Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 2 19 posts 1, 2  Next
*701* I'm a Little Bit Country PostWed Mar 19, 2008 8:50 am OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
In order to get out of school, the boys enter an anti-war demonstration. Not really knowing what they're protesting for, Mr. Garrison decides to teach the boys a lesson by making them write an essay about our founding fathers. Cartman, (being the lazy assh*le that he is) says that studying is way too much for a nine-year-old to handle and decides to cook up a crazy scheme in order to get out of it. With a crashing boulder, and electrocution Cartman finally gets what he wants... a flash back.
Re: *701* I'm a Little Bit Country PostFri Jan 30, 2009 3:32 pm Offline
Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:09 pm920
I have learned nothing from this episode at all.
Re: *701* I'm a Little Bit Country PostSun Feb 01, 2009 12:29 pm Offline
Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:25 am286Somewhere beyond your reach
Good episode, I felt so identificated with Cartman when he's trying to concentrate on reading the book to do the work and absolutely failing :lol:
Kyle Is God

My YouTube Account
I'm Jewish Pride 1
Re: *701* I'm a Little Bit Country PostWed Mar 11, 2009 10:05 am Offline
Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:01 am1
can anyone tell me what the song's name is, cartman sings while killing this messenger guy during his flashback?
PostSun Jun 06, 2010 7:26 pm Offline
Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:07 pm0
RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE. LOL
Re: *701* I'm a Little Bit Country PostThu Jan 20, 2011 10:14 pm Offline
Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:49 pm13
DonPromillo wrote:
can anyone tell me what the song's name is, cartman sings while killing this messenger guy during his flashback?

Well, the answer is coming 2 years later, but hopefully it helps the next person to wonder:

It was the Dawson's Crreek theme song, "I Don't Want to Wait" by Paula Cole.

She's also well known for "Where Have All the Cowboys Gone".
Re: *701* I'm a Little Bit Country PostThu Jan 20, 2011 10:17 pm Offline
Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:49 pm13
Does anyone know if Muhammad is supposed to be in the choir at the end of this episode?

The rest of the Super Best Friends are there. But I can't seem to find Muhammad.

I'm thinking either

- I'm completely missing him,
- they scrubbed him out,
- they put something over him, or
- he wasn't in it at all (which would be the oddest option).

Thx.
Re: *701* I'm a Little Bit Country PostFri Jan 21, 2011 11:27 pm Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am563
1. No, there is no Muhammad amongst his fellow SBFs in the choir. My guess is that he went AWOL and missed the party to have a wild gay orgy with Saddam and Satan in hell. If it's not the case, then where are all those deserters hiding???

2. Even though I have no idea whether the Muhammad thing is just a blooper or a sign of censorship, I know the real blooper comes right after the words "one hundred episodes" with fireworks going off, when we see an extra Joseph Smith standing next to David Blaine in the 2nd row from the top. The other Joseph Smith can be seen to the right of the alien visitor. Say whatever you want, but two Joseph Smiths are a little over-the-top even for a fucked up choir like this one, unless… one of them actually IS Muhammad, disguised as the Mormon prophet this time.
Re: *701* I'm a Little Bit Country PostSat Jan 22, 2011 12:10 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
ImNotYourBuddyGuy wrote:
Does anyone know if Muhammad is supposed to be in the choir at the end of this episode?

He was when it first aired. In the third row from the top, it was...

Towelie, Dr. Mephesto, Man with No Face, a Jackovasaur, Excalibur sorcerer, Jared, Hat McCullough, Sally Struthers, Krishna, Mr. Ose, Muhammad, Mr. & Mrs. Thompson, Lao Tse, (time machine guy with glasses), two Marklars, ???, Wendy, Starvin' Marvin

Here on the site, Buddha has replaced Muhammad. :/
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *701* I'm a Little Bit Country PostSat Jan 22, 2011 3:40 am Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am563
Hmm! On the site as well as on the DVD then, because both versions are completely identical.

And so that's where it all really started…

(Will, if you are interested: the blond-haired character standing between the two Marklars and Wendy is none other than the 2nd nerdy "time machine guy with glasses," as you call them.)
Re: *701* I'm a Little Bit Country PostSat Jan 22, 2011 4:15 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
Hmmm... I guess I'm wrong and it was Buddha all along. But sometimes changes are made between Wednesday and Saturday. If I can find the original airing and Muhammad is in there, then that's what happened. The Saturday airings are what end up on the DVDs.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *701* I'm a Little Bit Country PostSat Jan 22, 2011 4:22 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18789I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
VACOOLA wrote:
(Will, if you are interested: the blond-haired character standing between the two Marklars and Wendy is none other than the 2nd nerdy "time machine guy with glasses," as you call them.)

(i was gonna mention calling them by the names they called each other, but then i realized that they both called each other 'pizza face'. :/)

Anyway,
I've never enjoyed the ending of this one. Always felt it was too campy, even for South Park. I know that's what they were going for, but... I mean, really?
I did however enjoy the animation of 1776. I thought it was an interesting choice not to give the people typical South Parkien features.
Wait wait wait PostSun Apr 10, 2011 4:18 pm Offline
Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:56 pm2East Tennessee
How is Jimbo considered a hick by Randy? Rn't they brothers? If Jimbo is Stan's uncle.... then how r Randy or Sharon different from Jimbo?
PostFri Jun 10, 2011 6:14 pm Offline
Sun May 15, 2011 4:28 am0
Ah the good ole days when the boys were innocent and cartman pronounced *nazi* *naisey*.
Goood times good times..
Song PostFri Aug 12, 2011 12:01 am Offline
  • YIM
Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:33 am0Bucuresti
I'm a little bit country I am... And I'm a lil' bit Rock 'n Roll!

Sort by  
Page 1 of 2 19 posts 1, 2  Next