Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 29 of 31 460 posts Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
Re: *1302: The Coon* Post-Air Discussion PostSun May 16, 2010 5:44 pm Offline
Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:04 pm4
Seriously, WHO IS MYSTERION?

My geuss is Stan.
Re: *1302: The Coon* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Jul 25, 2010 12:39 am Offline
Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:56 pm1
I think Mysterion is Stan. I mean think about it; the first time Cartman (dressed as The Coon) came face-to-face with Mysterion and he was trying to figure out who he was and said that it had to be Kyle because Kyle hated him, Mysterion said that the only person Kyle hated was Eric Cartman, so he must be Eric Cartman. Although this could be an arguable point because I'm sure everyone knows that they hate each other. :lol:
But after Cartman (dressed as The Coon) acused Mysterion of being Stan and Clyde (although I don't think Clyde is a possibility because he has a lisp and Mysterion doesn't have a lisp), he finally said that he had to go and left, possibly irritated that Cartman guessed his true identity? :wink:
Also, when Mysterion felt that someone was trying to figure out his identity, he went to Kyle for help. Who else would do that other than Stan?
Re: *1302: The Coon* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Jul 30, 2010 11:04 pm Offline
Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:05 pm44
:!: I can tell everyone, without any doubt, that Stan Marsh is Mysterion. Every clue in the episode points to him, of the ten or so clues, they point to him, even if they don't seem to. I can tell you this because, like those who knew the greatest hidden face in our history, Mark Felt, also known as Deepthroat. I have that much knowledge of it, I'm super cereal, as Al Gore would put it.
Re: *1302: The Coon* Post-Air Discussion PostSat Aug 21, 2010 9:31 pm Offline
Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:46 pm97
Kevin.

Kevin is a background character, and he wasn't crossed off on Professor Chaos' list. He has around about the same build as Stan, Kyle etc and his voice is rather monotone and similar to them. Plus, when revealed he has a rather expressionless face. Sure that might just be to cover up who he is, but whenever we see Kevin it's always with that face. The Somalian pirate episode is a bit of proof for that.

Plus, he's the person you least expect to be Mysterion since he's just a background character. We don't know his thoughts and his personality remains a mystery. For all we know, he could think Kyle is the smartest person in the class, and when Cartman states he even said he mentioned who Mysterion was after Mysterion revealed himself, that means nothing. Cartman could have mentioned any name off screen.

So there's my final answer.

KEVIN!
"My name is Craig Tucker. Last week was my birthday. My Grandma gave me a check for $100, I was sooooo happy. But then, four kids from school came to my house and said I should use my $100 to invest in becoming; A Peruvian Flute Band."
Re: *1302: The Coon* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Aug 22, 2010 1:15 pm Offline
Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:32 pm3281Somewhere south of the north pole, somewhere north of the south pole
Tweeker_Steph wrote:
Kevin.

Kevin is a background character, and he wasn't crossed off on Professor Chaos' list. He has around about the same build as Stan, Kyle etc and his voice is rather monotone and similar to them. Plus, when revealed he has a rather expressionless face. Sure that might just be to cover up who he is, but whenever we see Kevin it's always with that face. The Somalian pirate episode is a bit of proof for that.

Plus, he's the person you least expect to be Mysterion since he's just a background character. We don't know his thoughts and his personality remains a mystery. For all we know, he could think Kyle is the smartest person in the class, and when Cartman states he even said he mentioned who Mysterion was after Mysterion revealed himself, that means nothing. Cartman could have mentioned any name off screen.

So there's my final answer.

KEVIN!

This makes sense to me. I never thought it could be Stan, he just doesn't seem like the type.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
Re: *1302: The Coon* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Aug 22, 2010 5:02 pm Offline
Yeah I never thought it was Stan either. It feels like M&T wanted us to believe it was Stan or someone else, just to divert away from the fact that Mysterion is Kevin ;)
"My name is Craig Tucker. Last week was my birthday. My Grandma gave me a check for $100, I was sooooo happy. But then, four kids from school came to my house and said I should use my $100 to invest in becoming; A Peruvian Flute Band."
Re: *1302: The Coon* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Aug 22, 2010 5:15 pm Offline
Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:32 pm3281Somewhere south of the north pole, somewhere north of the south pole
Either him, or Kenny. Most people's objection to Kenny is that they feel the costume would be more sexual. To me, the idea of dressing in tights and running around beating people up is fetish-like enough to begin with for Kenny to go for it.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:

Re: *1302: The Coon* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Aug 22, 2010 6:01 pm Offline
Hmmm, perhaps it was Kenny, because they've given Mysterion the same mystery of the face just like Kenny.
Re: *1302: The Coon* Post-Air Discussion PostSun Aug 22, 2010 6:47 pm Offline
Matt and Trey said they have no idea who Mysterion is.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:

Re: *1302: The Coon* Post-Air Discussion PostMon Aug 23, 2010 3:42 pm Offline
That's true, they don't. If they don't know I don't think anyone ever will.
Kyle PostSun Sep 12, 2010 12:45 pm Offline
Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:42 pm2
Yeah but it cant be Kyle because he came to Kyle and told Kyle he was smart.
Who IS Mysterion~ ? PostWed Sep 29, 2010 11:02 am Offline
Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:59 am0West Park, LooLoorado
At first, I thought it was just Stan or Kyle, didnt came across to me he could be a girl.

But now I think its either Stan, Kyle, Kenny or... Wendy.
Re: *1302: The Coon* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Sep 29, 2010 6:22 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
^ But it can't be Kyle because he was in his room when Mysterion came in. I still say it's Stan. Who else would be comfortable enough to visit Kyle and tell him he's the smartest kid in class or whatever? It's still fun to speculate because not even Trey and Matt know who Mysterion is! :lol:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1302: The Coon* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Sep 29, 2010 8:36 pm Offline
Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:39 pm89
Lmao that's funny. Matt and Trey make mysterion and they don't even know who should be him lol. although Matt and Trey haven't made who mysterion is yet, I think it's Craig or Clyde. :)

Craig because of the nasaly voice and Clyde because that's just my other guess. But who knows. Mysterion may be someone we never thought that it could be.
Mysterion is either Craig or Clyde PostMon Oct 11, 2010 12:14 am Offline
Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:58 pm0
In the opening for season 14, Mysterion is clearly shown in the same scene as Stan, Wendy, and Kenny. http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/2522/southparkseason14.png

And from what the staff answered on the faq about who Mysterion was, "It's one of the kids in Mr. Garrison's class and it's not Kyle, Cartman or Butters (because all of them are in a scene together with Mysterion). Also, Clyde was sleeping in class...don't know if that's a clue or if Cartman's Coon presentation was just that boring. And lastly, after Mysterion is "revealed", Cartman says he guessed the kid's identity earlier. The only kids he called out directly were: Craig, Kyle (it's not him), Stan, Clyde, Kenny, and Wendy...kinda."

So this only leaves Clyde and Craig as the possible Mysterion. However, Clyde WAS sleeping in class, I can't recall previous episodes where he usually sleeps in class which means this isn't a habit.

Sort by  
Page 29 of 31 460 posts Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next