breast cancer awareness month and they did it in such a good way.
-How tasty

If you can read this then you are...

a. Too close to the screen
b. Have super eye sight
c. Have really bad eye sight
d. A loser who needs to get a life
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 11:16 pm Offline
Mon May 19, 2008 9:10 pm1
HAHAHAHAha wow that was some UBer Pwnage that wendy delt out. i was like 0.0 wtf?! but cartman is such a dick but he is hilarious as a dick....and a wuss
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 11:28 pm Offline
Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:15 am2
Well that is what I call an awesome episode. Not like the crappy last one on multi-Rape Indiana Jones and sh*tty repeatin' Ballshoot jokes. Apology accepted! This one was great!
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 11:31 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
Although I know some of you have already watched it here, unfortunately Comedy Central is currently experiencing some technical difficulties and streaming video will be unavailable until the issue is resolved.

Sorry for the inconvenience, back with you shortly.
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 11:42 pm Offline
Wed May 28, 2008 11:48 pm21LA
first of all, YAY the Goth Kids are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that has to be one of the funniest, best episodes i've yet to see on South Park. Christ!!! that was an amazing episode and now i love Cartman even more now!! boo for wendy... omg that episode was so creative and all about Eric's panic attack attempts to try and avoid the fight were so hilarious!! GENIUS!

and lastly... YESSSSS!! the Goth Kids are back!!!!!
lmao "Did that kid just call us emo?"
"IF YOU HAD A CHANCE RIGHT NOW TO GO BACK IN TIME AND STOP HITLER, WOULDN'T YOU DO IT? I MEAN, I PERSONALLY WOULDNT WOULDNT STOP HIM BECAUSE I THINK HE IS AWESOME, BUT YOU WOULD RIGHT?"-Eric Cartman (World of Warcraft episode)
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 11:45 pm Offline
Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:10 pm24Lansing, MI
I’m completely sickened. I mean, seriously? Wow. Way to sh*t all over the character that has contributed most to the longevity of this series. Face it...you people all need the incorrigible, racist, foul-mouthed, self-centered fat-ass to pull over drivers on his big-wheel bike (and to abuse his authoritah), to weasel his way into Kyle-s birthday parties, to make Butters look like the tool that he is, to make Ben Affleck cry, to get every adult in town arrested for molestering, to make spoiled punks eat their parents, and so on and so on. C’mon, what has Wendy ever done? Shot a substitute teacher into the sun? (You gotta be kidding me.) Turned Stan into a goth? (What a bitch.) Or got breast implants to try to stand out? (Pardon the pun.)

Of course, some of the lame Kyle-sympathizers who would be just fine with the girls winning every sledding competition and letting the town get overrun with hippies might need to see Cartman get his comeuppance once in a while, and that played out well in Cartmanland, and even to an extent in Imaginationland. But seriously, now the ultimate antagonist, whose evil awesomeness knows no bounds is getting emasculated by girls. Terrible. Just God-awful.I cried at the end of “Christmas in Canada,” I vomited all throughout “Cartman Sucks,” but this time…well, remember Kenny’s dad in that NAMBLA episode?

How can anyone ever take Cartman seriously again? Honestly. Who are we supposed to look to now for pure evil? Crab People?!
Re: *1209: Breast Cancer Show Ever* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 15, 2008 11:46 pm Offline
Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:22 pm1
:chaos: i cant believe that after several years, Cartman got beatten :cartmancry:, I was like... WHAT THE...

So far, this had become the number 1 episode in my list. Good use of characters in the history, and yes, the last scene where Cartman frezee is from the last fight in Snatch.

Also, Butters looking at Wendy like saying 'Oh god i love her' was really funny. And the part when Cartman begin his speech of other thinking on him like a cool guy, i couldnt stop laughing at that. :cartmanlaugh:

Sort by  
Page 5 of 32 471 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 32  Next