Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 21 of 23 334 posts Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Aug 26, 2009 10:07 am Offline
Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:55 am10
LOOVVE the fact they mentioned twilight yaayy!! Goth kids are funny especially one with red hair how he like always flips it funnny. I loove butters poor little guy "Butters what is hamburger helper doing in this glass of milk?!?!?!?!?" hahahahahha ssoo great! :lol: :lol: :lol: o and when butters records them and its like its the butters show doo doo doo dooo starring butters hahahahaha!
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 01, 2009 1:27 am Offline
Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:02 am1
whatthejew wrote:
Butters looks f*cking...I don't want to say stupid. But he looks really ridiculous, so odd, one of those kids who just cannot dress like that, really. And he gave Cartman a hickey, lmfao, that's going to make fangirls go batshit crazy. xD
I wish they would say all the Goth Kids names, I'm loving them so much right now.
Oh and the fact that, to become a vamp you have to go to Hot Topic. I was just at that store a few hours ago. :'D
I'm doubting Kenny will die anyhow, though.

Agreed about the Kenny wont die...that is odd how he only made an appearance in the computer lab scene
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 15, 2009 12:30 am Offline
Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:21 am1
Dude, I know how those goth kids feel.
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Nov 17, 2009 1:23 am Offline
Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:24 pm31
There is way too much vampire stuff out there now. The Twilight books are one thing. Books, movies, TV shows, commercials, and merchandise all plastered with vampires from god-knows-how many series are just f*cking annoying! It's good that SP is making fun of all this vampire mania! Hot Topic especially, since they sell a lot of cheesy vampire merchandise.
Don't get mad, just flip

DaBird
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Dec 06, 2009 11:06 am Offline
Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:22 pm24
DaBird wrote:
There is way too much vampire stuff out there now. The Twilight books are one thing. Books, movies, TV shows, commercials, and merchandise all plastered with vampires from god-knows-how many series are just f*cking annoying! It's good that SP is making fun of all this vampire mania! Hot Topic especially, since they sell a lot of cheesy vampire merchandise.

While i quite agree with you about the oversaturation of popular media with Pop Culture Vampires (Before Anne Rice mythological Vampires were creatures that Raped your Daughter and killed your Infant Children, they werent sexy and shouldn't be) after ' the Underworld' action films it became a weak genra, i havent looked at any of it and doubt very many over the age of 25 have.

But Hot Topic does not sell as much Vampire inspired stuff as a lot of other stores do, even if they did to seriousely say it causes that retarded Vampire emulation is like claiming Rain causes Thunderstorms.

A lot of Goths shop Hot Topic - i have, and doubtless will again, it is at heart a Goth store franchise but when phonies and imposters try to take over it becomes an assault on a culture.
That is why the Goth Kids were so angry : thier form of expression was being compromised by a gang of idiots who know nothing about what they are supposed to be personifying.
There are people who have embraced a "Vampire" persona - namely in the Goth community, but the kids in that episode were chasing a fad that was popular at the time and ACTED like it was a way they viewed the world while they didn't, that made them shallow and hypocritical .

"Burn Down Hot Topic", was a statement that the contamination must be ended.
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Feb 09, 2010 6:49 pm Offline
Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:40 pm2
Actually, Goth is music. Goth Rock. Started in the late 70's/early 80's. Look it up. The whole point of the episode is what Goth "people" think: that it's just a clothing style and music, not a way of life. Actually anyone who is really goth thinks anyone who thinks is a life style is ignorant, and that anyone who thinks they are a bloodsucking vampire has issues. It's just music, that's drony, depressive and IMO good. I don't get why people are on here discussing Goths and their subculture and being ripped off, from what it seems really none of you get it. Goths are just sick of people making it into something that's not; Goths are just a specific type of music fan, not a lifestyle or philosophy.

And Hot Topics is not Goth. Goth fashion is not Hot Topics. I have not seen or heard of Hot Topics selling anything Goth except for back in the 80's when they had Bauhaus t shirts. Maybe The Cure. But they aren't the best shining example of Goth or Deathrock either.

My last point, is that I actually quite liked this episode. The Goth kids reminded me of myself and my two other friends back in high school haha.
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Apr 19, 2010 6:09 pm Offline
Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:22 am7
I really like this episode. :) I think all of the main characters have strong personalities, and it was interesting watching how they interacted with each other.. I almost felt like I was back in high school watching this (thank god those days are over!). Oh and I adore the goth kids. :) I would probably give this a 9/10.
PostSun May 09, 2010 6:02 pm Offline
Sun May 09, 2010 5:24 pm0
vampire butters was frickin hilarious
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Post-Air Discussion PostThu May 27, 2010 11:08 am Offline
  • YIM
Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:53 pm191Milwaukee WI
DaBird wrote:

If you think vampires are bad check this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fgvyga92Nw

And I thought emos were irritating,damn you Twilight and Hot Topic, will these goth wannabes ever go away?
"Sticks and stones may break my bones but words ... words might hurt me deeply, causing great emotional, mental, and psychological damage leading to a lowered self-esteem and decreased work-related efficiency."
-- Anonymous
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Jun 16, 2010 9:33 pm Offline
Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:03 pm315
I love the part when vampire Butters tried to suck Cartman's blood. :lol:
Dude!This is pretty f*cked up right here!
mphm, mhpm!><

...Deviantart.com: http://kennyloverlover.deviantart.com/
dude sersoily the PostWed Jul 07, 2010 6:30 am Offline
Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:32 pm0
this thing isnt working all it does is crash what the hell any ideas here people?
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Jul 08, 2010 12:02 pm Offline
Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:25 am1
whatthejew wrote:
Passing reference to Twilight, and I hope there's no more, it was good enough. I'm liking that Red Goth did a Stan 'Oh God >___<' Poor Butters, oh good lord, he's going to turn into a vampire just to get noticed, isn't he? xD

i tought he was turning into a vampire to stop being pushed around :?:
Re: *1214: The Ungroundable* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Jul 16, 2010 9:58 am Offline
Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:22 pm24
thedownwardcult wrote:
Actually, Goth is music. Goth Rock. Started in the late 70's/early 80's. Look it up. The whole point of the episode is what Goth "people" think: that it's just a clothing style and music, not a way of life. Actually anyone who is really goth thinks anyone who thinks is a life style is ignorant, and that anyone who thinks they are a bloodsucking vampire has issues. It's just music, that's drony, depressive and IMO good. I don't get why people are on here discussing Goths and their subculture and being ripped off, from what it seems really none of you get it. Goths are just sick of people making it into something that's not; Goths are just a specific type of music fan, not a lifestyle or philosophy.

And Hot Topics is not Goth. Goth fashion is not Hot Topics. I have not seen or heard of Hot Topics selling anything Goth except for back in the 80's when they had Bauhaus t shirts. Maybe The Cure. But they aren't the best shining example of Goth or Deathrock either.

My last point, is that I actually quite liked this episode. The Goth kids reminded me of myself and my two other friends back in high school haha.

Goth IS indeed music but i never met one who did not feel that it was a great deal more than that, you have your oppinons and i respect them but Goth culture (yes is is a culture in it's own right) is very big and nebulouse, just because you see it one way not everyone will see it the same way - if one definition is put out as an absolute truth then it will meet more opposition than support.
PostWed Sep 01, 2010 8:33 pm Offline
Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:05 pm0
im asaim goth toodwqwqesdlso gothim
Like FINALLY. PostWed Sep 29, 2010 8:44 am Offline
Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:59 am0West Park, LooLoorado
Finally this episode came.

Was hoping there was an episode centered around the Goth kids.

But really, EMO is NOT Goth, and Goth is NOT VAMPIRES.

They may look alike, but theres a big difference.

And for goodness SAKE, Vampires that sparkle under the sun are GAY, what douchebag.

P.S. Blood taste nothing like tomato -_- ITS BETTER.

Sort by  
Page 21 of 23 334 posts Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next