Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 5 of 6 86 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Re: *403* Quintuplets PostThu Oct 14, 2010 12:28 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
Why is everyone so butthurt about this episode?? SP makes fun of anyone and anything! Why is your country untouchable? I have no problem with them making fun of the US and it getting exaggerated. Why can't we just sit back and laugh a little?

Then again I'm the least political person out there. :roll:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *403* Quintuplets PostThu Oct 14, 2010 2:25 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
Man, we still get stupid douches from Romania on here to complain about this episode? 10 years. It's been 10 years, Romania.

Elian Gonzales. Look it up, Romania. Then you'll understand that Quintuplets has nothing to do with your country. It's the random country most Americans are ignorant about chosen to be the allegory for Cuba.
You read it! You can't unread it!
PostFri Oct 15, 2010 1:03 am Offline
Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:36 am0
triplemultiplex
f*ck U AND f*ck YOUR f*cking PIECE OF sh*t COUNTRY I HOPE U f*cking DIE U RETARD NO LIFER FAT LOOSER
PostFri Oct 15, 2010 1:09 am Offline
triplemultiplex
ARE U f*cked UP KID?
YES U ARE U f*cking NO LIFER FAT PIECE OF sh*t
This episode does not have nothing to do with Romania?U ARE A RETARDED KID.It says Romania word countless time U f*cking JEW DOUCHE.GO f*ck UR STUPID UGLY MOTHER U LOOSER
Re: PostFri Oct 15, 2010 6:08 am Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
Nutu wrote:
triplemultiplex
ARE U f*cked UP KID?
YES U ARE U f*cking NO LIFER FAT PIECE OF sh*t
This episode does not have nothing to do with Romania?U ARE A RETARDED KID.It says Romania word countless time U f*cking JEW DOUCHE.GO f*ck UR STUPID UGLY MOTHER U LOOSER

I understand you're from Romania, but unless you can exhibit adequate English syntax, you're better off insulting Americans in your native language, because your comments there are just crudely-written garbage.

You love your country - good for you. Unfortunately, you expect the whole world to love your country. I have a friend from Bucharest, and while he says there's things he misses, he pointed out that there's a good reason he left Romania and came here. It may be for you, but it's not for everyone, and the same can be said about any country - America included.

As people have already pointed out, South Park makes fun of everyone. There's no reason you or your people should be excluded.

Get a life, kid.
Re: *403* Quintuplets PostFri Oct 15, 2010 3:03 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
The concept of allegory and symbolism is apparently lost on our Romanian 'friends' again. So I'll spell it out a little more plainly.

In the year 2000, there was a giant media circus surrounding an international custody dispute over a 6 year old Cuban refugee named Elian Gonzales. One side wanted the boy to stay with relatives in America; the other demanded he be returned to his estranged, biological father in Cuba. What resulted was a lot of smack-talking about Cuba by people who really have no clue what it's like there.

So to parody this then-current event, South Park substituted Elian Gonzales with the quints and Cuba with Romania. It was chosen at random, because most Americans are clueless about what it's actually like. (At the time, most Americans would assume all those former Soviet-bloc nations were still shitholes without really knowing.) All the shitty things said about Romania were based on the shitty things said about Cuba during the Elian Gonzales dispute.

You random Romanians that swing by every so often lack the historical context to see this episode as it was intended. All you see is a bunch of pot shots at your country and that's not the whole story.
You read it! You can't unread it!
PostSat Oct 16, 2010 7:15 am Offline
Niels0827
SA MI BAG PL MORTII MATII DE HANDICAPAT
now in english:f*ck u and go get a f*cking life u f*cked up piece of sh*t,are you upset because your the biggest nerd in the class?f*ck OFF AND GO BLOWJOB SOME OF YOUR NERD FRIENDS
PS f*ck U HOPE U DIE FAST IN CANCER
Re: PostSat Oct 16, 2010 10:47 am Offline
Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:32 pm3281Somewhere south of the north pole, somewhere north of the south pole
Nutu wrote:
Niels0827
now in english:f*ck u and go get a f*cking life u f*cked up piece of sh*t,are you upset because your the biggest nerd in the class?f*ck OFF AND GO BLOWJOB SOME OF YOUR NERD FRIENDS

I call troll. Nobody can actually behave like this and mean it.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
Re: Re: PostSat Oct 16, 2010 11:06 pm Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am562
Zazaban wrote:
Nutu wrote:
Niels0827

I call troll. Nobody can actually behave like this and mean it.

And a Transylvanian one. A rare species! :lol:
rom PostWed Nov 03, 2010 5:41 pm Offline
Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:00 pm0
Most of the people in this world don't now where is Romania,it's the new concept of the most expensive and the most bankrupt country in the East of Europe!

But...honestly,we arent't that poor...
P.S: Anyone,who speak bad of his country is just a fool!
PostTue Jan 04, 2011 4:44 pm Offline
Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:56 pm2
Stop complaining about one episode making fun of Romania, i mean South Park makes fun of America in like every episode but do you see me complaining. And Canada, they make fun of Canada alot.
Oh and i like Kenny singing opera, that was funny :)
luv it PostSun Feb 06, 2011 9:18 am Offline
Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:49 pm0Florida
who knew kenny could sing so good i luv his voice its so amazing
PostTue Feb 08, 2011 12:35 pm Offline
Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:15 am3
I don't wanna troll but I really think that you got Romania underrated. I mean, we are not a poor country (not so poor actually, the economic crisis pwnz us all) and we really don't have a Russian accent. Anyway, great episode.
PostThu Mar 17, 2011 12:23 pm Offline
Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:21 am0
Great episod! I agree it's funny, I agree they have the right to make fun of us Romanians. The problem is not the fact that they make fun of us BUT that they have a very different image about Romania then the real one. Romania is poor, not that poor, but it's not suck a problem to exagerete our economicale situation. My problem with this episode is that it starts from the idea that Romanians are a russian people. Actually we are latins, and our language is more similar with Italian and Spanish. It's like making an episode with the English people speaking franch, having a freanch accent and franch names just becouse they are close to France. 50% procents of the english words were adopted from freanch, but that doesn't meen they are the same language or the same people. Don't they? I think that if an episode would have made the same mistake about the English people and the Freanch it would have been considerate artificial, unreal etc
Any parodie or satire should start from a real base.
(Excuse my bad spealing!)
I TOTALY AGREE WITH MALEX PostFri Apr 15, 2011 8:07 am Offline
Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:34 am0
HI SOUTH PARK FANS AND VIEWERS.SOUTH PARK IS SUPER AWESOME AN ANYTHING... BUT THIS EPISODE TOTALLY INSULT 23 MILLION PEOPLE,DONT U HAVE ANY FEELINGS GUYS OR U HAVE FEELINGS ONLY FOR MUSLIMS FOR EXAMPLE IN EPISODE CARTOON WARS 2,OH YEAH I TOTALLY FORGOT U WERE FREACKIN SCARED OF REACTION OF MUSLIMS AND U CENSORED ALAH.BUT ABOUT ROMANIA U DONT RESPECT THE NATIONAL FEELINGS,WHY DONT U MAKE EPISODE WHERE U SAY HOW AMERICA SUCKS OR U DONT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING SO NORMALY U WOULD DO IT.U CANT JUST TELL 23 MILION PEOPLE UR SUCK.UR SO INSENSITIVE IN THIS EPISODE.DONT TAKE IT PERSONAL SOUTH PARK JUST THINK ABOUT THAT LIKE FREE DEMOCRATIC RIGHT TO EXPRESSES UR SELF

Sort by  
Page 5 of 6 86 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next