Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 19 of 21 302 posts Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
Re: *1211: Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Dec 02, 2008 6:32 pm Offline
Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:49 am1Rock Springs, WY
I loved this episode! Especially whenever Randy said, "I'm so startled!"! I've seen every episode of South Park so far, and none have been totally disappointing. Yes, there have been some that could have been better, but I've never walked out on one!
Also, I had the same problem over the weekend that those above me were describing. Must have been some weird internet glitch!
Re: *1211: Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Dec 05, 2008 11:17 am Offline
Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:00 am4
OMG! I am so...startled!

Dude, i don't think that will EVER get old! :lol:
Re: *1211: Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Dec 12, 2008 9:36 pm Offline
Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:23 pm11
So, after that particular episode, who else wanted to totally marry Randy Marsh? Wow... he's slowly becoming one of my favorite characters.

'And there's Shelly... wave to the camera, Shelly!'

I think that the Guinea-saurus Rex was definitely my favorite thing. Despite the fact that they were tearing the town of South Park apart at its seams, those guinea pigs were so delightfully adorable in their costumes. I wanted to go out and adopt 20.

It took me about twenty minutes to figure out which movie they were trying to parody, mostly because I've never seen Cloverfield and I really don't plan to, I probably should have come here first instead of trying to IMDB a movie that I didn't know the name of. Oh well, I really super enjoyed this episode.

The Peruvian pan flute bands was a decently funny angle, and Craig breaking that fourth wall with the four main boys, but I really gotta say that my main focus on this episode was the B story with Randy and the camera. Dammit that was too funny. I may have to watch them again.
::Gasp:: I am so startled!

~ Sixela ~
Re: *1211: Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Dec 31, 2008 4:39 am Offline
Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:34 am32
One of the BEST episodes I've seen! Argh, love the Pirate Guinea Pig. Problem is, I haven't seen Cloverfield yet...so now I'll probably just laugh through the whole movie. "Wave to the camera!" Thanks for this one guys!
Mrs Broflovski: "Gerald, what're we gonna do? Our son is a cat pee addict."

Cartman: "Lame."

Butters: "My name is Butters. I'm eight years old. I'm blood type O. And I'm bi-curious"
Re: *1211: Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Feb 02, 2009 11:57 pm Offline
Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:54 pm1
OMG THAT IS THE MOST ADORABLE THING I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!the bees the dragons all of them!!!!!! :)
Re: *1211: Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Mar 07, 2009 8:26 am Offline
Thu May 22, 2008 7:00 am4
'Wave to the camera Shelly.." AHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha the 2nd parts kicks ass! I watched it with my brother at an internet cafe and when the guinea pirate appeared we laughed so hard that all the cafe stopped just to see our pc and why we were laughing! Great Day...
Re: *1211: Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 25, 2009 10:31 am Offline
Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:14 am484Maastricht, The Netherlands
Wow!! A program about my country :mrgreen: !!! I really liked it, it was really funny :lol: , because there are actually flutbands in Peru, and they actually sell CDs. And the guinea pigs, it was really funny because they are actually a typical dish in my city :lol: (u may think it´s disgusting, but it´s actually really nice :wink: ) and how they travelled through Peru: the nazca lines, the Misti Vulcano(where my city is) and Machu Picchu!!(and thats a 20 hour trip with the bus)
It was really funny :mrgreen: !!
Fav. character: Me(eric) Cartman!
2nd fav Character: Chef
3rd fav character: mexicans
saludos^^
Re: *1211: Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Mar 25, 2009 10:43 am Offline
Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:10 am15
Ifigenia wrote:
'Wave to the camera Shelly.." AHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha the 2nd parts kicks ass! I watched it with my brother at an internet cafe and when the guinea pirate appeared we laughed so hard that all the cafe stopped just to see our pc and why we were laughing! Great Day...

haha!! yeah. "and there's Shelly. Wave to the camera Shelly." "Dad!!!!!" haha and when the Guinea Sourus Rex comes out, "There's Shelly. Oh! there's Shelly with the dinosar!!! Shelly do a peace sign or something!!! OH!!!! I know!!! put out your hand so it looks like your HOLDING the Guinea Sourus!!!" then with the bus, "I...I...I....got a great shot of it from outside, Sharon". BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT episodes. my second && third faves. Le Petit Tourette is first. :lol: :cartmanevillaugh:
--Sallie Kate
[[Well i ain't a doll, this ain't a dollhouse:)]]
Re: *1211: Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Apr 10, 2009 2:48 pm Offline
Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:34 pm3
craig is the man!. he should have given the homeland security guy the finger though.

also was that that 80s song cars at the end! one of my favorite extended episodes
Re: *1211: Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Jul 01, 2009 10:16 pm Offline
Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:09 pm3
Wow! Randy is so....Random.

He is becoming one of my favorite character. :P
Re: *1211: Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Aug 02, 2009 7:18 pm Offline
Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:08 pm24De Perú, y con mucho orgullo
erjolog wrote:
Wow!! A program about my country :mrgreen: !!! I really liked it, it was really funny :lol: , because there are actually flutbands in Peru, and they actually sell CDs. And the guinea pigs, it was really funny because they are actually a typical dish in my city :lol: (u may think it´s disgusting, but it´s actually really nice :wink: ) and how they travelled through Peru: the nazca lines, the Misti Vulcano(where my city is) and Machu Picchu!!(and thats a 20 hour trip with the bus)
It was really funny :mrgreen: !!

ohhh another peruvian here, I'm from there too :D I'm glad that they did two episodes about Peru, its a beutiful country, and this episode was so funny, the guinea pigs were sooo cute, and Randy with the camera, I couldn't stop laughing :lol:
Re: *1211: Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Feb 27, 2010 4:27 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
What a great 2-part episode! Randy with the video camera was just gold!! 'Wave to the camera Shelley!' :lol: And always saying 'I'm so startled!' All the video camera moments were amazing, it seemed so real (lol). I was actually fearful of the Marshes, the animation was stunning. Loved when Sharon finally lost her temper on him about it, I love her, she can come out with great moments like that. In the end Randy didn't even have a tape inside it!!! :lol:

Loved Kenny dancing to the Peruvian music in the beginning! So cute! :D

Craig just became awesome now! Loved how he was narrating and how unenthusiastic he sounded all the time. Loved when he stepped on the special disk thing 'Now there are sparks coming out of my eyes.' LMAO It is exciting, not knowing what will happen next whenever the boys get themselves into sticky situations like this. :D

Loved when the boys show up at Craig's in the end dressed in sombreros!! :lol:

Oh yes, and the guinea pigs were adorable! :mrgreen:

Great stuff, 10/10
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1211: Pandemic 2 - The Startling* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Jul 15, 2010 3:12 am Offline
Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:39 am5
jpoirier587 wrote:
seriously, whats wrong with you people? i actually registered just to ask u this.

im a big sp fan but if you think this was funny your either delirious, drunk, or flat out dumb.

Haha, I love it when people accuse others of being stupid by writing, "Your dumb" or "Your stupid" when they're obviously the idiots who don't even know how to spell. So ironic.

Funny episode. But I get the feeling stupid people who register just to post a rhetorical question might not understand the humor.
PostWed Sep 29, 2010 5:14 am Offline
Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:59 am0West Park, LooLoorado
HAHAHA.

We are but players of the stage.

Great words, Craig~
PostSat Jan 15, 2011 11:40 pm Offline
Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:28 am0
''Wave at the camera shelly'' LOL

Sort by  
Page 19 of 21 302 posts Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next