Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 15 of 17 249 posts Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Re: *1303: Margaritaville* Post-Episode Discussion PostThu Jan 07, 2010 9:24 am Offline
Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:20 am1
This episode ought to be required viewing in senior level classes at American universities.
Re: *1303: Margaritaville* Post-Episode Discussion PostMon Jan 11, 2010 1:22 pm Offline
Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:44 pm19
I LOVE KYLE SO MUCH IN THIS EPISODE!!!! :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

He's so sweet, paying off everybody's loans, and I've developed a weakness for seeing Kyle asleep, so when he fell asleep it was a pure "Awwwwwww!" moment for me. And the ending is SO TRUE. XD

I saw Kenny w/o his hood! :unhoodedkenny:
Re: *1303: Margaritaville* Post-Episode Discussion PostMon Jan 11, 2010 1:29 pm Offline
Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:43 am5571South Park, Colorado
^ The end was very true.

I'm pretty sure everyone can agree that Margaritaville is an awesome episode.
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
Re: *1303: Margaritaville* Post-Episode Discussion PostMon Feb 22, 2010 1:22 am Offline
Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:23 pm1887HANNAHWOOD: Like Hollywood, but better
that's a f*cking amazing episode. kyle's so awesome for paying off everybody's debt, but the Barack Obama thing at the end would definitely be true if this ever happened in real life. Obama takes the credit, once again.
Niels0827 wrote:
Ke$ha can blow my rod.

She'd like that.

So would I. I'm just that good

Dude jacking off, dude jacking off.....*cough* that's a dude jacking off

I am God's cousin in law. Don't believe me? Well then go fuck yourself.
Re: *1303: Margaritaville* Post-Episode Discussion PostTue Mar 09, 2010 3:00 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
I love episodes that end up funnier than I thought they would be. :D The whole Jesus/last supper references were gold. Kyle eating pizza: I feel this is the last time I will do this, or something like that lol. Randy as the official leader of South Park. "Yes, I'm very smart" LOL!!! Loved when they carried Kyle off to bed and Sheila is crying!! :lol: :lol: You know they must have fun thinking of things like that.

And Stan trying to return the dang Margarittaville!! :lol: How was he even able to go to all these different places?? So cute to see this little boy walking around with this thing that's bigger than he is :lol: . And when he tries to give the receipt to the La Table clerk but he's too short to reach. *Awwwws* Love that he finally smashes the thing in the end.
And Randy finding the NEW Maragarittaville in the end and Sharon covers her face!! :lol: :lol: I love this family too much.

Great stuff, 9/10.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
PostSat Apr 10, 2010 9:37 am Offline
Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:38 am0
randy looks ugly
Re: *1303: Margaritaville* Post-Episode Discussion PostFri May 07, 2010 6:24 pm Offline
Fri May 07, 2010 1:55 pm106Southpark (that's right)
There is finally an episode where Kyle is focused on and where it's not style and cartmanvskyle. Even though they did interact but it was mostly Kyle by himself and Stan was in it too mainly by himself. Not that I don't like style or cartmanvskyle I just think there should of been a good episode where they're by themselves sorta. Anyways good epiosde. I like how the Jew is like Jesus and I like how Stan takes the margaritaville and throws it on the thing where the chicken is. 8.5/10 :)
ManBearPigs #1 Fan <3

Kyle, Craig and Kenny Kick a$$!! :D
Re: *1303: Margaritaville* Post-Episode Discussion PostFri May 07, 2010 6:49 pm Offline
LoveKyleAndStyle wrote :
> There is finally an episode where Kyle is focused on and where it's not
> style and cartmanvskyle. Even though they did interact but it was mostly
> Kyle by himself and Stan was in it too mainly by himself. Not that I don't
> like style or cartmanvskyle I just think there should of been a good
> episode where they're by themselves sorta. Anyways good epiosde. I like how
> the Jew is like Jesus and I like how Stan takes the margaritaville and
> throws it on the thing where the chicken is. 8.5/10 :)

That is EXACTLY why I loved the episode! Kyle is himself without being cute and friendly with Stan and without raging war with Cartman. It's an episode we really need to have again. I guess it's hard to come up with Kyle episodes that don't deal with Cartman. :?

Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1303: Margaritaville* Post-Episode Discussion PostFri May 07, 2010 7:05 pm Offline
Stanluv25 wrote :
> That is EXACTLY why I loved the episode! Kyle is himself without being cute and
> friendly with Stan and without raging war with Cartman. It's an episode we really
> need to have again. I guess it's hard to come up with Kyle episodes that don't deal
> with Cartman. :?

It seems like most of the episodes with Kyle are based on that rivlary. It's funny but I like ones ( like this episode ) where kyles by himself. Or with Stan because style rocks. But yeah I guess it must be hard to create Kyle alone episodes. But since tonsil trouble they have toned the rivlary down and I like that :)

Another funny part:
I think it's mr stotch but someone says "maybe the Jew is the economys only saviour sent down to re build it" or something like that and preist maxi Is like "are you stupid? That's retarded" or something even though he's a preist and wat the other person said relates to jesus. Lol.
ManBearPigs #1 Fan <3

Re: *1303: Margaritaville* Post-Episode Discussion PostFri May 07, 2010 7:45 pm Offline
LoveKyleAndStyle wrote :
> Stanluv25 wrote :
> > That is EXACTLY why I loved the episode! Kyle is himself without being cute and
> > friendly with Stan and without raging war with Cartman. It's an episode we
> really
> > need to have again. I guess it's hard to come up with Kyle episodes that don't
> deal
> > with Cartman. :?
>
> It seems like most of the episodes with Kyle are based on that rivlary. It's funny
> but I like ones ( like this episode ) where kyles by himself. Or with Stan because
> style rocks. But yeah I guess it must be hard to create Kyle alone episodes. But
> since tonsil trouble they have toned the rivlary down and I like that :)
>
> Another funny part:
> I think it's mr stotch but someone says "maybe the Jew is the economys only
> saviour sent down to re build it" or something like that and preist maxi Is like
> "are you stupid? That's retarded" or something even though he's a preist
> and wat the other person said relates to jesus. Lol.

Yeah, the rivalry is funny, I prefer it to Kyle and Cartman being 'friends', but it does get old. Style DOES rock!! I am almost obsessed with that ship. :mrgreen:

Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1303: Margaritaville* Post-Episode Discussion PostFri May 07, 2010 8:16 pm Offline
Stanluv25 wrote :

> Yeah, the rivalry is funny, I prefer it to Kyle and Cartman being 'friends', but it
> does get old. Style DOES rock!! I am almost obsessed with that ship. :mrgreen:

I really hope the new episode in octobe is based on style :) because we haven't really had one this season or not really season 13 either. Unless u count "you have 0 friends" but I don't think it counts. Or a kenny episod or one where it includes a background character like Craig or Clyde or token or something. Something new from what we have so far this season. Even though it is pretty good :D
ManBearPigs #1 Fan <3

Re: *1303: Margaritaville* Post-Episode Discussion PostSat May 08, 2010 12:19 am Offline
LoveKyleAndStyle wrote :
> Stanluv25 wrote :
>
> > Yeah, the rivalry is funny, I prefer it to Kyle and Cartman being 'friends', but
> it
> > does get old. Style DOES rock!! I am almost obsessed with that ship. :mrgreen:
>
> I really hope the new episode in octobe is based on style :) because we haven't
> really had one this season or not really season 13 either. Unless u count "you
> have 0 friends" but I don't think it counts. Or a kenny episod or one where it
> includes a background character like Craig or Clyde or token or something. Something
> new from what we have so far this season. Even though it is pretty good :D

Yeah. 0 Friends had both Stan and Kyle as the lead characters but it wasn't exactly 'style' like Guitar Queer-o. Another fight and make up episode will always be welcomed by me, they are too cute together. :mrgreen: Kenny would be great to have an eppy too but he really is a lamp, doesn't do anything. Ah well, I don't really care, I prefer Butters over him anyway. I don't mind eppies that focus on other characters as long as one of the other main boys have a role as well.

Haa, I love that line.
Ha Ha PostThu Aug 19, 2010 3:42 pm Offline
Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:35 pm0
I like how the Sur la Table guy reminds me of the Planet-a-rium guy from the earlier episodes....Ha Ha Also a nice biblical metaphor. Love this episode
Re: *1303: Margaritaville* Post-Episode Discussion PostFri Aug 20, 2010 12:17 am Offline
Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:32 pm3281Somewhere south of the north pole, somewhere north of the south pole
mshelby1 wrote:
This episode ought to be required viewing in senior level classes at American universities.

The Law teacher at my high school used to use South Park and C.S.I. Miami to teach subjects.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
PostThu Sep 02, 2010 4:54 pm Offline
Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:32 am0
They did it again they re-arrenged a story in this case from bible) and replaced the subjects and made an awesome comedy GIVE THEM HELL SOUTH PARK

Sort by  
Page 15 of 17 249 posts Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next