Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic Reply to topic
Page 14 of 16 238 posts Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Author Message
Re: *1212: About Last Night...* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 09, 2008 1:09 pm Offline
  • Profile
Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:32 pm148
whatthejew wrote:
RespektMaAuthoritah wrote:
Anyway, I want to hear from people on the Encyclopedia Dramatica thing, the episode would bring moar epic lulz than any other and it would instantly make South Park an hero like in the 11th season.


Anywho, if they did do a ED episode...what the hell would they do it about? I'm probably just not very creative, but I sure as hell can't think of anything.



Derp. Good question, I hadn't really thought of what they could do it about...
My guess is if they ever do an ED episode it would involve Cartman showing the rest of the boys ED after he discovers it. They get obsessed (aren't we all) and become super trollers and try to troll someone like...Tom Cruise IRL. Tom gets pissed, then he calls on The Church of Scientology and they send Darth Chef (Darth Vadar), and he commands an army of their mindless following Scientologists (storm troopers) and giant theaten level readers (Walkers) and then South Park and the Scientologists battle it out. Oh and L. Ron Hubbard as Lord Sidious or however it's spelled.

I'm not sure if that would be retarded or not, and the whole ED thing kind of just went away there, but that's not a bad idea in my opinion. It would be moar of a Scientology/Star Wars/ED episode. If Matt and Trey ever decide to do anything involving Encyclopedia Dramatica, it would be epic win, however. I mean they're excellent writers, and they are probably big fans of Encyclopedia Dramatica, so they'd be good at making an episode on it, amirite? So if they ever do, it would cause lulz around the world, and they would become an heros.

By the way, to anyone who doesn't know what Encyclopedia Dramatica is, look it up on Google, go to it, and type in Goatse.
Re: *1212: About Last Night...* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 09, 2008 1:15 pm Offline
  • Profile
Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:32 pm148
So with that said, anyone think they will have a Christmas episode this year? I mean I'm super duper cereal when I say I'd rather have a Christmas episode rather than a ED/Star Wars/Scientology episode.
Re: *1212: About Last Night...* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 09, 2008 1:24 pm Offline
  • Profile
Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:44 pm230Mecca
RespektMaAuthoritah wrote:
whatthejew wrote:
RespektMaAuthoritah wrote:
Anyway, I want to hear from people on the Encyclopedia Dramatica thing, the episode would bring moar epic lulz than any other and it would instantly make South Park an hero like in the 11th season.


Anywho, if they did do a ED episode...what the hell would they do it about? I'm probably just not very creative, but I sure as hell can't think of anything.



Derp. Good question, I hadn't really thought of what they could do it about...
My guess is if they ever do an ED episode it would involve Cartman showing the rest of the boys ED after he discovers it. They get obsessed (aren't we all) and become super trollers and try to troll someone like...Tom Cruise IRL. Tom gets pissed, then he calls on The Church of Scientology and they send Darth Chef (Darth Vadar), and he commands an army of their mindless following Scientologists (storm troopers) and giant theaten level readers (Walkers) and then South Park and the Scientologists battle it out. Oh and L. Ron Hubbard as Lord Sidious or however it's spelled.

I'm not sure if that would be retarded or not, and the whole ED thing kind of just went away there, but that's not a bad idea in my opinion. It would be moar of a Scientology/Star Wars/ED episode. If Matt and Trey ever decide to do anything involving Encyclopedia Dramatica, it would be epic win, however. I mean they're excellent writers, and they are probably big fans of Encyclopedia Dramatica, so they'd be good at making an episode on it, amirite? So if they ever do, it would cause lulz around the world, and they would become an heros.

By the way, to anyone who doesn't know what Encyclopedia Dramatica is, look it up on Google, go to it, and type in Goatse.


Yeah, I'm sure Matt and Trey (if they have looked at ED) lul'd a little at the fact that they're only mentioned as liking to blow each other in public as to not be called self-loathing closeted homosexuals. On the off chance that they have perused ED though, you'd think it would have been included in Canada on Strike, at least, to save that pile of sh*t from being...a pile of sh*t. But alas, they didn't, so all we got was Chris Crocker.

By the way, according to ED, this is what type of SP fan you are if you frequent the SPS forum:

'Basement dwellers that spend all their time on the "South Park Studios" message board, ready to kill each other over opinions on a f*cking cartoon show. These types tend to proclaim themselves as being "mature" and think they know the show better than the own creators, but in fact tend to be 13-year old boys or middle-aged men who throw a tantrum if someone calls them out on their bullsh*t, and start flamewars over being proven wrong.'
Fanfiction account. | Myspace account. | MyAnimeList account.
Much easier to get to know me at one of those.
Also I love Kyle, no pedo, okay, maybe some.
Re: *1212: About Last Night...* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 09, 2008 9:37 pm Offline
  • Profile
Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:57 pm5
KennyMcCookie wrote:
They only made one version of the episode and they said they were going to air it even if Obama lost.



There is no way they completed that WHOLE episode before Obama won. They copied what Obama's speech looked like (the stage, etc.) and they quoted parts of Obama's speech (like about the puppy among other things).
Re: *1212: About Last Night...* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 09, 2008 9:44 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:11 pm1534argentina - the asshole of planet earth
mrs. vulmer wrote:
KennyMcCookie wrote:
They only made one version of the episode and they said they were going to air it even if Obama lost.

There is no way they completed that WHOLE episode before Obama won. They copied what Obama's speech looked like (the stage, etc.) and they quoted parts of Obama's speech (like about the puppy among other things).

KennyMcCookie was just refuting the idea of there having been two episodes made for this week (one for obama winning other for mccain)
in the interview where trey said this he also said that they indeed included parts of obama's speech in the episode (yes we can!), so yeah, they said they stayed up all tuesday night finishing it to deliver it on wednesday morning
Re: *1212: About Last Night...* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 09, 2008 10:02 pm Offline
  • Profile
Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:32 pm148
whatthejew wrote:
Yeah, I'm sure Matt and Trey (if they have looked at ED) lul'd a little at the fact that they're only mentioned as liking to blow each other in public as to not be called self-loathing closeted homosexuals. On the off chance that they have perused ED though, you'd think it would have been included in Canada on Strike, at least, to save that pile of sh*t from being...a pile of sh*t. But alas, they didn't, so all we got was Chris Crocker.

By the way, according to ED, this is what type of SP fan you are if you frequent the SPS forum:

'Basement dwellers that spend all their time on the "South Park Studios" message board, ready to kill each other over opinions on a f*cking cartoon show. These types tend to proclaim themselves as being "mature" and think they know the show better than the own creators, but in fact tend to be 13-year old boys or middle-aged men who throw a tantrum if someone calls them out on their bullsh*t, and start flamewars over being proven wrong.'


Ouch...
Well the thing is the person who wrote that is probably a person who's been on here at least once or twice. I mean, the people who make the South Park article or let's say the...I don't know, Linkin Park article or whatever other article are probably fans of the things they are writing about anyway. I mean, how else would they be able to quote from South Park, know all about it, have actually quoted from some of Matt and Trey's commentary minis etc.
I mean if they weren't fans of the show, why would they know so much about it unless they were 13-year old boys or middle aged men who throw tantrums when someone calles them out on their own bullsh!t? Or are basement dwellers among other things.
I've actually contributed to the South Park article before. I wrote part of the Eric Cartman-Special Mention section:
1) Mentally retarded kid who gets manipulated by the others, culminating in him being mock-crucified and abandoned in the desert for several weeks. (seasons 1-3)
2 Manipulative schemer who seeks to make a million dollars, but who occasionally gets f@cked over by people smarter than he is, and will horribly f@ck up anyone who f@cks with him by having their parents murdered and said parents corpses turned into chili that is they are then manipulated into eating. (seasons 4-5)
3 Satanically evil figure with no soul who will f@ck you up just because. (season 6-current season.

I wrote that part mostly because I've been pissed for at least 100 years that they changed Cartman in the 5th season.

Anyway, there is an exception when people write about things and usually enjoy them like if it was an article on Soulja Boy or Paris Hilton. I mean until you find me one ED fan who likes them, anything written about people like Soulja Boy is really ment to be serious.

I'd say a good way to think of ED is a giant (funnier/dirtier/OVER 9000! times better) Comedy Central Roast, (mostly) all in good fun...unless it involves f*cking Soulja Boy, because he's a pasty cum bubble who has gotten OVER 9000! hummers by his dead grandma who he sucks the mung out of every night after using his fingers to stick holes in her corpse AND F*CK THE WHOLE WITH HIS TINY D*CK AND! Sorry, getting a little carried away...derp.

Back to the subject before I got on the rant about Soulja Boy WHO NEEDS TO F*CKING DONATE SOME OF THAT SH*T HE HAS! COME ON, WHAT SOULJA BOY ARE YOU SAVING IT TO GET A GOLD POOL? *ahem* Matt and Trey are an hero, there is no way they could get offended by anything ED would write about them.

F@cking Soulja Boy...
Re: *1212: About Last Night...* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 09, 2008 10:08 pm Offline
  • Profile
Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:32 pm148
DAMN that was a long ass comment. Hey! The new episode preview will be posted in like an hour! I must be the first one there!...aw I'm a basement dweller aren't I? :cartmanscared:

Anyway, see everyone at that f*ckin' forum thing. Probably be a cool episode considering it'll be a kids being kids thing because nothing too big is happening in the news.
Re: *1212: About Last Night...* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 09, 2008 10:29 pm Offline
  • Profile
Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:44 am10
Hey, how ya doin
Hey, how ya doin
Hey, how ya doin
Sincerely yours,
Stunt Cock
did you guys make an alternate show of incase McCain won? PostMon Nov 10, 2008 5:05 pm Offline
  • Profile
Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:28 pm1
I wanna see it if you did. reply via E.-mail to DuncanLochielCannon@hotmail.com
Re: *1212: About Last Night...* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Nov 10, 2008 8:21 pm Offline
  • Profile
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18774I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Re: *1212: About Last Night...* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 11, 2008 5:27 pm Offline
  • Profile
Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:51 pm2
first i didn't want to watch this episode because i expected it to be political but this is perfect.
after a whole night of cnn it was a pleasure to watch
Re: *1212: About Last Night...* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 12, 2008 8:24 pm Offline
  • Profile
Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:58 pm50Santiago, Chile
I really liked this episode! I was ROTFL with Randy saying "Obama, you're so perfect and so awesome!!!" and drunk as hell, he's like South Park's Homer Simpson in a way... and I liked Obama's character in the episode, I mean, I know he has nothing to do with his real persona, but he was portrayed as a great character, he looked really cool. and I wanted him to win too... I hope, in reality, his administration can fix the huge mess left by Bush and, although I'm not American, everything that happens there affects the whole world, it's just the way things are...
I only stick with you
Because there are no others

You are all I need
You're all I need
I'm in the middle your picture
Lying in the reeds



My lastfm:
http://www.lastfm.es/user/Forever_Failure
Re: *1212: About Last Night...* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Nov 17, 2008 6:09 pm Offline
  • Profile
Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:48 pm1
I like the start of the episode. When McKain an Obahma met each outher and they start to laugh, i thought this would get a real good episode, but that oceans 11 Story was not nearly that funny story i expected. I was realy disappointed about that. But the side story with the sucieds and drunken townsfolk was realy good. I'm curious about the next episodes of that season.
Re: *1212: About Last Night...* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 19, 2008 8:54 pm Offline
  • Profile
Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:59 pm19
RespektMaAuthoritah wrote:
whatthejew wrote:
Yeah, I'm sure Matt and Trey (if they have looked at ED) lul'd a little at the fact that they're only mentioned as liking to blow each other in public as to not be called self-loathing closeted homosexuals. On the off chance that they have perused ED though, you'd think it would have been included in Canada on Strike, at least, to save that pile of sh*t from being...a pile of sh*t. But alas, they didn't, so all we got was Chris Crocker.

By the way, according to ED, this is what type of SP fan you are if you frequent the SPS forum:

'Basement dwellers that spend all their time on the "South Park Studios" message board, ready to kill each other over opinions on a f*cking cartoon show. These types tend to proclaim themselves as being "mature" and think they know the show better than the own creators, but in fact tend to be 13-year old boys or middle-aged men who throw a tantrum if someone calls them out on their bullsh*t, and start flamewars over being proven wrong.'


Ouch...
Well the thing is the person who wrote that is probably a person who's been on here at least once or twice. I mean, the people who make the South Park article or let's say the...I don't know, Linkin Park article or whatever other article are probably fans of the things they are writing about anyway. I mean, how else would they be able to quote from South Park, know all about it, have actually quoted from some of Matt and Trey's commentary minis etc.
I mean if they weren't fans of the show, why would they know so much about it unless they were 13-year old boys or middle aged men who throw tantrums when someone calles them out on their own bullsh!t? Or are basement dwellers among other things.
I've actually contributed to the South Park article before. I wrote part of the Eric Cartman-Special Mention section:
1) Mentally retarded kid who gets manipulated by the others, culminating in him being mock-crucified and abandoned in the desert for several weeks. (seasons 1-3)
2 Manipulative schemer who seeks to make a million dollars, but who occasionally gets f@cked over by people smarter than he is, and will horribly f@ck up anyone who f@cks with him by having their parents murdered and said parents corpses turned into chili that is they are then manipulated into eating. (seasons 4-5)
3 Satanically evil figure with no soul who will f@ck you up just because. (season 6-current season.

I wrote that part mostly because I've been pissed for at least 100 years that they changed Cartman in the 5th season.

Anyway, there is an exception when people write about things and usually enjoy them like if it was an article on Soulja Boy or Paris Hilton. I mean until you find me one ED fan who likes them, anything written about people like Soulja Boy is really ment to be serious.

I'd say a good way to think of ED is a giant (funnier/dirtier/OVER 9000! times better) Comedy Central Roast, (mostly) all in good fun...unless it involves f*cking Soulja Boy, because he's a pasty cum bubble who has gotten OVER 9000! hummers by his dead grandma who he sucks the mung out of every night after using his fingers to stick holes in her corpse AND F*CK THE WHOLE WITH HIS TINY D*CK AND! Sorry, getting a little carried away...derp.

Back to the subject before I got on the rant about Soulja Boy WHO NEEDS TO F*CKING DONATE SOME OF THAT SH*T HE HAS! COME ON, WHAT SOULJA BOY ARE YOU SAVING IT TO GET A GOLD POOL? *ahem* Matt and Trey are an hero, there is no way they could get offended by anything ED would write about them.

F@cking Soulja Boy...



....Awesome dude. I agree completely. :)
Re: *1212: About Last Night...* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 19, 2008 8:55 pm Offline
  • Profile
Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:59 pm19
maXXImus wrote:
first i didn't want to watch this episode because i expected it to be political but this is perfect.
after a whole night of cnn it was a pleasure to watch


Same here. When they announced the episode, I'm like, "Oh great. MORE political mumbo-jumbo." But when I watched it, I thought it was awesome and well thought-out.
Display posts from previous:  

Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic
Page 14 of 16 238 posts Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Beta Classic X