Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 3 of 18 256 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18  Next
Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 18, 2009 8:34 pm Offline
  • YIM
Tue May 27, 2008 8:08 am2038utah........
Well....

I spent the entire last commercial break trying to figure out what I was going to say...

couldnt do it...

lets see... butters says aww you lived to cartman... cartman thinks he was only white person on earth... kyle drinks pee... Randy volunteers to get peed on...
poor kyle...

and kenny died...

this is the Meh episode of the run (for me)...

6/10
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 18, 2009 8:34 pm Offline
Sat May 16, 2009 6:56 pm8
who the hell doesnt like bananas!?
Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 18, 2009 8:35 pm Offline
Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:10 pm11176N/A - I'm only part of your imagination.
Kenny dying did give it an extra point. This was way better than I expected, at least.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 18, 2009 8:36 pm Offline
Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:28 am637United States
***ALIEN LOCATED***

At the last minute of the episode, he is seen to the right of the Cop after Kyle and the boys are handed a banana. He is seen in the close up of the Fire marshal (left) and a Police officer (right). The alien becomes visible once a scientist moves off screen.
Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 18, 2009 8:37 pm Offline
Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:42 pm5UF
It's okay, Kyle. I don't like bananas either.

This episode was okay... a little too much potty humor for me. Though I did get a kick out of Butters's "Aww, you survived?" line near the end. 6/10.

So, as far as this season goes, my favorites were WTF and Dances With Smurfs.
Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 18, 2009 8:38 pm Offline
Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:10 pm11176N/A - I'm only part of your imagination.
Yeah, this didn't make my favorites list, but it was still a good episode.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 18, 2009 8:38 pm Offline
Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:03 pm76
Satisfying end to a great season. 8.5/10.
Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 18, 2009 8:39 pm Offline
Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:24 pm31
mo303564 wrote:
Butters to Cartman: Ahh man, you survived!! :lol: :mrgreen:

LOL, that is definately going down as one of my favorite lines.

Poor Kenny! Drowning in pee can't be a fun way to go. How humilitating for the little guy!

I was really looking forward to Kenny taking his hood off - and he did! It was quite clever how the animators kept him turned around the entire time! LOL! :unhoodedkenny:
Don't get mad, just flip

DaBird
Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 18, 2009 8:40 pm Offline
Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:15 pm1598Minnesota, Land of 10,000 Douchebags.
It was Ok. Completely stupid, but OK.
Cartmans song was good.
"I think I even saw a native ameericaaaan... gross."
Kyle got really annoying.
Randy is much better in smaller doses.
7/10
"If a tree falls in the forest and there's no one there to hear it, my illegal logging business succeeds ."

"I have only two modes, at war with something, or having sex with it. There is no middle ground"
Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 18, 2009 8:41 pm Offline
Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:24 pm1032I know where I'm not, let's just say that.
Eh, it was alright. 6.5/10.
Formerly known as Master_Of_All

Consistent poster in the Character Discussion threads.
Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 18, 2009 8:44 pm Offline
Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:38 pm1199Candy Island
Poor Kyle. He drink all that pee for nothing :( and he has to eat bananas for his own kind :lol: . Kyle is all about being natural and personal hygiene (Unlike Stan and Butters), I really love him being all neaty and stuff.

Lol, Randy take the antidote was priceless and perfection ^^ who wouldn't like him.

I'll get this one a nice 9/10 because I love it how Kyle reacts about Pee ^^
Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 18, 2009 8:45 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
They kinda coasted to the finish line this season. Eh, that's alright, it would've been hard to top some of the stuff they did this season.

Butters reaction to seeing Cartman had survived was funny. Kyle's hatred of pee and bananas; that wasn't an entirely surprising gag. Repeated peeing on the monkeys was alright.

There was one aspect to the b story with Fatass I found interesting. Cartman embodied the mindset of a small percentage of white people who feel threatened by minorities. With a surging latino population and now a half black president, they're all like "oh noes, we're loosing the country..." These are people that actually believe non-white people will start persecuting white people.

It's ridiculous but one can see grumblings like this from certain Faux News personalities. There was that story from Chicago earlier this year; some black kid beat up a white kid while other black kids "cheered him on". And Faux News-ees are like, "This is Obama's America... blah, blah, blah, I'm a racist but I'm pretending not to be while I accuse other people of reverse racism..."

Anyway, great job this run overall. On to season 14!
You read it! You can't unread it!
Last edited by triplemultiplex on Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 18, 2009 8:49 pm Offline
Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:24 pm1032I know where I'm not, let's just say that.
It wasn't like The List, which was better than the rest of the season, but it was still an alright season finale.
Formerly known as Master_Of_All

Consistent poster in the Character Discussion threads.
Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 18, 2009 8:55 pm Offline
Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:18 pm21Florida, A.K.A. the land of no snow T_T
Hahah, sheesh, poor Kyle. The season closed with him having to consume both of his most hated substances; a cup of piss & a banana. I might say that he had it worse than Kenny in this one, but drowning in pee still sounds like a terrible way to go. :lol:

All in all, this episode gave me some nice laughs all with the monkeys, Cartman's time with the minorities (his song was very amusing, as well) and the other boys' encounter with Pi Pi, but I felt that they had a little too much going on with all of these sub-plots to really fully enjoy either groups' endeavors. However that may be, I'm still satisfied with this season finale to tide over until next year in March.

Anyway, my personal highlights were Cartman's imagination scene of a "minority country" and the lines with the other boys explaining to Kyle about their dealings with peeing, such as "You don't wash your hands after you pee?!" "...well, not all the time." :lol: (personally, I wash my hands all the time and don't mind too much if everyone else doesn't always do the same, but it was funny seeing Kyle's overreaction to the sad truth :cartmanlaugh: )

Thanks a bunch for a great 13th season, M&T, and I'm looking forward to seeing the new face on South Park come next year. Here's to hoping it will be another awesome season. :mrgreen:

P.S. I don't know for sure, but did anyone else spot the alien on the right at the last scene for a split second, or was it actually someplace else?

Edit: Yep, I've just confirmed it for myself after watching the rerun tonight; the alien's in the parking lot scene right at the end. Looked funny with shades, swimming trunks & holding a banana. LoL
---
Make love not war. Condoms are cheaper than guns.
Last edited by Drednot37 on Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 18, 2009 9:11 pm Offline
Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:37 pm10In the arms of Wendy Testaburger
Sweet Episode. Lol I love how Kyle is so disgusted with pee. I was really hoping that there was gonna be a bigger part with Eric and his post-apocalyptic craziness. Oh well.

"Aww, you lived?" Lol that was a priceless line Butters gave. And Kyle, whats wrong with bananas? They are absolutely delicious.

I liked that song Cartman sung, I so think that should be download-able.

And Kenny drowning in the pee tidal wave, perfection.

7/10 for this ep.
Me: I'm sorry I have to do this Stan, but as long as you are in the picture, I can't have Wendy.

Stan: No, no you can't do this do me!

Me: Goodbye Stan. *closes package* Have fun in Scottsdale.

Sort by  
Page 3 of 18 256 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18  Next