Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 3 31 posts Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Re: Production Blog Entry for Season 13 Mid-Season Finale PostFri Apr 24, 2009 8:39 pm Offline
Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:14 pm0
Hey this might sound weird but i think you should make an episode where cartman finds out hes actually jewish but then find out his great grandfather was the nazi in the back of the picture thats what i think
Re: Production Blog Entry for Season 13 Mid-Season Finale PostFri Apr 24, 2009 10:58 pm Offline
Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:49 pm0
i don't know how else to contact you guys, but i'll try and fins some contact information.
but anyway, i have a really huge problem with the new season, i mean yeah the general idea of each epesode is funny, but all together you guys have run out of ideas, and now your using the entire episode to rip of any new political maintream information. in this new scene of freeddom of speach i am shamed to see that you have chosen to fall behind the other sheep and just keep ripping on everything thats gong wrong with the world.
look up muchrackers, because thats what you are...suggest new stuff.
anyway, i'm not trying to make you all feel bad, but i just want to let you know that i actually have some really good ideas, so i'll try and contact you in a more personal way, but till then try and think about what i said...
Re: Production Blog Entry for Season 13 Mid-Season Finale PostFri Apr 24, 2009 11:02 pm Offline
Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:10 pm11176N/A - I'm only part of your imagination.
They don't post here.
Re: Production Blog Entry for Season 13 Mid-Season Finale PostSat Apr 25, 2009 5:52 pm Offline
Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:49 pm0
You guys should do an episode about the flying spaghetti monster religion... cartman or stan would be touched by his noodly appendige and convert to pastafarianism...maybe throw in a little pink unicorns and have some religous moral bullsh*t... and bada bing bada boom you've got yourself the greatest episode of all time... Ramen!
Re: Production Blog Entry for Season 13 Mid-Season Finale PostWed Apr 29, 2009 8:35 am Offline
Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:25 am0
newmoney781 wrote:
yeah this half of the season was awzome the worst one was eat pray queef, but thats only because all the other episodes were so great, it sucks knowing that we aint gonna have south park each week all summer!!!! but i am pumped that u guys are doin an episode about pirates...i think its hilarious these knuckle heads are actually still "trying" to be pirates!!!..hello..its almost 2010!! n im sure u will capture all that humor tonite!! keep up the good work and please dont stop after season 15..i dunno wut i would do...south park is by far the best show on tv rite now! and obv the funniest! and i know so many people that would probably lose there mind if we didnt have the chance to see the crazy antics of the boys n every1 else for that matter!!!!
thanx for the hard work yall put in EVERY WEEK! :timmy:

Is this kid retarded? lol "it's hilarious these knuckleheads are still "trying" to be pirates"......? im sorry... but its too easy... i just.... im not even gonna say it... anyone else who feels like destroying him feel free... ....... but seriously.... are you serious?
okay i cant resist.. theyre not trying to be pirates out there kid, theyre basically an al queda like group of people who cant survive without being criminals bc their country is a 3rd world country... theyre not hopping around on peg legs with parrots sailing wooden ships with skull and crossbone flags, living in the past wishing things were like the "pirate days". theyre not trying to be pirates... they HAVE to be pirates... pirate means someone who steaks cargo from cargo ships, youre thinking of pirates of the caribbean... hence you're too retarded to realize people who want to be "arrrrrg " pirates wouldnt go to the extent of a hostage situation, and be from Somalia. They don't watch pirates of the caribbean, they dont have tv's, they probably dont know the movie exists, bc theyre too busy murdering people to make a living, not dressing up as johnny depp wishing they lived in the pirate days...

that feels better, i went way too far with that

anyway, great episode guys, look forward to seeing you in October... adios
Re: Production Blog Entry for Season 13 Mid-Season Finale PostWed Apr 29, 2009 8:42 am Offline
Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:25 am0
anahita wrote:
i don't know how else to contact you guys, but i'll try and fins some contact information.
but anyway, i have a really huge problem with the new season, i mean yeah the general idea of each epesode is funny, but all together you guys have run out of ideas, and now your using the entire episode to rip of any new political maintream information. in this new scene of freeddom of speach i am shamed to see that you have chosen to fall behind the other sheep and just keep ripping on everything thats gong wrong with the world.
look up muchrackers, because thats what you are...suggest new stuff.
anyway, i'm not trying to make you all feel bad, but i just want to let you know that i actually have some really good ideas, so i'll try and contact you in a more personal way, but till then try and think about what i said...

wow i couldnt resist on this one either, and yes, i have no life, all i do is diss people via forum posts, deal with it, my arguements are good, and with horrible grammar.
"i am shamed to see that you have chosen to fall behind the other sheep and just keep ripping on everything thats gong wrong with the world."

Dear DipShit,
Once upon a time there was a show named South Park... they started there show based on their Libertarian and Agnostic views, they dont believe in organized government OR religion... so they've always made fun of how it works, SINCE SEASON f*cking ONE. If you're going to argue what's wrong with the new season, (and dont get me wrong i think they're a tad behind on their humor lately as well) argue a good point, if you dont like how they bash on everything thats going on in the world and is wrong... then i dont quite understand how you've EVER watched south park... you suck

Love Forever and Always,
Cappuzzo=)
Re: Production Blog Entry for Season 13 Mid-Season Finale PostThu May 28, 2009 10:24 pm Offline
Sat May 02, 2009 10:45 pm15
LOL i'm not sure if you guys done this, but you should totally make an episode where Stan's Dad and Kyle's dad and Kyle too,

disapprove the movie BASEketball and mat and trey put themselves as characters in it and they come to southpark after hearing about their movie being trashed.

and Cartman would be a huge fan of BASEketball.

I can hear cartman say this

Cartman: Dude, The actors Matt and trey from BASEketball, KICK ASS.

Kyle: I think it sucked.

Cartman: you think it sucks because your a jew kyle, your a jew.

Kyle: shut up fat ass, you know you like the part where matt and trey made out at the end, because your a gay fatass retard!

OR this:

Butter's dad goes on a paranoid spree about the peanut butter contamination issue. And Cartman meets a girl of his dreams, or so he thought....
the girl of his dreams use to be a guy, hermaphrodite, or jewish xD take your pick.

so yeah, xD

this would be hilarious to see.

Can't wait to see you guys back in october :D
Re: Production Blog Entry for Season 13 Mid-Season Finale PostSat May 30, 2009 8:53 am Offline
Sat May 30, 2009 8:30 am0
I got an idea for your next South Park Episode. You guyz should do an episode about the Swine Flu! Let me know what ya's think ;)

By the way the Pirate Episode was really good, made me laugh heaps!
Re: Production Blog Entry for Season 13 Mid-Season Finale PostTue Jun 02, 2009 11:42 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18789I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Re: Cartman's Greatest Threat! (to make up for the pirate episod PostSat Jun 13, 2009 10:54 am Offline
Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:31 pm1
What if Cartman decided he would "kill the most important jew in the US". In his twisted little mind, he would think he was hurting all jews! Who would Cartman think is the most important jew? Who else but John Stewart!

Cartman could 'barrow' his mom's debit card, and then buy a ticket to NYC. He holds John Stewart hostage during a special live broadcast, and threatens to kill the comedian turned sudo-news anchor if the feed is cut!
Re: Production Blog Entry for Season 13 Mid-Season Finale PostSat Jun 13, 2009 11:05 am Offline
Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:42 pm2721
LissyAnne wrote:
Kyle: shut up fat ass, you know you like the part where matt and trey made out at the end, because your a gay fatass retard!

:lol:
Re: Production Blog Entry for Season 13 Mid-Season Finale PostWed Jun 17, 2009 10:37 pm Offline
Sat May 02, 2009 10:45 pm15
I have another idea i would love to share with matt and trey!!!

I call this episode

At Hoe's End

A bunch of hoes would move to southpark to swindle money off the townspeople, and even attract the husbands of stan, kyle, butters and all the kid's dads, and the wives wont stand for it so they have a hoe down to get their husbands back.

a "hoe down".

Even cartman wanted in on it since it involves money and he would dress up like a hoe.

sounds corny i know, but hey, i like sharing ideas. LOL.
Re: Production Blog Entry for Season 13 Mid-Season Finale PostFri Sep 04, 2009 2:11 pm Offline
Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:39 pm6long beach, ca
Mr Hankey for another Chrishmish episode! (my vote)
Re: Production Blog Entry for Season 13 Mid-Season Finale PostSat Sep 19, 2009 8:24 am Offline
Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:47 am0
do you know what would make a good episode. cartman starts drawing dicks on everyones stuff in the class and mr macky has to come in and talk to the class about not drawing dicks. "drawing dicks is bad mkay" and kyle would say " cartmans the one drawing all the dicks" and then cartman would be laughing and it would be really cool and funny.
Re: Production Blog Entry for Season 13 Mid-Season Finale PostMon Feb 18, 2013 3:12 pm Offline
Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:17 am1jogja
theknobjockey wrote:
eff tee double U

what do you mine that

Sort by  
Page 2 of 3 31 posts Previous  1, 2, 3  Next