Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 4 58 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Re: *911* Ginger Kids PostMon Oct 13, 2008 10:57 pm Offline
Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:22 am76
Funny episode
Favourite Character: Cartman
Favourite Episode: Child Abduction Is Not Funny OR The Jeffersons
Re: *911* Ginger Kids PostSun Jun 21, 2009 4:10 am Offline
Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:48 pm16Ireland
Cartman is rather clever than stupid.
Re: *911* Ginger Kids PostWed Sep 02, 2009 1:17 am Offline
Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:54 pm11
Very funy episode. I thought I was the only one that got creeped out by very light-skinned people with red hair and freckles.
Re: *911* Ginger Kids PostFri Oct 30, 2009 11:07 pm Offline
Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:59 pm1
Im actually ginger myself................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................AND I THINK THAT THIS EPISODE IS FUNNY AS HELL! :lol: :D
Re: *911* Ginger Kids PostWed Mar 24, 2010 1:48 pm Offline
Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:25 pm1646Why do you wanna know where I live? stalker.
In the production blog entry for this episode, it mentions that there is a little "inside joke" in this episode. I think I caught it, but I'm not too sure. Did anyone else by any chance catch it?
R.I.P Pip: 1989 - 2010
Πιστεύω σε σας

Pull your fucking pants up!
Re: *911* Ginger Kids PostWed Mar 24, 2010 1:56 pm Offline
Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:42 pm765Newcastle, Ireland
AxayPaulene wrote:
In the production blog entry for this episode, it mentions that there is a little "inside joke" in this episode. I think I caught it, but I'm not too sure. Did anyone else by any chance catch it?

na i didnt catch it
tell us please
"I tried to watch the Spurs game in my hotel room but I fell asleep"-Arsene wenger
Re: *911* Ginger Kids PostWed Mar 24, 2010 1:59 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
AxayPaulene wrote:

Big-Will has his own web site. Perhaps the answer you seek is there? Click on the following link, then click on "9" in the list of seasons on the left, then scroll down to episode 911, and click on the magnifying glass icon.

Big-Will's Web Site
Re: *911* Ginger Kids PostWed Mar 24, 2010 2:03 pm Offline
zzyzx 1 wrote:
AxayPaulene wrote:

Big-Will has his own web site. Perhaps the answer you seek is there? Click on the following link, then click on "9" in the list of seasons on the left, then scroll down to episode 911, and click on the magnifying glass icon.

Big-Will's Web Site

The first one on that list was the one I was thinking was the inside joke.
Πιστεύω σε σας

Re: *911* Ginger Kids PostWed Mar 24, 2010 2:04 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
AxayPaulene wrote:
The first one on that list was the one I was thinking was the inside joke.

Yah! 8)
Re: *911* Ginger Kids PostSat Mar 27, 2010 4:56 am Offline
Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:14 am4
AxayPaulene wrote:

Hi , the joke is about the Japanese woman that could not have the bad red genes :) I think T or M did marry one as they hate the ginger kids :)
I hate one too :)) my brother =)) that really has no soul.
Re: *911* Ginger Kids PostSat Mar 27, 2010 3:18 pm Offline
axter wrote:
AxayPaulene wrote:

Hi , the joke is about the Japanese woman that could not have the bad red genes :) I think T or M did marry one as they hate the ginger kids :)

Yeah, that's what I was talking about. I don't think they really hate ginger kids, though. Do they?
Πιστεύω σε σας

Re: *911* Ginger Kids PostSat Mar 27, 2010 10:28 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Trey pretty much said in the commentary that Gingers creep him out. Why? :/ ('tha hell?)
'Ginger kid' PostFri Apr 16, 2010 12:13 pm Offline
Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:04 am1
I'm not ginger and probably never but if there is a ginger reading tell me where u offended by the 'Ginger Kids'! :D
Re: 'Ginger kid' PostSat Apr 17, 2010 1:55 am Offline
Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:05 am42
malc wrote:
I'm not ginger and probably never but if there is a ginger reading tell me where u offended by the 'Ginger Kids'! :D

Well... there's this guy... :--D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY39fkmqKBM
Re: *911* Ginger Kids PostSun Apr 18, 2010 5:25 am Offline
Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:13 am3
I like this ep but some people are taking this way to serial!
(Yes im talking about that "National kick a ginger day" thing and the whole Coppercap (ginger kid) incident on Youtube)

Sort by  
Page 2 of 4 58 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next