Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 31 of 33 486 posts Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Nov 12, 2009 10:18 pm Offline
Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:59 am32
5/10

I just wasent into it... illl watch it again in a couple months but it just wasent very good... too soapbox ya know...

i miss the fun stuff....
"CoUNTry HANDi pillow" = FleshLight? [was Re: 1308: Dead Cel PostFri Nov 13, 2009 10:13 pm Offline
Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:56 pm105Fairfax, VA
Just re-watched the episode, and two things occurred to me (maybe just because I have sex on the brain):

(1) The "Country Handi Pillow" was shaped like a FleshLight (Google, if you need to)

(2) Kyle's repeated question, "Why would you keep on doing something that makes you crap blood?" is oddly reminiscent of the arguments made by gay "frot" advocates, who ask "Why do gay men keep on having anal sex, and encouraging each other to do it, even though it often leads to such undesirable results as (a) sore buttholes ; (b) crapping blood; (c) brown stains; and (d) HIV infection?"
I don't mind if people call me a pervert...
...but I'd sooner die than be mistaken for a Democrat!

(-- conservative author Florence King, explaining why she doesn't identify as a "lesbian" even though she enjoys sex with other women)
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Dec 18, 2009 2:31 am Offline
Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:00 pm2
HAHA sweet ep. man.
So glad that DJAM had a part, too. :D
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Jan 05, 2010 1:11 pm Offline
Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:36 pm13
omg thats so f*cked up with billy mays but so damn funny lol i was thinking it was gun be mj lol pretty good so far
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Jan 05, 2010 1:18 pm Offline
lol that ghost hunter sh*t was funny because thats really how the show is ive only seen a couple epiosode u never hear or see nun and they always be like did u hear that did u see that what is that lol... the gayest f*cking show
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Jan 05, 2010 1:23 pm Offline
south park always makes fun of f*cked up sh*t but wheres mj lol
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Jan 05, 2010 1:24 pm Offline
lol i take that back just heard his voice
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Jan 05, 2010 2:55 pm Offline
Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:46 pm1
This is by far my favorite season of south park. Not sure which is my favorite episode but this one was pretty good.
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Mar 22, 2010 3:02 am Offline
Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:08 pm1
So the fat chick shooting out the window is totally an "Exorcist" reference.
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Apr 02, 2010 9:09 pm Offline
Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:56 pm105Fairfax, VA
mbeebepdx wrote:
So the fat chick shooting out the window is totally an "Exorcist" reference.

Could be, although there was no long flight of stairs waiting for her to tumble down. Of course, The Omen had a "crashing out of a hospital window" scene.

And, uh, the "fat chick" wasn't a fat chick; she was the dwarfish lady from Poltergeist.
I don't mind if people call me a pervert...
...but I'd sooner die than be mistaken for a Democrat!

(-- conservative author Florence King, explaining why she doesn't identify as a "lesbian" even though she enjoys sex with other women)
lol PostSat Apr 17, 2010 9:26 am Offline
Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:49 pm0
its a parody of the sixth sense
PostMon Apr 19, 2010 2:15 pm Offline
Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:50 pm57Imaginationland
The ghost hunters scene!! I remember that when I was little, me and my dad would take our TV remotes and go around like "Okay...I'm using professional ghost hunting equipment...OH MY GOD WHAT'S THAT?!" xD We both hated those guys so much... so I'm glad this is what South Park did, but better!

I just LOVE the ghost hunters coming in, pissing on the Broflovskis' floor and running away. The chipotloway xD So many awesome jokes out of that one...Kyle's repeated question about crapping blood xD and Stan's "golden rectum of the gods".

"So what has Micheal Jackson always wanted to be?" "A child...a female...and white." xD

Plus, I'm a big Ike fan, so this is like a 5 star episode for me.
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostSun May 16, 2010 2:26 pm Offline
Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:45 am1
I fuc*ing love this episode it is probrably the funniest one i have seen GO BILLY MAYES :zombiekenny: :assface: :unhoodedkenny: :parishilton: :timmy: :santa:
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostSun May 16, 2010 11:07 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
Finally saw this a 2nd time. Sooooo funny!!! Loved all the Billy Mayes stuff! Cartman's right, he did rock :mrgreen: . The Ghost Hunters references was hilarious, even though I love that show. They did dramatize it a bit because they never freak out on the show or anything and there really is some scary-ass sh*t that happens on that show.
lol, the lady HAD to explode on impact after she fell out the window!
And Cartman talking about how Stan has a 'golden rectum of the gods' or whatever- LOL!!
Ike is just so cute. :D One of the only episodes you can really understand what he's saying. The whole pageant thing was funny because that is what those poor girls go through. Ike as a girl- :lol: . 'Wtf is this?' after he goes back to normal. lol Kyle and Ike's relationship is too cute. Nice to someone caring about their little brother on this show. :roll:

Funny stuff. 10/10
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1308: Dead Celebrities* Post-Air Discussion PostFri May 21, 2010 7:46 pm Offline
Fri May 07, 2010 1:55 pm106Southpark (that's right)
This episode is really funny XD I love the beggining where Kyle rushes out to see what is wrong with Ike and Ike says "make him stop Kyle" I loved how his voice cracked at stop! That's too cute! The chipotleway thing was funny too how Kyle kept asking cartman why he eats it and Stan says he doesnt get blood stains, and cartman said he has a "whatever he said". (doing this off of memory but I remember that part was funny) and yeah. Loved Ike in this! Micheal Jackson was also funny in it!
ManBearPigs #1 Fan <3

Kyle, Craig and Kenny Kick a$$!! :D

Sort by  
Page 31 of 33 486 posts Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next