Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 4 of 18 256 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 18  Next
Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 18, 2009 9:25 pm Offline
Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:49 pm908
Ahhhhhh.... No politics. :)
"If the President has a BLT tomorrow, the Republicans will try to ban bacon."
-Alan Grayson

"Tolerance of intolerance is just as good as intolerance."
-TheAmazingAtheist

Formerly: gtaca2005 Member since: Thu Jan 06, 2005
Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 18, 2009 9:29 pm Offline
Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:05 pm7
amazing episode,
south park NEVER lets me down
I didn't frown for one second
Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 18, 2009 9:36 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
7.7/10
Pros: Cartman's racism overreaction and great disaster movie set up.
Cons: Kenny's unnecessary death and too much toilet humor (I thought South Park doesn't rely on shock value that much anymore).
I think South Park took two steps backward with this one. Before we know it, Stand wil hurl on Wendy again, Craig will start flipping people off again, Kenny will go back to dying in every episode, Cartman will go back to saying "Screw you guys, I'm going home!", the kids will go back to the third grade, the show will be all shock value and toilet humor over great satire, and Stan, Kyle, Kenny, Butters, Wendy, Craig, Clyde, Token, Jimmy, Timmy, Tweek, Bebe, Red, Kevin, the other kids except for Cartman, and all of the adults will all become background characters who never speak, and I don't want South Park to ever go backwards. That would also be a sign that we all die on 12/21/2012 as well. So would we all want to die because South Park is making the world go backwards? Absolutely not! I hope Kenny dies only once, if at all, in Season 14, more hatless scenes (keep up the good work on that M&T), deeper insight on Stan and Wendy's relationship, more focus on the secondary characters, Cartman getting screwed over again and again, the kids (not just the Fab Three and their tagalong loser enemy) go on vacation to somewhere warm, more deaths (of random crowds, not Kenny or any other established characters), antics of Garrison and Mackey, "mkay?", female 4th graders (that includes Wendy, Bebe, Red, and the other 4th grade girls), sports, ripping on the works of Seth McFarlane, an attack on Robot Chicken, awesomely cool kickass satire, and more South Park merchandise like plush, books, a FULL console game, board games, action figures, clothing modeled after the characters' clothes, and other cool collectibles. Can't wait for St. Patrick's Day! Will there be any major South Park announcements between now and then? If so, keep me posted. I guess this could be my last post of the year. It's been a great ride. P.S. Try to make a NASCAR episode in the near future Trey & Matt. I would love to see what you think of it and see rednecks saying stuff like "They wrecked his car!" if Dale Earnhardt Jr. were to wreck and don't forget to rip on Jimmie Johnson and Kyle Busch and make them the villains of the episode if you ever decide to make an episode like that. EDIT: one more wish for Season 14: less Cartman-centric episodes. Thank you in advance.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Last edited by nwt000 on Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 18, 2009 9:40 pm Offline
Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:05 pm7
nwt000 wrote:
7.7/10
Pros: Cartman's racism overreaction and great disaster movie set up.
Cons: Kenny's unnecessary death and too much toilet humor (I thought South Park doesn't rely on shock value that much anymore).
I think South Park took two steps backward with this one. Before we know it, Stand wil hurl on Wendy again, Craig will start flipping people off again, Kenny will go back to dying in every episode, Cartman will go back to saying "Screw you guys, I'm going home!", the kids will go back to the third grade, the show will be all shock value and toilet humor over great satire, and Stan, Kyle, Kenny, Butters, Wendy, Craig, Clyde, Token, Jimmy, Timmy, Tweek, Bebe, Red, Kevin, the other kids except for Cartman, and all of the adults will all become background characters who never speak, and I don't want South Park to ever go backwards. That would also be a sign that we all die on 12/21/2012 as well. So would we all want to die because South Park is making the world go backwards? Absolutely not! I hope Kenny dies only once, if at all, in Season 14, more hatless scenes (keep up the good work on that M&T), deeper insight on Stan and Wendy's relationship, more focus on the secondary characters, Cartman getting screwed over again and again, the kids (not just the Fab Three and their tagalong loser enemy) go on vacation to somewhere warm, more deaths (of random crowds, not Kenny or any other established characters), antics of Garrison and Mackey, "mkay?", female 4th graders (that includes Wendy, Bebe, Red, and the other 4th grade girls), sports, ripping on the works of Seth McFarlane, an attack on Robot Chicken, awesomely cool kickass satire, and more South Park merchandise like plush, books, a FULL console game, board games, action figures, clothing modeled after the characters' clothes, and other cool collectibles. Can't wait for St. Patrick's Day! Will there be any major South Park announcements between now and then? If so, keep me posted. I guess this could be my last post of the year. It's been a great ride. P.S. Try to make a NASCAR episode in the near future Trey & Matt. I would love to see what you think of it and see rednecks saying stuff like "They wrecked his car!" if Dale Earnhardt Jr. were to wreck and don't forget to rip on Jimmie Johnson and Kyle Busch and make them the villains of the episode if you ever decide to make an episode like that.

the classics are the best though!
Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 18, 2009 9:49 pm Offline
Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:44 am1219Bedford (U.K)
Great episode to finish of a great season, happy to see Kyle had a big part in the episode.I can see where he`s coming from it used to gross me out that alot of kids pee in the pool but i guess that's what the chlorine is for. I loved kyle`s little arguments with cartman he had about the minorities, and Stan said his classic line ,poor kyle drinking the pee should have just held on a few more seconds there then made matters worse by eating a banana this episode gets full marks.

10/10
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 18, 2009 10:01 pm Offline
Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:17 pm5
Final hidden alien pic and lyrics to The 'Minorities' song: http://clak.us/ts4z
Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 18, 2009 10:05 pm Offline
Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:29 pm42
nwt000 wrote:
7.7/10
Before we know it, Stand wil hurl on Wendy again, Craig will start flipping people off again, Kenny will go back to dying in every episode, Cartman will go back to saying "Screw you guys, I'm going home!", the kids will go back to the third grade, the show will be all shock value and toilet humor over great satire

Ahhh, the good ol' days. One can only dream.

This episode was mediocre at best, Butter's comment about Cartman surviving was classic, the dramatized zoom-in of the girl peeing in the pool was funny and a little gross. Cartman's song was great, very Weird Al-esq but I agree with most of you that it was a bit long, though I liked the Native American-gross comment. Seeing everyone at the park wearing soaked t-shirts was funny, and funny 'cause it's true. I think this episode may have worked if they had extended it into a two parter and developed the story a bit better. Seemed rushed to me.

I'd be curious to find out what sparked this idea. Was it a haphazard idea created just to take a shot at 2012, or was there a real-life experience it was based off of?
Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 18, 2009 10:18 pm Offline
Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:42 pm2721
ssouthparkk4602 wrote:
Ahhhhhh.... No politics. :)

You even forgot to shave your beard after all that lame discussing in forums! :lol:

I still haven't seen it yet. And I refuse to read this thread until I've seen it.
Quote:
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 18, 2009 10:20 pm Offline
Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:15 pm107Brisvegas
Does anyone have a link for the episode? :lol:
Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 18, 2009 10:23 pm Offline
Aleicia wrote:
Does anyone have a link for the episode? :lol:

Isn't on this site yet, dude. :P Nor is it downloadable right nyah. You still have to wait a couple of hours.
Quote:
*slow clap*
Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 18, 2009 10:28 pm Offline
Peg wrote:
Isn't on this site yet, dude. :P Nor is it downloadable right nyah. You still have to wait a couple of hours.

Ahh...I can't watch it on this site...well, I guess if it's not on here, it won't be anywhere else right? Oh well.
Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 18, 2009 10:29 pm Offline
Aleicia wrote:
Peg wrote:

Ahh...I can't watch it on this site...well, I guess if it's not on here, it won't be anywhere else right? Oh well.

Yup. Just wait, if it's up, ssouthparkk4602 will post a link for you. :P
Quote:
*slow clap*
Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 18, 2009 10:32 pm Offline
Peg wrote:
Yup. Just wait, if it's up, ssouthparkk4602 will post a link for you. :P

Oh yes, he's given me a few links before. :lol:

Was the episode a good one? I hope it is!
Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 18, 2009 10:47 pm Offline
Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:55 pm14
Pissing in the monkies was fantastic, then getting shot!
LOL, brilliant!
Re: *1314: Pee* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 18, 2009 10:47 pm Offline
Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:49 pm908
"If the President has a BLT tomorrow, the Republicans will try to ban bacon."
-Alan Grayson

"Tolerance of intolerance is just as good as intolerance."
-TheAmazingAtheist

Formerly: gtaca2005 Member since: Thu Jan 06, 2005

Sort by  
Page 4 of 18 256 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 18  Next