Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 18 267 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next
*1404: You Have 0 Friends* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 07, 2010 7:03 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
Now airing on the east coast.
Re: *1404: You Have 0 Friends* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 07, 2010 7:15 pm Offline
Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:48 pm362
Cartman mentioned Casa Bonita. That made me smile.

First act is pretty solid. Stan's experiences with Facebook so far pretty much mirrors mine... with the exception that I quickly just said, "SCREW IT!" and refused to do anything more. The fights with Wendy are pretty much reality, when it comes to Facebook. Some people actually organize their lives though Facebook now and assume everyone else does, too.

I hate FarmVille, by the way.
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Re: *1404: You Have 0 Friends* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 07, 2010 7:15 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
Good job at having everyone get all serious about the banal minutia on Facebook. So glad I'm not into that sh*t. Wendy jealous of Stan's facebook friend who's 92 is the perfect example.

Fatass as Jim Kramer was just hilarious. It fits Cartman all too well. Hope to see more of that.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: *1404: You Have 0 Friends* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 07, 2010 7:18 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:57 pm16
Loving it so far!
Re: *1404: You Have 0 Friends* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 07, 2010 7:24 pm Offline
To find a good friend, you've gotta wade through a lot of dicks.

That was perfect. I barely heard the next bit of dialogue due to my laughter.

Also loved the misdirection with Stan in his Tron get-up; expecting the speeder bike things, but instead getting Yahtzee.
Re: *1404: You Have 0 Friends* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 07, 2010 7:33 pm Offline
Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:05 pm16
I have no clue why the hell people are so serious about Facebook. I swear to God I have had the same exact experience that Stan did with that stupid relationship status thing and with my friends being so offended that I didn't join their mafia ring or their farm or whatever the hell they invite me to. But I'm still on there. Jeez.

And, goddamnit, I was SO super close to being pissed off that the second half was going to turn into some huge conspiracy plot, but… it's TRON. Damnit. I can't hate TRON. I can't hate it at all. So that was kickass.

Still. Eh. Okay episode.
Re: *1404: You Have 0 Friends* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 07, 2010 7:39 pm Offline
Damn, Stan's got hot hands at Yahtzee.

Pretty satisfying conclusion for Stan at least; albeit not all that funny. Once again, he's the reasonable one surrounded by retardation.

Kyle & Fatass doing Chatroulette was the best part and I guess it was hard to top that for the end.

Well, lookin' forward to the 200th episode next week.
Re: *1404: You Have 0 Friends* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 07, 2010 7:53 pm Offline
Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:48 pm362
Kyle thought his farm was more important than his real-life best friend's little problem... nice. I would have liked to see Stan completely destroy the stupid farm. As I previously mentioned, I hate FarmVille. I mean, I REALLY hate it. Did I mention I hate it?

That, or watch Stan yell everything I was thinking on his behalf. Something along the lines of how his real-life friends are infinitely more important than fucking FarmVille, and would he JUST HELP ALREADY GODDAMMIT?!
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for an hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Re: *1404: You Have 0 Friends* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 07, 2010 8:01 pm Offline
Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:59 pm14FL, USA
Oh my God, I freaking LOVED this episode!!! LOVED IT!!! I was like Stan, I was the last of my friends to join Facebook and when I joined, I forgot I had it for like 2 months. However, since moving to USA from England, I now live on Facebook to keep in touch with my friends in England. I just thought the episode was so clever and captured Facebook perfectly, I was laughing constantly. Even my dad and mum were laughing! They're both on Facebook and therefore got all the jokes. Think they were very confused about Chatroulette though, don't think my parents have quite discovered that yet lol.

And poor Kip Drody!! I literally screamed with joy when he got all of Stan's friends.

10/10, my favourite episode ever I think.
Re: *1404: You Have 0 Friends* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 07, 2010 8:03 pm Offline
Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:18 pm70Hilton NY
Really really good. Leaves a good message too. I absolutely loved Cartman in this episode and the Chatroulette part and Randy constantly bugging Stan about who to add "Stan, poke your grandmother".
Favorite Character: Jimmy
Favorite Episode: Krazy Kripples
Re: *1404: You Have 0 Friends* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 07, 2010 8:04 pm Offline
Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:45 pm9
I loved the irony of the whole episode. Every aspect they brought up of facebook I went "Oh yeah.....went through that" Especially with the whole relationship status sh*t. That was oh so true.

I personally liked the ending. It had a simpson-type of ending. Ya know where something good actually happens to someone lol

Wish that Stan would have stuck it to Kyle a bit more (aka destroyed most of his farm) but I would settle with pulling out some crops lol

Overall, not as intense laughter as the bouncing balls, but more consistant laugher all the way through. I will watch this episode again, for sure :)

Also I LOVED the Tron deal. I was unsure how they were going to do it, but was very please with how they executed it.
Re: *1404: You Have 0 Friends* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 07, 2010 8:09 pm Offline
Thu Apr 29, 2004 9:01 am23New York, NY
Friggen BRILLIANT once again!! This episode is now tied with "The List" as my all-time favorite.

Kip at his computer represents everything that's genius about SP. The moment his friends tally goes from 0 to 1 was perfect! No one does those sweet little moments better than South Park.

The English language needs to come up with more superlatives. I'm tired of saying "brilliant" and "genius" over and over.

Re: *1404: You Have 0 Friends* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 07, 2010 8:13 pm Offline
Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:03 pm76
I thought this episode was average at best, but I'll have to watch it again.
Re: *1404: You Have 0 Friends* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 07, 2010 8:20 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
cannibalisa wrote:
The English language needs to come up with more superlatives. I'm tired of saying "brilliant" and "genius" over and over.

Thesaurus books help me. Here's an on-line one: http://thesaurus.com/

As for the episode, I am waiting to see it again before I comment. I got interuppted from viewing during the first airing :( But it will show again soon, and then there's always the episode player :)

Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger wrote:
I'll be back.
Re: *1404: You Have 0 Friends* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 07, 2010 8:23 pm Offline
Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:31 pm1Wright & Co Law Offices
I missed the last couple of minutes of it, so I'll be watching it again shortly. It was crazy and funny, especially when I've seen people really act like that abut Facebook. Personally, I hate Facebook; it's just another MySpace. So I can totally relate to Stan in this ep.

Also thought it was hilarious how Stan always got a Yahtzee; I laughed so hard each time he got one. :lol: The Stan profile character was awesome, too. All in all, it was good... much better than last weeks' ep.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 18 267 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next