Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 17 249 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next
Re: *1306: Pinewood Derby* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 15, 2009 7:32 pm Offline
Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:36 pm3912California, where the homeless are.
Heh, I was right about the money. :lol:
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Re: *1306: Pinewood Derby* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 15, 2009 7:35 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:40 am438
I'll give this one 7.8/10.
Re: *1306: Pinewood Derby* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 15, 2009 7:35 pm Offline
Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:02 am3545New England
Not happy with this one.... :x

Come on...fake space aliens!!
No Obama as a leader, only Stan and Randy for the most part.

It was very too repetitve, very lame and stupid!!

This is basically as bad as Spear's if not worse! :evil:

The episode made no sense, it barely made me laugh, and I am just so confused right now!

The ONLY funny parts were when Randy dressed up as Lila, the kid's dad's death "he's ok!"...and Mexico!! :lol:

But other than that, it suxed. It just proves that the world is full of greed...la de dah! :roll:
"Where I go, Destruction will follow"

I am a hybrid of Butters, Tweek, and Clyde.

Official Winner of Page 1900!
Last edited by Michaeloptv on Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pinewood Derby PostWed Apr 15, 2009 7:36 pm Offline
Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:21 pm8
Classic Southpark! I loved Pinewood Derby and finally there is proff that there is life on other planets. I knew it all along. But I did miss not seeing Cartman in this episode.
Re: *1306: Pinewood Derby* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 15, 2009 7:38 pm Offline
Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:48 pm362
HA! Well, at least the Ethiopians made it to another planet, eh? So much for ever seeing them again. Speaking of which, this wasn't really first contact with aliens. Honestly, what was the very first episode? Not that South Park has exactly been consistent with alien life... I thought Earth was a reality show?

Anyway... I don't like having that much Randy in an episode. I like seeing the kids more. Still, that episode was kinda funny. I liked last week's more, but still, not bad. Not their best, not by a long shot, but still not bad. You just KNOW that was what would happen if the situation popped up, right? Poor, poor Finland is gone now... too bad.

Let that be a lesson to you all: lying just makes things worse!
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Re: *1306: Pinewood Derby* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 15, 2009 7:40 pm Offline
Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:53 pm5871Somewhere where you should look four ways before crossing...
This was just another one of those boring/ridiculous Randy episodes. Randy cheated for his own and his son's gains, and in the end, Stan felt the need to spill the beans and tell the truth. The results? The whole world got blocked off from the rest of the universe. For reals. Not the episode I expected.
"It's not over until someone gives up the ghost."- My own quote.
"You never know what'll happen when you're on... Snork Patrol!" -Corky
"Change, or die." -Chef Gordon Ramsay
Re: *1306: Pinewood Derby* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 15, 2009 7:42 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
Hey, there we go! Amazing how fast we got used to this pre-air/post-air format.

This one had an interesting twist at the end. I kind of expected the grays to make a noticeable appearance. But what ever.

Good thing the universal network heads blanked everyone's memory at the end of Cancelled otherwise this wouldn't have been a big surprise to everyone. I wonder how those two parts of the South Park universe could reconcile each other.

When they had the aliens set up the force field around Earth, they missed a golden opportunity for an old school Star Trek reference. The aliens should've put up the force field Tholian Web-style. That would've been sweet.

Crazy episode; I enjoyed it.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: *1306: Pinewood Derby* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 15, 2009 7:44 pm Offline
Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:03 pm76
Yeah this episode sucked. 5/10. And that's being generous because this season has been awesome. Except this crap.
Re: *1306: Pinewood Derby* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 15, 2009 7:44 pm Offline
Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:34 pm16
It felt like the episode was rushed a little bit. The plots in this episode was repetitive and somewhat predictable. They did not use enough time to build a strong climax, or for that matter even a decent resolution as well. This South Park episode was mediocre but does not bum me out at all! I still feel that Season 13 will have more hits then misses! :wink:
Phase 1 = Collect underpants
Phase 2 = ………
Phase 3 = Profit
Last edited by RemedyLive30 on Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wed Apr 13, 2005 4:24 pm12Edmond, OK
Diabeteth wrote:
Speaking of which, this wasn't really first contact with aliens. Honestly, what was the very first episode? Not that South Park has exactly been consistent with alien life... I thought Earth was a reality show?

Indeed, but the aliens erased everybody's memory, remember?
Re: *1306: Pinewood Derby* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 15, 2009 7:45 pm Offline
Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:21 pm8
I don't care what all you other lames think. Pinewood Derby is classic Southpark and I loved it. I still think that Eat, Pray, Queff was the funniest this season so far. I did miss Cartman in this last episode. You would have thought with the space cash that they would have included him somehow. Oh well, next time Eric. Don't trip...You'll get your's :mrgreen:
Re: *1306: Pinewood Derby* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 15, 2009 7:46 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:57 pm16
Randy dressed as princess Leia had me cracking up and for some reason so did the whole Mexico building water parks things. Not my favorite episode this season but I like it.
Re: *1306: Pinewood Derby* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 15, 2009 7:50 pm Offline
Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:48 pm362
That-Is-Bull wrote:
Diabeteth wrote:
Speaking of which, this wasn't really first contact with aliens. Honestly, what was the very first episode? Not that South Park has exactly been consistent with alien life... I thought Earth was a reality show?

Even so, I doubt that they would come and give such an opportunity to a reality show. What did they call their federation thing again... I can't remember. Point is, that's Earth's place in the universe in Cancelled, and the new episode contradicts that. Ya gotta love the way this happens so much in South Park, eh? :lol:
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Re: *1306: Pinewood Derby* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 15, 2009 8:03 pm Offline
Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:53 pm5871Somewhere where you should look four ways before crossing...
Diabeteth wrote:
That-Is-Bull wrote:
Diabeteth wrote:

Even so, I doubt that they would come and give such an opportunity to a reality show. What did they call their federation thing again... I can't remember. Point is, that's Earth's place in the universe in Cancelled, and the new episode contradicts that. Ya gotta love the way this happens so much in South Park, eh? :lol:

Yep, it's all part of growing up and living in South Park.
"It's not over until someone gives up the ghost."- My own quote.
"You never know what'll happen when you're on... Snork Patrol!" -Corky
"Change, or die." -Chef Gordon Ramsay
Re: *1306: Pinewood Derby* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 15, 2009 8:06 pm Offline
Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:46 am2
good show. better than last week show. a+ :lol:

Sort by  
Page 2 of 17 249 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next