Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 4 of 6 86 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Re: *403* Quintuplets PostTue Jan 05, 2010 12:22 pm Offline
Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:05 pm1
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Screw you guys Romania is my home!

I mean yeah:
-----we were(are) poor and buried in sh*t
-----the government lied to us
-----we think at (and do) unprotected sex every day
-----the president is a sailor that lost his fleet at a poker match
and......
Ok but it's a nice country.
Image :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Re: *403* Quintuplets PostFri Jan 08, 2010 11:54 am Offline
Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:44 am4
this episode isn't funny at all.You make Romania look like a atomic bombarded country.You make Romania look poor,yeah it was poor,but now the situation is much better....You made the Romanian accent semm like Russian....I asure u that romanian accent isn't nothing like russian...get a life... and first get documented before criticizing a country... MORE u insulted the whole Europe..... I'm Romanian and i feel offended btw _l_
Re: *403* Quintuplets PostFri Jan 08, 2010 11:59 am Offline
Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:44 am4
nall wrote:
The boys discover 8-year-old contorting quintuplets from Romania. Cartman decides to stage his own performance. The quintuplets and their grandmother defect from Romania and wind up staying at the Marsh's home. Thanks to Grandpa Marsh the girls' grandmother gets "loved to death."
The girl's father is brought in by the Romanian government to demand his daughters back, Janet Reno to the rescue!

Hey,I just saw the Quintuplets episode I am offended by it.... before criticizing a country get documented x( if you could tell the producers to stop making noob untrue remarks I'll be greatfull
Re: *403* Quintuplets PostThu Feb 11, 2010 1:18 pm Offline
Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:52 pm40Buenos Aires, Argentina!
Hehe!
I know it sucks when people from another country makes fun of yours, but come on!
It's not that bad!
As far as I know, they've never mention MY country, which sucks because for me it's always funny to see "us" in a tv show that I like (I may be wrong because I haven't seen all SP episodes) I would love to see that ;)

Anyway, I loooved this episode for the parts of Kenny singing. That was so sweet!! :D
South Park es lo más! ♥
PostWed Apr 07, 2010 3:39 pm Offline
Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:22 am0
Kennys singing is awesome
Re: *403* Quintuplets PostTue Apr 13, 2010 4:02 pm Offline
Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:50 am1
i liked the episode,
but the flags on the town hall are not the ones from Romania but from Belgium.
PostTue Apr 20, 2010 1:46 pm Offline
Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:59 pm0
Hahahahaha randys dad can still get lucky at like 80 thats awsome
Re: *403* Quintuplets PostTue Apr 20, 2010 3:18 pm Offline
Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:57 pm161Ripon, WI
The way Randy tells the girls about their Grandma is priceless. :lol:
http://myanimelist.net/profile/capt_falcone

That's right, a mothafuckin bunny!

I say the whole world must learn of our peaceful ways. By force!
You motherwreckers! PostThu Apr 22, 2010 8:18 am Offline
Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:05 am0
Romania isn't Russia bastards. We are not that f*cking poor, and we are not like that. Oww, am I too sensitive? Then why this is the only south f*cking park episode when you directly say : screw and a country name or another swears? You rabit f*ckers!
PostThu Apr 22, 2010 8:22 am Offline
Well, you are the biggest idiot I ever saw. I bet I have a better PC then you and your f*cking nation do have
PostThu Apr 22, 2010 8:24 am Offline
No, you are living in Japan because you have a freaking little penis or you love them
PostThu Apr 22, 2010 8:32 am Offline
And that was my comments for all of the anti-Romania comments. Thank you!
PostSun Jul 04, 2010 10:59 am Offline
Sun May 30, 2010 5:06 am0
if i was in this i would sew oprah take her show and use the money to own the quintuplets
Re: *403* Quintuplets PostSat Jul 17, 2010 4:11 am Offline
Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:22 am3Living near the quintuplets
@r41n If you are smart enough and have initiative you can do very well here, I guess you were "too good" for this armpit of a country. :assface:
I'm proud to live in this beautiful country, where you can have as much as fun as anywhere else. 8)
About the episode, I don't want to state the obvious wich was already told here, but I want to say that I found it pretty funny. Instead of looking at the features that seems negative you should look at Kenny's story. He would have loved to live in Romania, where his talent was apreciated and where all the romanians loved him.
USA is not the best at everything you know. :lol:
PostThu Oct 14, 2010 2:52 am Offline
Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:36 am0
Im from Romania,first of all what's with the russian accent?romanian ppl dont have that accent.I think it's too exaggerated,my country is not that poor,it's just the politiciens that are stealing from us,by using stupid laws,high taxes,etc.The point is Romania could be more "good" with the right ppl in lead.

Sort by  
Page 4 of 6 86 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next