Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 24 359 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next
Re: *1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 27, 2011 7:32 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
Cartman got what was coming to him, he was a real bastard in this one.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 27, 2011 7:32 pm Offline
Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:35 pm39
haha. Cartman is such a douche. Good episode. Always read your terms and condition's before you agree. ;-)
Re: *1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 27, 2011 7:33 pm Offline
Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:54 pm3
I am dying over here, this episode was great!
"It does emailing and web browsing AND it sh*ts in Kyle's mouth!? "

I don't know how I can wait a week for the next episode!
PostWed Apr 27, 2011 7:33 pm Offline
Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:21 pm0
Anyone know what time the new episode will be available online?
Re: *1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 27, 2011 7:34 pm Offline
Tue May 11, 2004 5:12 pm2644Kenosha, Wisconsin
I didn't really like this one. It was kinda lame.

I noticed Kyle's apple ID

69ingchipmunks@me.com
Stan and Kyle :)
Re: *1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 27, 2011 7:34 pm Offline
Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:47 pm7
I'll admit that I have a bunch of Apple products, which heightened the hilarity for me. Plenty of funny moments, the Apple council stuff was classic SP, Cartman being struck by lightning, yeah, it was a very good episode.

8/10
Season premiere restored my faith in humanity! PostWed Apr 27, 2011 7:37 pm Offline
Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:16 pm0
It's awesome to see cartman's mom stand up and refuse to succumb to cartman's BS, and it's awesome to see cartman finally gets what he deserves -- and to those who doesn't like this episode - c'mon, really?
Re: *1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 27, 2011 7:40 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 am3188Elsewhere
When I watch South Park I want an episode that's horribly offensive, and extermely hilarious. I got exactly that this episode. Great way to start the season. Although, if that really is in the terms of use, I'm F*cked
Can't we all just get along?
Re: *1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 27, 2011 7:40 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
Liked that wierd sh*t with the Geniuses and the Cult of Apple stuff. Some people can be so annoying about their Apple sh*t.

And Fatass earning himself a little comeuppance was satisfying, though I wish his mother could have dished it out. I wanted to punch him at the public reveal, but having him lose something he really loved was just fine. It was Cartmanland in a B story.

Pretty good overall. Just enough shit-humor to keep it funny but not too gross. Welcome back, guys. Season 15, ho!
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: *1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 27, 2011 7:45 pm Offline
Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:07 pm4
Wow...I was so exited for the new south park and then there was this is episode. and I was so completely and utterly disappointment...I think I'll just go watch season 7 reruns now...I can only hope next week will be better.
Re: *1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 27, 2011 7:46 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
Personally, I liked this one. I would give it an 8.3/10. The whole user agreement plot was pretty cool. I like that Craig, Clyde, and Jimmy all got to speak in this one. If you remember correctly, Craig only spoke in the season finale last season. I also liked that Token and Bebe were acknowledged by Fatass. Speaking of Fatass, his plot was hilarious. I like how he kept on saying Liane "fucked" him all the time. Dr. Phil and Steve Jobs were also a laugh riot. Did you guys notice in both the scenes all the boys and Butters were together, Clyde was with them? Is there a possibility Craig finally kicked Clyde out of his gang and Clyde join the Big Five? If that actually happened, that would be cool. I think Clyde is quite awesome. Maybe the next episode could explain why Clyde is with the boys now. There is even the possibility Craig kicked Jimmy out as he was with the main five and Clyde too. I hope to hear Wendy, Token, Timmy, Tweek, Bebe, Red, and other kids speak in this run. P.S., I know I said this earlier, but Fatboy getting struck by lightning kicked ass!
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 27, 2011 7:47 pm Offline
Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:17 pm9
Not to be mean but... Why does everyone who reviews a south park episode do it in present tense? It's like you are making a log. (This is not just on the forum, I have seen it on another site with another review). It's not like a recording, the post is still there before you post it, it doesn't need to be like a log.

Alright, I'm finding this funny... Now I'm not... This is stupid... Commercial... This is hilarious...ly bad... What's wrong with you south park? You suck now... Wait... you guys are hilarious... I am not caring for this joke... Now I am...

Not trying to single anyone out on this topic, it's for many people on many episodes.
Re: *1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 27, 2011 7:52 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
^^
Gotta do something during the commercials.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: *1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 27, 2011 7:53 pm Offline
Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:34 pm1
Wow, Cartman's mom has actually become one of the most competent parents in the town. I never would have expected it from her, but its good to show her not take Cartman's crap anymore.
Re: *1501: HUMANCENTiPAD* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 27, 2011 7:53 pm Offline
Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:36 pm11269
ClassyTie wrote:
Not to be mean but... Why does everyone who reviews a south park episode do it in present tense? It's like you are making a log. (This is not just on the forum, I have seen it on another site with another review). It's not like a recording, the post is still there before you post it, it doesn't need to be like a log.

Alright, I'm finding this funny... Now I'm not... This is stupid... Commercial... This is hilarious...ly bad... What's wrong with you south park? You suck now... Wait... you guys are hilarious... I am not caring for this joke... Now I am...

Not trying to single anyone out on this topic, it's for many people on many episodes.

On my first viewing, I type the post as I watch the episode. I hit post the second it hits commercial. Others do the same.
That's how it's down here on the farm!

Sort by  
Page 2 of 24 359 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next