Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 3 of 14 205 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostWed Mar 17, 2010 7:55 pm Offline
Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:59 pm14FL, USA
Loved it, it totally met my expectations and more! I thought the choice of Kyle, Butters & Kenny was perfect [espeically as Kenny actually IS a sex addict :unhoodedkenny: >.<] but they shouldn't of killed Kenny so soon. Loved that the Tiger Woods thing was a video game! What an excellent idea!!! Also loved the shifting eyes, made me laugh every time even when I knew they were gonna do it.

I'd say 8/10, -1 coz they could of used Kenny more and -1 coz of the whole alien/wizard thing which went on for too long.
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostWed Mar 17, 2010 7:56 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
The sideways glances by many of the guys in the episode means they're all latching on to the 'sex addiction' thing as a general excuse for infidelity and mansluthood. Obama takes the lead and gives them 'wizard alien' as the ultimate boogy man.

Then they dressed up the one SWAT dude who said what's really going on with guys wanting to bang every chick they can for the boys to defeat. As they said at the end, men now have wizard alien to blame instead of sex addiction. Obama is simply acting on behalf of all men.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostWed Mar 17, 2010 8:05 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
Diabeteth wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
7.4/10
Weird, but not weird in a bad way like Pinewood Derby. I am so glad it made Obama look like a dope. Wizard aliens? What a Dumbass! When will M&T stop killing Kenny? I thought his rebirth meant not dying all of the time. What a star studded episode! I also liked Butters being called Bummers and Trey's cover of Sexual Healing. Good, but not great begining to the season. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 was funny with Elin always chasing Tiger with a golf club and hitting him.

P.S., is Butters gay now? He said he never wants to see bush again.

Whoa, the point wasn't to make Obama look dumb. I mean, the wizard-alien was there, right? And they still kill Kenny sometimes, duh! And as for Butters being gay... I think he's just an innocent fourth-grader who doesn't understand what he sees, so innocent that he can stumble into pimping without knowing what's going on.

I am a Republican.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostWed Mar 17, 2010 8:08 pm Offline
Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:30 pm15
Definitely way better than the atrocious season finale episode. Overall I really enjoyed the episode. Can't wait until I can watch it on here uncensored in a few hours.

I am hoping to get a Garrison and a Randy episode this first half of the season *hint*hint*.

I'm looking forward to next Wednesday.
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostWed Mar 17, 2010 8:15 pm Offline
Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:15 pm1598Minnesota, Land of 10,000 Douchebags.
I didn't like it at all. Chuckled a few times thats about it. Hated the Tiger Woods parts. It had so much potential too... 6/10.

On a side note Ugly Americans was pretty good.
"If a tree falls in the forest and there's no one there to hear it, my illegal logging business succeeds ."

"I have only two modes, at war with something, or having sex with it. There is no middle ground"
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostWed Mar 17, 2010 8:18 pm Offline
Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:15 pm2
Did anyone else catch all of the references to the New World Order?? Pretty crazy stuff about fake alien attack lead by the government to unite the people.
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostWed Mar 17, 2010 8:25 pm Offline
Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:15 pm2
Wow I really liked this episode a lot. To me this was screaming look out for the New World Order. We will get a fake alien attack which is actually to government. After we defeat the "aliens" we are all united as one under the nwo.
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostWed Mar 17, 2010 8:27 pm Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
Now, THAT is a golf video game, people! LOL

I think the part that got me laughing the hardest was the therapy sessions. Seeing those other celebs getting ripped (Duchovny, Letterman, Ben Roethlisberger...) was just a riot!

"We've got a turd in the punchbowl." Gotta remember that one!

As far as season premieres go, it was actually better than some. Not necessarily "classic" status, but still good in comparison.

8/10.
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostWed Mar 17, 2010 8:36 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:31 pm284
nwt000 wrote:
Diabeteth wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
7.4/10
Weird, but not weird in a bad way like Pinewood Derby. I am so glad it made Obama look like a dope. Wizard aliens? What a Dumbass! When will M&T stop killing Kenny? I thought his rebirth meant not dying all of the time. What a star studded episode! I also liked Butters being called Bummers and Trey's cover of Sexual Healing. Good, but not great begining to the season. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 was funny with Elin always chasing Tiger with a golf club and hitting him.

Whoa, the point wasn't to make Obama look dumb. I mean, the wizard-alien was there, right? And they still kill Kenny sometimes, duh! And as for Butters being gay... I think he's just an innocent fourth-grader who doesn't understand what he sees, so innocent that he can stumble into pimping without knowing what's going on.

I am a Republican.

That explains it.
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior

Also known asgtaca2005
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostWed Mar 17, 2010 8:39 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
Jake, M'kay? wrote:
I didn't like it at all. Chuckled a few times thats about it. Hated the Tiger Woods parts. It had so much potential too... 6/10.

On a side note Ugly Americans was pretty good.

The question is will Ugly Americans last past its first season?
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostWed Mar 17, 2010 8:43 pm Offline
Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:44 am1219Bedford (U.K)
A very good episode i think everyone wants that Tiger woods game i know i do i would buy it.Butters was hillarious he seems to be coming out with lines that make me lol "Sick joker lips" & Kyle was the only one with the most common sense he has more of that than any of the adults do as proved in the class, and the opening titles are great congrats to matthew who won the competition.

8/10
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostWed Mar 17, 2010 9:15 pm Offline
Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:08 pm1
When will the episode be available online? I don't have a t.v.
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostWed Mar 17, 2010 9:30 pm Offline
Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:05 pm16
Tiger/Elin Woods fighting game? Hee hee! Such a silly concept! It's not like I've seen a joke like that before! Kyle mistaken as a sex addict? Har har! Capital idea, fellows! Butters obsessed with bush? Oh, ha ha ha! You crazy kids are crackers! What a knee-slapper!

…but seriously? That was the opening episode? Ugh. Lame. I really hope the rest of the season doesn't play out like this.
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostWed Mar 17, 2010 9:36 pm Offline
Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:56 pm95
Well, aside from a few moments of horror from the Ugly Americans previews (apparently it was decent?) those were 30 of the best minutes so far this week (it's been a slow week).

Overall quality of the episode aside, it was the premiere, so the South-Park-Is-Back-On-OMG High carried me through some of the slower points in the episode. Plus, I was showing a friend who hadn't ever seen it, and he liked it, and I always tend to laugh more when I'm watching something with a friend.

But I digress, and through the stupor of the South Park premiere high trying to convince that the show was godly, I can level-headedly state that that episode was really solid, and a great Season 14 opener.

Everything with Tiger was hilarious, and I thought the videogame joke was brilliant. Kyle and Butters were great, too, but the third act was a whirlwind of "What?" and the payoff was kind of too easy: golf is boring unless there's a sex scandal involved.

But I've gone too long, and that episode was admittedly solid, and I just can't wait till Wednesday comes rolling around again.

8.5/10
Favorite Character: Butters
Favorite Episode: Good Times with Weapons
Re: *1401: Sexual Healing* Postair Discussion PostWed Mar 17, 2010 9:48 pm Offline
Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:36 pm11269
nwt000 wrote:
Diabeteth wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
7.4/10

I am a Republican.

So am I, but I couldn't care less about who is made fun of. I care more about the quality of the joke.
That's how it's down here on the farm!

Sort by  
Page 3 of 14 205 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next