Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 17 of 19 285 posts Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Jun 05, 2009 10:44 am Offline
Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:38 am4
It was a pretty good episode. I'm suprised that it took so long to think of a pirate episode though.

God dammit, now we have to wait another 4 months til a new episode :cartmanangry:
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Jun 21, 2009 3:37 pm Offline
Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:26 pm1
Cartmen and his crew of pirates need to go to the middle east and get them to singing the pirate song!
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Jun 24, 2009 3:38 am Offline
Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:07 am3
hmmm i didnt like this one that much tho it wasnt bad
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Jun 26, 2009 12:51 am Offline
Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:15 am1
This episode was amazing. The part that really sealed the deal for me when was the Seals took out the pirates at the end and the Seal says, "Clear" in a kind of nonchalant way. I don't know why, but that was hilarious.
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Jul 04, 2009 3:27 am Offline
Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:59 am1
I cant beleive how many times cartman said the F word i was on the floor in histarics, i knew kyle would go to get ike back lol and then kept him hostage :unhoodedkenny:
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Jul 23, 2009 6:13 am Offline
Sun May 17, 2009 11:47 am4
when is the next episode coming!!!!!!!
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Aug 04, 2009 4:55 pm Offline
Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:37 pm1
Hi, I'm French. And I love South Park but the french part of this episode is pathetic, you really have to watch another Channel than Fox or CNN. You have to know that the French army saved many lives there in Somalia, risking their owns (as every Army does by the way).
I really don't understand why does Americans doesn't understand that's not because we refused to make the stupid war in Irak that means we are coward (it's so arrogant to think that). But when I see the TV news in the USA, I understand a little bit more why you are so formatted (even when you think you're not) about World News.
When you'll try to learn more about the French army and what it does everywhere in the world, you'll understand that's not cowardice, and they are very brave.
But if you think that respecting laws and human rights is cowardice, than I uderstand more why some American soldier made some things ...
The truth, even if we teach you that you've the best army in the world at school, the truth is that the French Army is much more prepared and don't shoot blindness each time it heards a noise, making civilian death. The French army is much more prepared to keep calm and do the right things.
But if your only source of informations is the American TV ...
Thanks.
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Aug 13, 2009 1:28 pm Offline
Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:03 pm1
lols kevin has a light saber damnit kevin! :timmy:
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Aug 13, 2009 6:50 pm Offline
Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:13 am9A town in Virginia
Comehonorface wrote:
This episode was amazing. The part that really sealed the deal for me when was the Seals took out the pirates at the end and the Seal says, "Clear" in a kind of nonchalant way. I don't know why, but that was hilarious.

LMAO ME TOO :chaos:
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Aug 13, 2009 6:53 pm Offline
Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:13 am9A town in Virginia
RyanB wrote:
Hi, I'm French. And I love South Park but the french part of this episode is pathetic, you really have to watch another Channel than Fox or CNN. You have to know that the French army saved many lives there in Somalia, risking their owns (as every Army does by the way).
I really don't understand why does Americans doesn't understand that's not because we refused to make the stupid war in Irak that means we are coward (it's so arrogant to think that). But when I see the TV news in the USA, I understand a little bit more why you are so formatted (even when you think you're not) about World News.
When you'll try to learn more about the French army and what it does everywhere in the world, you'll understand that's not cowardice, and they are very brave.
But if you think that respecting laws and human rights is cowardice, than I uderstand more why some American soldier made some things ...
The truth, even if we teach you that you've the best army in the world at school, the truth is that the French Army is much more prepared and don't shoot blindness each time it heards a noise, making civilian death. The French army is much more prepared to keep calm and do the right things.
Thanks.

WHOA DUDE CHILL ITS JUS A CARTOON :tweek:
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Aug 24, 2009 9:09 am Offline
Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:02 pm2
Eric is a fat ass
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Aug 28, 2009 7:29 pm Offline
Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:05 pm12Philippines
I definitely laughed at the lightsaber part, can't believe tthey are afraid of it. haha :D
Hello world and all who live in it!!![white][/white]
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Sep 30, 2009 6:37 pm Offline
Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:54 pm2
suffice it to say, cartman really holds his cool (or, rather, his inferiority complex emerges as domineering ecstasy) when being ransomed.

funny allusions of white kids mobilizing the somalians, similar to plantation owners in slavery.
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 06, 2009 8:49 am Offline
Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:44 am1
Seriously you guys, the last 2 mins had to be the funniest part... almost a little surreal; When the all snipers from the (guessing) U.S. ship off the coast took out all the somalian pirates. They all just drop like flies within a 5 second window. :shock: :lol:

I lol'd when they ended it on, "Clear."

Tell me I'm not the only one who found that funny!
Re: *1307: Fatbeard* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 06, 2009 10:27 am Offline
Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:48 pm3652anywhere
RyanB wrote:
Thanks.

The whole point behind this show is to not take that kind of sh*t too far.

Sort by  
Page 17 of 19 285 posts Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next