Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 3 33 posts 1, 2, 3  Next
*908* Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow PostWed Mar 19, 2008 8:50 am OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
A GLOBAL WARMING STATE OF EMERGENCY is declared in South Park. The world's largest beaver dam breaks and floods the adjacent town of Beaverton. As the victims wait for help to arrive, everyone in South Park tackles priority number one: who is to blame? Only Stan and Cartman know who’s really at fault.
Re: *908* Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow PostWed May 28, 2008 12:10 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:37 pm41
What a way to get away with breaking the dam.... It's also a good way to spoof the global warming hoax.
Re: *908* Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow PostTue Jun 17, 2008 12:25 am Offline
Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:21 am5
lol global warmings not a hoax... the polar bears are dieing T_T this is one of the best episodes ever definitely in my top 5. i freaking love the credits of this. i broke the dam! i broke the dam! no i literally crashed a boat into the dam! i broke the dam! no damit!
Re: *908* Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow PostSat Jun 21, 2008 8:45 pm Offline
Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:38 pm3
All of South Park episodes have some relevant current issue comment. This one especially. In this regard, it is, in my opinion, one of the best episodes to date. The date is June 21st, 2008. John caldwell
Re: *908* Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow PostWed Jul 23, 2008 4:57 am Offline
Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:11 pm1534argentina - the asshole of planet earth
Stan: Because, I know what did cause the flood.
Kyle: George Bush?
Stan: No.
Kyle: Terrorists?
Kyle: Communists?
Kyle: Chinese radicals?
Kyle: .......Cartman?
Stan: .......sort of.
Kyle: Cartman flooded Beaverton?!!!!!!!

lmaooo!
Re: *908* Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow PostWed Jul 30, 2008 2:51 am Offline
Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:01 pm51
It was...

crab people!
Re: *908* Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow PostSat Aug 02, 2008 3:18 pm Offline
Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:57 pm5
This line of thinking is dangerous. While some "environmentalists" such as Al Gore bandy bogus figures about global warning this does not negate the fact that human activity has a negative impact on the planet. Increasing the amount of carbon monoxide results in an increase in greenhouse gases (incl carbon dioxide, nitrous oxide). Massive swathes of carbon-dioxide consuming forests are removed every year. Overall the increase of carbon dioxide production and the reduction of carbon dioxide consumption leads to a change in the chemical balance of our atmosphere. Pollution exists and is a real problem. It seems that some people (esp. crazy Republicans) think that it's impossible for humans to have any effect on the environment. This viewpoint indicates gross ignorance and mass brainwashing.

Bleeding heart liberal Democrats blame the greedy corporate Republicans and the Republicans describe Democrats as loonies. In the meantime the planet suffers because arguing is easier than making the serious decisions and changes to achieve the critical goal of sustainability.

The creators of South Park have missed the point and this episode was disappointing.
Re: *908* Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow PostFri Feb 13, 2009 10:10 pm Offline
Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:04 pm2
dude, the main point was about Hurricane Katrina and how no one helped them right away....and it's always funny to hear the crab people chant
Re: *908* Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow PostThu Mar 05, 2009 9:04 am Offline
Wed May 14, 2008 1:11 pm16Warsaw, Poland
dude - plants and forrests feed on polution - and give o2 in exchange, they also like warm temperatures... - they grow faster and stronger,
so if anything global warming is a good thing, not a problem...

anyway - i just love this episode, one of my top 5
Re: *908* Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow PostWed Mar 11, 2009 10:25 pm Offline
Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:33 pm10
codeguruj wrote:
This line of thinking is dangerous. While some "environmentalists" such as Al Gore bandy bogus figures about global warning this does not negate the fact that human activity has a negative impact on the planet. Increasing the amount of carbon monoxide results in an increase in greenhouse gases (incl carbon dioxide, nitrous oxide). Massive swathes of carbon-dioxide consuming forests are removed every year. Overall the increase of carbon dioxide production and the reduction of carbon dioxide consumption leads to a change in the chemical balance of our atmosphere. Pollution exists and is a real problem. It seems that some people (esp. crazy Republicans) think that it's impossible for humans to have any effect on the environment. This viewpoint indicates gross ignorance and mass brainwashing.

Bleeding heart liberal Democrats blame the greedy corporate Republicans and the Republicans describe Democrats as loonies. In the meantime the planet suffers because arguing is easier than making the serious decisions and changes to achieve the critical goal of sustainability.

The creators of South Park have missed the point and this episode was disappointing.

You're a f*ckin homosexual dude. This discussion is about South Park not your views on the world. Its a cartoon not a f*ckin political message. Have a sense of humor.
Shut your f*cking face uncle f*cker.
Re: *908* Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow PostWed Jun 03, 2009 2:13 am Offline
Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:18 am4California
I broke the dam.
o(≧∀≦)o
Re: *908* Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow PostTue Jun 16, 2009 7:44 pm Offline
Sun May 31, 2009 12:13 pm70
If a cartoon gets your political undergarments in a knot, South Park is not the show for you. Please see yourself to another Television show, ie: Spongebob. This show is about entertainment, and while it does sometimes deliver a message, it doesn't mean you shouldn't like an episode because it "failed to get a point across", seriously, most people who watch South Park watch it to see serious issues made fun of, when I'm watching South Park I don't care if the Polar Bears are melting/drowning/molesting, I just want to watch the show, and laugh, and thats it.

As for the episode, love it, 8/10

On a side note: I broke the dam!
Re: *908* Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow PostThu Dec 24, 2009 7:31 am Offline
Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:59 pm1
funny how the Americans are rushing to the malls and buying everything because of the "apocalypse" :lol: I wonder what are they going to do in december 2012
P.S: I broke the dam!
Re: *908* Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow PostWed Feb 03, 2010 3:24 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
I LOVED this one! It was nice to see Stan and Cartman hanging out together/ the only ones responsible for once. Stan is too cute: I hope I didn't hurt any beavers. Aww :(

Randy's penis map! :lol: And Randy just being Randy, over-reacting as usual. Love when he and Gerald and Butters' dad try to 'rescue' the boys. And how panicky the whole town is of 'global warming.' "We didn't listen!!" Cartman convinced Kyle carries around a bag of Jew gold around his neck..!! And how the people of Beaverton are waiting for a rescue.

The end is hilarious. Stan trying to tell everyone, as usual, the truth but no one will listen. The adults on this show are sooo stupid! LOL Even when he tries to explain how he broke it they don't care.

Love this one! 10/10

PS: I broke the dam! :wink:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *908* Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow PostSat Feb 06, 2010 5:43 pm Offline
Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:42 pm48
where was kenny?

Sort by  
Page 1 of 3 33 posts 1, 2, 3  Next