Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 3 36 posts Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Is Eric Kyle's brother/fraternal twin? PostSat May 23, 2009 3:20 pm Offline
Sat May 23, 2009 3:08 pm1
OK. Fron this episode I believe that Mrs. B (Kyle's mom) must be Eric's real mom. Recall that Mrs. Cartman was identified as a hermaphrodite and Eric's actual father but the question of who Eric's mom was, was left unanswered. If Kyle and Eric are perfect kidney matches, then couldn't they have been brothers? Fraternal twins perhaps? Notice that Mrs. Cartman (unlike the rest of the Cartman family) is not fat or 'big boned' but Mrs. B IS. She was also present at the drunken barn dance I believe. Also, the odd relationship (love/hate) between Kyle and Eric might have something to do with the fact that they are related and are, on some weird level, aware of this. Be nice if Matt and Trey could clear this up!
Re: *407* Cherokee Hair Tampons PostThu May 28, 2009 11:33 am Offline
Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:14 pm6615B.C.
i saw it yesterday.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Re: *407* Cherokee Hair Tampons PostSun Dec 13, 2009 10:27 am Offline
Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:44 pm19
Stan was so cool in this episode. We're alike in the sense that we'd go to great lengths to save our friends.

It was so funny when the doctor showed Cartman's picture to Stan.

"Aw, sh*t." :lol:

And Cartman is outsmarted once again! :D
Re: *407* Cherokee Hair Tampons PostSun Dec 13, 2009 5:33 pm Offline
yup.

Re: *407* Cherokee Hair Tampons PostMon Jan 25, 2010 10:45 am Offline
Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:29 am1
They should put sond clip of Cartman's "no no no no no" it is hilarious.

Best show on TV ever!!!

Just need to put one Timmy smiley over ...myah :timmy: ...that's right.
PostMon Jul 26, 2010 6:30 pm Offline
Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:41 pm0
I hate to be the one to point out a flaw, but if Kyle has AB- blood, than he can get a donation from any negative blood type, not just another AB-. It would have made more sense if he had O- which can only match with O-.
Re: *407* Cherokee Hair Tampons PostMon Jul 26, 2010 10:28 pm Offline
Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:54 am22
i happend to think it was a great episode.
but also i think any episode featuring cheech and chong should definetly had towelie in there somewhere with them. I mean stoners unite!

oh and i thought it actually was cheech marin and tommy chong's actual voices... :lol:
Re: *407* Cherokee Hair Tampons PostMon Jul 26, 2010 10:57 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18789I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
This episode happened before Towelie was even conceived of.
Re: *407* Cherokee Hair Tampons PostSat Sep 04, 2010 9:47 am Offline
Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:13 am2806
In this episode we can see South Park is a crazy city...
Uh, you can enter the bedroom's neighbors by the window, perfect...

And also, Kyle is diabetic, ok... and.... he never does insulin injections before eating in the screen? I mean his Diabetes is just mentionned, but not enough shown. Damage, it could be interesting.

In any case, Stan who cried and who tried to save Kyle... It was amazing. :mrgreen:
You're my dream! ~~
stfALLofu PostSat Jan 01, 2011 3:43 pm Offline
Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:53 pm0
f*ck ALL OF YOU,YOU ARE f*cking IDIOTS.Stan isnt cool in this episode but a f*cking assh*le...They have absolutely NO right to take cartmans kidney.And cartmans mom once again proves how much of a bitch she is.And the dude that said cartman is outsmarted once again...GO f*ck YOURSELF cartman always outsmarts everyone remember SCOT TENORMAN MUST DIE.One more thing,this episode f*cking PISSES ME OFF.The next person that says this ep is cool is gonna get kicked square in the nuts.
Re: stfALLofu PostMon Jan 03, 2011 2:12 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
Reycolons619 wrote:
f*ck ALL OF YOU,YOU ARE f*cking IDIOTS.Stan isnt cool in this episode but a f*cking assh*le...They have absolutely NO right to take cartmans kidney.And cartmans mom once again proves how much of a bitch she is.And the dude that said cartman is outsmarted once again...GO f*ck YOURSELF cartman always outsmarts everyone remember SCOT TENORMAN MUST DIE.One more thing,this episode f*cking PISSES ME OFF.The next person that says this ep is cool is gonna get kicked square in the nuts.

Dude, calm the f*ck down. We get it, you like Cartman. Doesn't mean this episode or any episode that isn't on his side sucks. Cartman was hilarious in this one! Him refusing to give up a kidney was gold. But he is only smart when it comes to schemes. Stan and Kyle are smarter than he. Do you miss every time someone calls Cartman stupid on the show?? :) But I love that fat boy but I'm going to be more mature about it.
Stan was AMAZING in this one. You call doing everything in your power- fighting tooth and nail to save a friend not amazing? You're messed up if you don't think what he was doing was powerful.

Oh, and I love this episode. :)
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *407* Cherokee Hair Tampons PostTue Jan 04, 2011 5:09 pm Offline
i liked this ep from season 4

PostTue Jan 11, 2011 5:41 pm Offline
Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:56 pm2
This episode was awsome. Kick me in the nuts now, i dare you. Your an assh*le if your gonna get mad cause Cartman lost for once.
PostSun Feb 13, 2011 11:32 pm Offline
Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:12 am0
It seems Miss Information is actually somewhat right about the cause of Kyles illness - kidneys filter toxins out of the blood.

The noise when the milk comes out of Kyles nose at the end is really cute/funny.
Listen! PostTue Feb 15, 2011 12:56 pm Offline
Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:30 pm0
Dont get so f*cking mad! Also wouldnt u donate your kidney for a ****ing friend?

Sort by  
Page 2 of 3 36 posts Previous  1, 2, 3  Next